Brampton
Visa Office......
Parents Sponsorship Mom + DAD on Supervisa Living in Brampton with us
NOC Code......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
28-05-2018
Yulia please update Status Update

Sponsor Approval - March 07,2019 Status still shows App Received instead of Decision Made . But got an email that Sponsorship is approved.
PR Application in Process - Feb 28,2019 status shows - In process

NO PCC and IME yet.
Visa Office - Ottawa

documents asked to submit on Feb 28 was Option c for 2015-2017. Submitted same day by email to Ottawa office.

Last edited:

jas1989

Mar 24, 2015
ughh. Finally a relief .. Just got a sponsor approval email. it came from cpc-ctd-ottawa@cic.gc.ca address, It doesn't says anywhere which LVO is mine, but looks ottawa. In email it says

Should you need to submit additional information or make any further enquiries regarding the Application for Permanent Residence for your relative(s), you may contact the visa office via the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) case-specific enquiry web form or e-mail as follows:

CPC-Ottawa

E-mail: CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

IRCC Web Form: www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp

@YULIA-2016 please update, jas1989 - 29 august , second round 2018. Another GCkey says status updated. It was not there this morning when I checked, so it is real time then. thanks

Reactions: YULIA-2016

Cravethe6th

Aug 8, 2018
ughh. Finally a relief .. Just got a sponsor approval email. it came from cpc-ctd-ottawa@cic.gc.ca address, It doesn't says anywhere which LVO is mine, but looks ottawa. In email it says

Should you need to submit additional information or make any further enquiries regarding the Application for Permanent Residence for your relative(s), you may contact the visa office via the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) case-specific enquiry web form or e-mail as follows:

CPC-Ottawa

E-mail: CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

IRCC Web Form: www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp

@YULIA-2016 please update, jas1989 - 29 august , second round 2018. Another GCkey says status updated. It was not there this morning when I checked, so it is real time then. thanks
so far i haven't received anything regarding my SA... therefore, really no need to worry that...

Amandeep Singh Sran

Star Member
Mar 6, 2017
They don’t care if they’re government employees. They most certainly don’t pay favoritism to government employees either, although it’s a bit easier to ID their income and employment.

But, they do care if parents are/were employees of foreign governments. They sometimes need to look a bit further into their backgrounds.
That's what i mean. My parents were Government employees in India. So they haven't asked for a Pcc yet.

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
Reactions: Cravethe6th

curious205

Mar 20, 2018
Can i sponser my parents and my spouse parents at the same time in one application
No. You need two separate applications - i.e you sponsor your own parents and your spouse sponsor her parents. But, you guys can co-sign each other's applications.

ruchi6464

Star Member
Aug 10, 2018
Toronto
Category........
Can i sponser my parents and my spouse parents at the same time in one application
you have to fill sponsor interest form for sponsoring your parents and your wife has to fill sponsor interest under her name to sponsor her parents. you can co-sign each others application and make sure to meet family income .