+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2018

sunjuxta1

Aug 22, 2018
were you expecting the passport request? if yes, call them or email them, because our decision made appeared last night and I received email for passport request last night as well.
yes i was, and now i will call them, but calling them is no easy task. !!

haffi47

May 22, 2018
Hello,
I received SA on 22 Feb and today I got the same letter with today’s date 5th Mar. from CPC Mississauga.I read it several times to see if they ask for any document, checked ecas and online account too but nothing.Is it normal, anyone else got the same letter two times?

navamans

Mar 3, 2019
Thanks a lot for the response! :)

I have another query... My parents got the Medical request yesterday. But the request states the following:
"We sent you medical instructions on 4 March 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us."

I thought the medical results are sent by doctor the cic by themselves. Are we supposed to send it via a letter? Are we supposed to upload anything?
Thanks for your help in advance.

Last edited:

sukhi_boy

May 14, 2010
Hi Malayer. .I was looking at your parents medical ...it was done on Feb 18 and updated on ecas on Feb 22...very fast....i got medicals done for my parents on Feb 28 but until now the ecas is same...i wonder when will it sta

curious205

Mar 20, 2018
Thanks a lot for the response! :)

I have another query... My parents got the Medical request yesterday. But the request states the following:
"We sent you medical instructions on 4 March 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us."

I thought the medical results are sent by doctor the cic by themselves. Are we supposed to send it via a letter? Are we supposed to upload anything?
Thanks for your help in advance.

Doctors do upload medical results. But, some panel physicians do not use eMedical system for them to upload results electronically. So, they mail the results. That’s what they meant by “delay” in mail delivery.

You can request a copy of medical results and upload them via IRCC webform as well. But, CIC will wait for the official results from doctors.

toronto240478

Oct 3, 2018
Please Help me... my mother's online application status say " Decision Made " since Feb 8th. She did her medicals past December and online status says medical received. But why does it says decision made but i have not got anything in email or mail since then ?
i think you should check the entire application status in GC KEY if you have not already done so, sometimes the GC Key has more detailed information.

joeling2

Star Member
Jul 27, 2018
Just got this email. Is this pre-arrival letter? Ecase still showing "in process" though. Anyone can share what stage is this now?

Dear xxxxx

Head’s up that your application is moving ahead. It’s time to start thinking about the next steps of your journey to Canada.

Here’s some more information for you to work on as you get closer to your new life in Canada. It’s a big decision to choose Canada as your new home, and we want to help you make that move a smooth one!

Rest assured that you have made the right choice. Canada is consistently ranked as among the most safe, most clean, and most free countries in the world, with excellent health care and education. Canada is truly one of the world’s best countries to call home!

It’s time to start thinking about the fabulous settlement services you can access. For many, there is free support and training available to help with transition---have a look: .............

Reactions: Cravethe6th

jas1989

Mar 24, 2015
Don't worry Same happened to me last week. My application started processing on Jan 25th.

First my status changed to Application received and Next week My parents status changes to APP Received.
my ecas is still showing App received

After how long did you get SA after status reverted back to Application received?. It was changed to Application received on Friday.

bad.boo

Mar 24, 2018
After receiving the SA status on December, I was wondering if I could call the embassy (in Mexico) to ask about the status of my application.
Is it fine or someone recommend not to do it? Has anyone done it?

Cravethe6th

Aug 8, 2018
Just got this email. Is this pre-arrival letter? Ecase still showing "in process" though. Anyone can share what stage is this now?

Dear xxxxx

Head’s up that your application is moving ahead. It’s time to start thinking about the next steps of your journey to Canada.

Here’s some more information for you to work on as you get closer to your new life in Canada. It’s a big decision to choose Canada as your new home, and we want to help you make that move a smooth one!

Rest assured that you have made the right choice. Canada is consistently ranked as among the most safe, most clean, and most free countries in the world, with excellent health care and education. Canada is truly one of the world’s best countries to call home!

It’s time to start thinking about the fabulous settlement services you can access. For many, there is free support and training available to help with transition---have a look: .............
I guess so, congra...

skFSW

Jan 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-Jan-2010
Doc's Request.
12-Mar-2010 Doc'sent 24-Mar-10
AOR Received.
28-Apr-2010
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
14-Oct-2011 to Los Angeles
Med's Request
28-Nov-2011
Med's Done....
7-Dec-2011----Ottawa received on 22-Dec-2011
Interview........
waived it seems no where mentioned
Passport Req..
17-Jan-2012
VISA ISSUED...
30-Jan-2012 received back on 22-Feb-2012
LANDED..........
26-Feb-2012
After how long did you get SA after status reverted back to Application received?. It was changed to Application received on Friday.
it took two weeks for me to get the SA email. In my case I got the email first and then my ecas got updated next day to Decision Made