+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2018

Cravethe6th

Aug 8, 2018
Why they write Hong Kong.. I think your lvo is ottawa
Also i just got the reply via email:

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that a decision has been made on the application. Rest assured that the responsible office will contact you by mail or email to provide you with that decision, in due course.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

Reactions: sukhi_boy

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
My parents got their COPR already on April 8th. :)
Please tag as Completed for Line 38

Though ecas shows Decision Made, still.....
it stays like that

aajassani

Star Member
May 2, 2016
Line 68 of spreadsheet- please update - travel history, military service and FBI clearance certificates submitted via online upload and emailed NDVO on April 11th
Hi
By FBI Clearance you mean USA Police certificate ? if Yes, can you pls advise on the process ?
Thanks

jhoongo

Star Member
Nov 8, 2016
Hi guys,

I just got PPR today. I got it through email, ECAS updated yesterday to "Decision Made", but MyCIC account still says nothing, and no additional docs or updates on MyCIC.
Please update my status in SS.

Username: jhoongo
Line#: 33

So, what's the next step after the PPR? Will they send us the landing paper? That's it?

Thanks,

Last edited:

riyopenapples

Feb 8, 2019
Hi everyone,

Im just wondering because our background check is already in progress even if we haven’t passed the medicals yet because my mom needed to do the sputum test. Is that normal?

riyopenapples

Feb 8, 2019
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results We have requested a medical exam. Check your messages below for details. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided have been uploaded. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

here is my status in gckey account
is it normal for background check to come first before medicals passed?
thank you

soben

Jun 3, 2012
Hi guys,

I just got PPR today. I got it through email, ECAS updated yesterday to "Decision Made", but MyCIC account still says nothing, and no additional docs or updates on MyCIC.
Please update my status in SS.

Username: jhoongo
Line#: 33

So, what's the next step after the PPR? Will they send us the landing paper? That's it?

Thanks,
Hello,
Have you ever had to upload any documents through GC key during the whole process..i uploaded the PCC few days back and the GC key shows that - we are reviewing the additional documents you provided..

jhoongo

Star Member
Nov 8, 2016
Hello,
Have you ever had to upload any documents through GC key during the whole process..i uploaded the PCC few days back and the GC key shows that - we are reviewing the additional documents you provided..
Yes, I actually uploaded the PCC through MyCIC account, and mine still says that the doc has been uploaded - not even its being processed.

Do not worry too much if you have successfully uploaded.

Reactions: soben

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results We have requested a medical exam. Check your messages below for details. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided have been uploaded. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

here is my status in gckey account
is it normal for background check to come first before medicals passed?
thank you
CHECK E-CASE for applicant

riyopenapples

Feb 8, 2019
CHECK E-CASE for applicant
Hi Yulia!
here’s the status of my mom’s ecas

1. We received xxx application for permanent residence on May 22, 2018.
  2. We started processing xxx application on February 22, 2019.
  3. We sent xxx correspondence on February 27, 2019. If xxx has not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please have xxx do so as soon as possible. Please wait until xxx receives the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  4. We sent xxx medical instructions on February 27, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us with the information requested as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Neema3

Aug 1, 2018
Also i just got the reply via email:

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that a decision has been made on the application. Rest assured that the responsible office will contact you by mail or email to provide you with that decision, in due course.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.
Hi Cravethe6th,

How did you contact them via email? I am in a similar situation. Have decision made on ecas for more than a week but no email.

joeling2

Star Member
Jul 27, 2018
Hi Cravethe6th,

How did you contact them via email? I am in a similar situation. Have decision made on ecas for more than a week but no email.
I have a friend got PPR a month after decision made on ecas.....

My ecase just changed to decision made yesterday (or Monday) so we are all waiting lol