+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2018

A1111

Star Member
Feb 3, 2016
Your parents do not need to do anything. They could access those pre-arrival services if they wish to, but they are not required to do so. The next step is passport request letter so they can stamp PR visa for them to come to Canada.

Congrat!
thank you !

MIKENZ123

Star Member
Oct 12, 2018
Hi,
We have been asked to provide Travel History Info Form. Is this IMM5562 ?
I cant see any place to sign on this form. So, I assume no sign required.

hpatel29

Sep 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC, London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 2009 to CIO, Nova Scottia
Doc's Request.
30th March, 2011
Nomination.....
1st June, 2011 full application submitted to CHC, London
AOR Received.
23rd August,2011(Date 12th August,2010)
IELTS Request
submitted with Initial application
File Transfer...
7th July 2011
Med's Request
22nd Feb,2012
Med's Done....
8th March, 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
10th April,2012 & Passport post on 12th April.2012.
VISA ISSUED...
25th April, 2012 and Received on 1st May, 2012.
LANDED..........
In August 2012 by grace of God !
File submitted: May 17th, 2019
AOR received: August 2018
Sponsorship Approved: December 2019
Medical, PCC and RPRF Request:
February 18th, 2019.
Medical, PCC and RPRF Submitted: 28th Feb 2019.
Today: Permanent Residence Application Status: Decision Made
LVO: Ottawa

When Should I expect PPR request since Status has changed to Decision made? Any suggestions.

USK

Star Member
Jul 7, 2012
A quick update.

Sponsorship application got approved last month and the E-CAS says 'Decision Made'.
No letter was received as to what decision was.

Mississauga office requested Biometrics for my parents that were done yesterday and the new Biometric information is available in the GCKey.

Called the CIC today and the agent said the file is still in Mississauga.
I was thinking it had transferred to the LVO after the sponsorship decision was made.
Weird!

hpatel29

Sep 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC, London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 2009 to CIO, Nova Scottia
Doc's Request.
30th March, 2011
Nomination.....
1st June, 2011 full application submitted to CHC, London
AOR Received.
23rd August,2011(Date 12th August,2010)
IELTS Request
submitted with Initial application
File Transfer...
7th July 2011
Med's Request
22nd Feb,2012
Med's Done....
8th March, 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
10th April,2012 & Passport post on 12th April.2012.
VISA ISSUED...
25th April, 2012 and Received on 1st May, 2012.
LANDED..........
In August 2012 by grace of God !
Just received pre-arrival service letter.

Reactions: Amandeep Singh Sran

Amandeep Singh Sran

Star Member
Mar 6, 2017
Yesterday my parents status in cic was in process with just medical received and passed medicals and no update on pcc

Today status is decision made also received below email, could anyone help me understand is there any thing my parents need to do now? does the below email say their medicals n pcc is approved? what is next step i expect?

Hello, We are pleased to inform you that you, your spouse and dependants can now receive free pre-arrival services funded by the Government of Canada. These services are available before you arrive and are meant to better prepare you for life in Canada. Pre-arrival services are provided on behalf of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) by settlement service provider organizations. These service providers offer free information to help you with: • Living and working in Canada; • Getting your education, work experience, and professional licenses and certificates recognized in Canada; • Connecting with employers, and with free supports when you arrive in Canada, including language training; and • Connecting with others in your new community, including French-speaking communities. If you are outside Canada, we strongly recommend that you use pre-arrival services before you leave. We encourage you to explore the list of services on the IRCC website: canada.ca/pre-arrival-services. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/before-services.asp?utm_source=slash-pre-arriv al-services&utm_medium=short-url&utm_campaign=general
So u never sent them a pcc ??

zezu

Star Member
Feb 8, 2016
Toronto
Hi Everyone

PCC question here...

I need to upload my parents PCC's to my CIC. There is a total of 6 of them, 3 per person. In my account I only see space for 1 upload which includes fields of country of issue, date of issue, expiry, and document number. I am uploading all 6 to this one field and keeping the issue and expiry date as the home country's PCC. In document number Im writing 'multiple PCC's'.

Anyone else doing that?

Cravethe6th

Aug 8, 2018
Hi Everyone

PCC question here...

I need to upload my parents PCC's to my CIC. There is a total of 6 of them, 3 per person. In my account I only see space for 1 upload which includes fields of country of issue, date of issue, expiry, and document number. I am uploading all 6 to this one field and keeping the issue and expiry date as the home country's PCC. In document number Im writing 'multiple PCC's'.

Anyone else doing that?
merge then into one pdf file

ali_2018

Jul 6, 2018
Hi Everyone

PCC question here...

Anyone else doing that?
Hi there, how did you get pcc from UAE? I mean what procedure did you follow? any insight pls
Thanks

zezu

Star Member
Feb 8, 2016
Toronto
Hi there, how did you get pcc from UAE? I mean what procedure did you follow? any insight pls
Thanks
I didnt, they are an absolute horror to deal with. If you have an emirates ID its all simple and online though. Head to the dubai police website and its there under services

ali_2018

Jul 6, 2018
I didnt, they are an absolute horror to deal with. If you have an emirates ID its all simple and online though. Head to the dubai police website and its there under services
Yeah I don't have the id - thank you for your quick response... appreciated!
Thanks

gigab

Jan 20, 2009
Calgary
Visa Office......
Guatemala
App. Filed.......
6/July/2009
Doc's Request.
2/Sept./2009
AOR Received.
11/January/2010
File Transfer...
Documents arrived: 17/Dec./2009
Med's Request
1/March/2010 received 26/March/2010
Med's Done....
17April/2010. Additional documents sent 28/April
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
5/May/2010
VISA ISSUED...
Dec. 10, 2010. Received January 11, 2011.
LANDED..........
March 10, 2011
A quick update.

Sponsorship application got approved last month and the E-CAS says 'Decision Made'.
No letter was received as to what decision was.

Mississauga office requested Biometrics for my parents that were done yesterday and the new Biometric information is available in the GCKey.

Called the CIC today and the agent said the file is still in Mississauga.
I was thinking it had transferred to the LVO after the sponsorship decision was made.
Weird!
Hi
I see that your Office is Mississauga , are your parents in Canada? I’m wondering this because my mom is in Canada under Supervisa, and I thought that her application will be sent to the LVO that proceses for her country? Can her biometrics and Meds be done in here?

Thanks for your guidance