+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2018

pkhichi007

Star Member
Apr 13, 2017
Hi Yulia,

I got medical request for my parents today but surprised that never got sponsorship approval as everyone got in this group.

is this normal to happen?

please share if someone have slimier situation

Regards
Pawan Khichi

Reactions: YULIA-2016

nirav870

Star Member
Sep 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12th june
AOR Received.
24th oct
Med's Request
24th december
Med's Done....
29th december
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
24 december
VISA ISSUED...
wish god will give in feb'14
I spoke to a lady last Friday and she told me that

Same happened with me on last Friday. My sponsor got DM on 23 Feb and so far no email. Nothing changed. PR Applicant status is remained same 'In Progress'. lady confirmed that sponsorship is passed but no communication is set and no idea about LVO. She has no idea when a communication will be sent and what will be the LVO. I will wait up to 23 March and hopefully hear back something from them. If not will call them again.
Hmm that's strange, because she confirmed my parents' LVO is Ottawa. I asked that because I had my parents changed their address when they landed in Canada.

curious205

Mar 20, 2018
Hi Yulia,

I got medical request for my parents today but surprised that never got sponsorship approval as everyone got in this group.

Regards
Pawan Khichi
That’s a bit strange. You might want to call CIC and ask if they have made a decision on SA. There’re a few people who didn’t get any email and/or message to inform them of the decision. In any case, call CIC to be sure. That’s the most reliable information.

curious205

Mar 20, 2018
Yup. It's normmal. I got my IME on Feb 20. No PCC yet. By any chance were your parents Government Employees?
They don’t care if they’re government employees. They most certainly don’t pay favoritism to government employees either, although it’s a bit easier to ID their income and employment.

But, they do care if parents are/were employees of foreign governments. They sometimes need to look a bit further into their backgrounds.

pkhichi007

Star Member
Apr 13, 2017
That’s a bit strange. You might want to call CIC and ask if they have made a decision on SA. There’re a few people who didn’t get any email and/or message to inform them of the decision. In any case, call CIC to be sure. That’s the most reliable information.
Thanks curious205,

if i want to apply for PCC in advance since they will send PCC request soon, where do I need to go for Canadian PCC (Nearest police station?) because my parents are in Canada.

how long does it take to get PCC from Canada?

Pawan Khichi

jassi2427

Oct 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-July-2015
Nomination.....
15-May-2015
AOR Received.
02-Nov-2015
Med's Done....
28-APR-2016
Passport Req..
21-OCT-2016
I am line 76 of spreadsheet. Please update as following for information:

Medicals passed: 06-Feb-2019, Passport request today 07-Mar-2019. Local VO: New Delhi

fisahma

Star Member
Jun 12, 2014
Hmm that's strange, because she confirmed my parents' LVO is Ottawa. I asked that because I had my parents changed their address when they landed in Canada.
Well she was not the most helpful person. Not sure what's going on though. It's almost 2 weeks but no email or letter. Nothing got changed in Ecas rather Decision Made and no changed in GC Key

jas1989

Mar 24, 2015
it took two weeks for me to get the SA email. In my case I got the email first and then my ecas got updated next day to Decision Made
I am eagerly waiting for it. As now today, my Applicants side changes back to Application received from In process. Now both sponsor and applicant is Application received. was the same for you or?

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
Hi Yulia,

Regards
Pawan Khichi
you missed DM, check e-case , what is there?
medical from Ottawa or new Delhi?