+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2018

pkhichi007

Star Member
Apr 13, 2017
i believe that's a generic message for PCC.
Maybe, but for me this is "we received the additional documents you sent".

You should call them and ask about it. Maybe they sent PPR and you didn't get that as I didn't get any email or mail for Sponsor DM until I called them. But Their reply was that they have sent it to me via mail.

Reactions: Cravethe6th

Cravethe6th

Aug 8, 2018
Maybe, but for me this is "we received the additional documents you sent".

You should call them and ask about it. Maybe they sent PPR and you didn't get that as I didn't get any email or mail for Sponsor DM until I called them. But Their reply was that they have sent it to me via mail.
thanks, and i will wait and see how they reply my email first

jas1989

Mar 24, 2015
Hello folks

My mother just got her lab results for the blood and her glucose level is 8 in last three months. Dr submitted to IRCC, has anyone gone through it or what will be the next?She is diabetic and this what the level is after medicines , definitely a poor diet but now she will start working out on it. She did medical here in Canada and Indian dr always said it is normal so that’s why she never cares about that much. So if you have any of you gone through this, please share your experience. She doesn’t take insulin or so. What will be the next?

@YULIA-2016 @Cravethe6th ?

Cravethe6th

Aug 8, 2018
Hello folks

My mother just got her lab results for the blood and her glucose level is 8 in last three months. Dr submitted to IRCC, has anyone gone through it or what will be the next?She is diabetic and this what the level is after medicines , definitely a poor diet but now she will start working out on it. She did medical here in Canada and Indian dr always said it is normal so that’s why she never cares about that much. So if you have any of you gone through this, please share your experience. She doesn’t take insulin or so. What will be the next?

sorry, that's totally not my field... :p

Atif.Ayub

Star Member
Dec 4, 2009
Mississauga, ON, Canada
Visa Office......
Buffalo
App. Filed.......
18-09-2009
Doc's Request.
11-12-2009
AOR Received.
29-04-2010
Med's Request
04-11-2010
Med's Done....
17-12-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
16-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
24-05-2011 (in person-Buffalo)
LANDED..........
24-05-2011
How is the visa office determined.
My dad spends the summers with us in Canada on a super visa and when I applied last year, he was still here. I used my home address in Mississauga as his home address. He carries a Pakistani passport.
Could anybody guide which VO is his application likely to go to?
it has been over six months for my application and it is radio silence - not even "in process" :-(

prettyAKO

Star Member
May 31, 2016
yes, you can
Thanks yulia, my parents submitted their passport in vfs Manila philippines and they accepted it, so this morning i received an email from IRCC tru Gckey it says correspondence letter when I opened it it’s like a form medical surveillance undertaking for my dad, it says there that after he landed in port of entry he needs to report in interior health within 30 days, because during his medical before he had a problem with sputum test how many times they tested it

aajassani

Star Member
May 2, 2016
For the Applicants with London as their visa office:

The second AOR that I have received from the London office states the following:

"If you have not received any further communication from this office within 9 months of the received date of your application, please contact us for an update."

The definition of the 'Received Date' as per this AOR is the date an application reached Ottawa for the first time (not when it reached London).

They also provided an email address in the AOR for a follow-up which is as follows:
LDNIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca

I believe there are applicants from the first round who still may be waiting to hear from this office.
Has anyone attempted to reach them for a follow-up yet? If yes, what is the response from this office?
I sent an email to London visa office 2 weeks back, and waiting for their response.
Application received date is April 27, 2018, so 9 months have already passed.
Auto reply says they will reply within 28 days.

Reactions: USK

REMM18

Aug 31, 2018
Hi
My parents went for fingerprints and were told only my dad can do it as the letter is addressed to him. His letter was emailed March 27 but we didn’t get any for my mom. There is a Biometric no. Showing for her in linked online account.
Q1) Is it usual to have a gap for Biometric request between dependent (spouse) or should we follow up
Q2) how do I submit the representative authorization form so I can check on their behalf.
Thanks
Waiting for a response for the above quesrions. I wanted to add that the application has been forwarded to London Visa Office. I tried the online cic account (with GCKey) but don't see an option to upload the use of representative form.

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
Hello folks

she has diabet type 1 I guess so CIC officer will decide passed or not
Check MY CIC acc

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
How is the visa office determined.
My dad spends the summers with us in Canada on a super visa and when I applied last year, he was still here. I used my home address in Mississauga as his home address. He carries a Pakistani passport.
Could anybody guide which VO is his application likely to go to?
it has been over six months for my application and it is radio silence - not even "in process" :-(
99% goes to London

Reactions: Atif.Ayub and USK