+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2018

hj123

Star Member
Oct 14, 2013
Hi Friends

I have received an email from application linked account that I have met the requirement for the sponsorship but my ECas still does not show the Decision made. But email confirms sponsorship is approved and PR application is now in process for

here is the email

Dear XXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXX:

This refers to the Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class you submitted to this office on behalf of XXXX XXXX XXXX and family (if applicable).

You have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor. Accordingly, the Application for Permanent Residence for your relative(s) has been forwarded for further processing.

So I am assuming that My Sponsorship is approved and I am assuming my PR application should not be in process yet.

@YULIA-2016 Please update row no 198 - user: hj123.

regards
Hemal

Reactions: YULIA-2016

sam1986

Apr 21, 2011
Alberta
Guys,
I got the medical requests for my parents today. However, no PCC.
Can the PCC be mailed directly to CIC since i have it ready? Or should I wait for them to request it?

Also, just to inform few members in the forum; also I dint receive any sponsorship approval acknowledgement from CIC...
Ecas says SA approved.

@Yulia: Line 155- medicals - 03/06/2019

Malayer

Star Member
May 19, 2018
Hi Malayer. .I was looking at your parents medical ...it was done on Feb 18 and updated on ecas on Feb 22...very fast....i got medicals done for my parents on Feb 28 but until now the ecas is same...i wonder when will it sta
Contact the doctor and make sure the medical results are submitted to IRCC.

sukhi_boy

May 14, 2010
hello friends...i just visited the panel doctor clinic who did medical for my parents on 28 feb..i went to ask if they already uploaded their medicals...the receptionist told met book appointment with doctor as they are expecting my father to get letter for ircc for additional tests for blood work..my father is diabetic but his sugar levels under control with medication....i m kinda worried about that..we will see doctor on 23 march..i am very much worried ....

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
Either New Delhi or Ottawa. I guess it's Ottawa coz the SA letter mentioned Ottawa. Also ECAS status says in process. My invitation date was March 19, 2018... I think.

Quick query Yulia, are people updating their app status regularly? I see very few PPRs for the 1st round applicants from 2018. I was thinking there might be a lot more and it should be PPR about 30-60 days after sending medical and PCC
SCROLL DOWN :)

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
Hi Friends

I have received an email from application linked account that I have met the requirement for the sponsorship but my ECas still does not show the Decision made. But email confirms sponsorship is approved and PR application is now in process for

here is the email

Dear XXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXX:

This refers to the Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class you submitted to this office on behalf of XXXX XXXX XXXX and family (if applicable).

You have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor. Accordingly, the Application for Permanent Residence for your relative(s) has been forwarded for further processing.

So I am assuming that My Sponsorship is approved and I am assuming my PR application should not be in process yet.

@YULIA-2016 Please update row no 198 - user: hj123.

regards
Hemal
but which VO was forwarded?

curious205

Mar 20, 2018
i am guessing may be its serum ceratine level..is it a matter of real concern..i m too much stressed out..
I know how you feel. My dad went through additional testing on his medical due to his past history with TB. He did his tests and got passport request today. I'm sure your dad case will be the same. As long as he's not a threat to public health and won't cause too much burden on healthcare system, he'll be fine. I cannot remember where I read it. But, I remember reading something about allowing people who requires dialysis. So, your dad is not that bad. Don't worry about it too much!