+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2018

navi4u

Aug 2, 2018
Hi Guys,

Need advice, I am very close to get PR. My plan is move to Canada while retaining my job in USA. But I also want to apply super visa for my parents.

Is it possible use foreign income to meet LICO eligibility?

dok

Apr 20, 2014
Hello Everyone, my mother landed a week ago at the Toronto Pearson Airport. It looks like the officer did not grant the permanent residence. We went to Service Canada to get SIN and they told us they can’t see her in the system. I called IRCC and sent message to the CBSA Toronto airport to correct the error. It’s been a week and nothing has changed. Ecas still shows decion made for her not Completed. Please I need you advice on this. Her CoPr was signed and stamped by the officer.

curious205

Mar 20, 2018
Hi Guys,

Need advice, I am very close to get PR. My plan is move to Canada while retaining my job in USA. But I also want to apply super visa for my parents.

Is it possible use foreign income to meet LICO eligibility?
First of all, get your PR. Then you can apply for super visa. But, you need proof pf income with that and one year health insurance for your parents.

No, you cannot use foreign income to meet LICO. You could use foreign income under certain very specific circumstances. If you live in Canada and commute to the US for work, then you could use that income. You must file your income tax here though. You can’t use income you had prior to becoming PR. You must have three consecutive years of income taxes filed in Canada to count for LICO.

curious205

Mar 20, 2018
Hello Everyone, my mother landed a week ago at the Toronto Pearson Airport. It looks like the officer did not grant the permanent residence. We went to Service Canada to get SIN and they told us they can’t see her in the system. I called IRCC and sent message to the CBSA Toronto airport to correct the error. It’s been a week and nothing has changed. Ecas still shows decion made for her not Completed. Please I need you advice on this. Her CoPr was signed and stamped by the officer.
It could take a while to make it to Service Canada. I was told to wait for a few weeks after my wife got her PR.

AimHigher1

Star Member
Nov 25, 2014
Brampton
Visa Office......
Parents Sponsorship Mom + DAD on Supervisa Living in Brampton with us
NOC Code......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
28-05-2018
Hello Everyone. Need your advice

My Parents are living with us in Ontario since 2014 on supervisa and they visit to India every two years for not more than two or three months.(Less than 6 months In India) and again come back and stay with us for another two years.

1. Do they need PCC for their time in India before 2014 and their visits to India between 2014-2019?

2. Do They need PCC for their time in Canada?

3. How do CIC decide which Visa office they are going to transfer file.

I mean if someone is in Canada and They got transfer to London visa office, Ottawa Visa office etc.

Their application just started processing on Feb 28,2019 after SA Approval.

Last edited:

fisahma

Star Member
Jun 12, 2014
closely check your GCKEY account
Yes, I have boon doing that. Everyday couple of times. Nothing has changed there. Even there still showing that message that " We need additional Documents' which was for my Dad's death certificate as of Jan 08 and they have not updated that yet, though they have got it.

Reactions: Cravethe6th

Cravethe6th

Aug 8, 2018
Yes, I have boon doing that. Everyday couple of times. Nothing has changed there. Even there still showing that message that " We need additional Documents' which was for my Dad's death certificate as of Jan 08 and they have not updated that yet, though they have got it.
they must have received, if not, they won't release SA.

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018

fisahma

Star Member
Jun 12, 2014
they must have received, if not, they won't release SA.
Yes, I called them and asked them if they have received and they confirmed yes. problem is for some reason, they are moving slow with my application compared to others. Just might be unlucky and you know waiting kills and there is always a fear until it's done.
After how man ydays of SA changed to Decision Made, you got the IME request email?

Cravethe6th

Aug 8, 2018

A1111

Star Member
Feb 3, 2016
@YULIA-2016 update mine inprogress on 31st jan 2019 , pcc and medical request on 5th march 2019.

Also please clarify my doubt.My mom travelled from india after PR submission on her super visa. currently she is with me since sep 2018. Before she came here she got pcc . Now that pcc request has come , will the pcc taken on 1st sep 2018 is valid?
@YULIA-2016 my application status is still in process ( not decision made) . parents received pcc and IME request. is this normal?

Reactions: YULIA-2016