Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
Thank you. I downloaded from gc account.
What are the next steps after Medical is done? Approximately how much more time does it take to get PR?
next step is BC in progress,
Time depends on many factors...

pkhichi007

Star Member
Apr 13, 2017
Hello..i have got a question for all second round applicants who passed medicals ...does your GC key account says 'we are processing your background check'..just want to make sure we are at same stage...
Hi Sukhi,

This is Background check in my parent's application

"Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check."

Thanks

Cravethe6th

Aug 8, 2018
Other second rounders with medicals passed..pls reply
my note:

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We need additional documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

sukhi_boy

May 14, 2010
I have got exactly same thing in my GC key account like cravethe6th. .only difference is my ecas is still in process for applicant and his is decision made

neeti2090

Feb 8, 2017
After medical may be police clearance certificate. Then it is background check and passport request. It is different depends on parents's background and visa office. I would say check time line spreadsheet for Visa office same as your parents's visa office and compare.
Thanks. Another question is that after Medical is done, how do they (the doctor) send the reports? By post to the Principal applicant or they upload online? My parents are asking about .

pkhichi007

Star Member
Apr 13, 2017
my note:

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We need additional documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Hi Cravethe6th

why it is showing that we need additional documents ( in third line). did you call and asked them about it.

Pawan Khichi

sukhi_boy

May 14, 2010
same its written as we need additional message to process your application since 14 march but no email from them so far..so i guess its a generic message.

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
Thanks. Another question is that after Medical is done, how do they (the doctor's) send the reports? By post to the Principal applicant or they upload online? My parents are asking about .
they have own connection, you will not see results

hj123

Star Member
Oct 14, 2013
@YULIA-2016

I haven't received any communication via email but I saw this in my CIC account today morning ie. 8th April 2019.

"You passed the medical exam."

Please update my line item "193" if I don't have to wait for the official email for this

REMM18

Aug 31, 2018
Hi
My parents went for fingerprints and were told only my dad can do it as the letter is addressed to him. His letter was emailed March 27 but we didn’t get any for my mom. There is a Biometric no. Showing for her in linked online account.
Q1) Is it usual to have a gap for Biometric request between dependent (spouse) or should we follow up
Q2) how do I submit the representative authorization form so I can check on their behalf.
Thanks