+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2018

RanjithP

Feb 20, 2012
But I don’t know then why is it different for my parents, in their TRV application it was different and in super visa its different?
What should I do?

They applied for TRV in 2013 and 2017, both got rejected and the UCI is same in both and fornat is 9007XXXX
For super visa its different and even format is different its 10-XXXX-XXXX

Please advise?
I have seen cases mentioned in the forum where a person got different uci numbers. Usually it is due to some change in the person’s information like name etc.

But I think you should not worry about it. Just leave it blank in the application- many of us have done that and it is completely fine.

Reactions: calgary17

calgary17

Mar 11, 2017
London, ON
I have seen cases mentioned in the forum where a person got different uci numbers. Usually it is due to some change in the person’s information like name etc.

But I think you should not worry about it. Just leave it blank in the application- many of us have done that and it is completely fine.

Thank you :)

sam1986

Apr 21, 2011
Alberta
Guys,
I am a bit confused with the My cic account.
I have managed to link my parents PGP application to my personal CIC account. I am approved as a sponsor and the LVO is Ottawa based on the phone conversation I had with CIC. My E-cas also states Decision made on the sponsor and PR is under process. However, no acknowledgment email or mail for SA approval have been received; nor is my GCkey account received anything.

Now, do I need to create a separate Mycic account for my father to actually see the step by step process updates in the PR application? Or should I be able to see the step-by- step process updates on my personal my cic account for their PR application?

Reactions: Gjs40

sam1986

Apr 21, 2011
Alberta
Received medical request yesterday for my Parents.. here is the updated timeline

* Medical Request - 15-Feb-2019
* Sponsorship DM - 8-Feb-2019
* AOR - 11-Nov-2018
* Application sent - 15-Aug-2018
Congrats Ansal,
I see you got your SA approval just a day before mine.
Question: What us your LVA?
Also, did you receive SA approval acknowledge in a timely manner in your email? or in My cic login?

Gjs40

Star Member
Feb 4, 2019
Guys,
I am a bit confused with the My cic account.
I have managed to link my parents PGP application to my personal CIC account. I am approved as a sponsor and the LVO is Ottawa based on the phone conversation I had with CIC. My E-cas also states Decision made on the sponsor and PR is under process. However, no acknowledgment email or mail for SA approval have been received; nor is my GCkey account received anything.

Now, do I need to create a separate Mycic account for my father to actually see the step by step process updates in the PR application? Or should I be able to see the step-by- step process updates on my personal my cic account for their PR application?
We are on the same page. Approved as sponsor per phone conversation, decision made and in process on ecas and nothing’s is going on cic account. No email or mail received as of yet. LVO ottawa

sam1986

Apr 21, 2011
Alberta
We are on the same page. Approved as sponsor per phone conversation, decision made and in process on ecas and nothing’s is going on cic account. No email or mail received as of yet. LVO ottawa
Well Hope for the best going forward,
Will keep you posted once I see or hear any development. Please keep me in the loop if you can as well...
I am just worried that I may miss some sort of medical request communication due to technical error on their side. Somehow, there is a lack of communication due to technical reason on their end. Pone agent told me the approval was send out, but I have not received anything till date.
Ansal got his SA approval a day after I did, and he also got medical request late last week. So hoping ours might be in line with him too...

Reactions: Gjs40

Gjs40

Star Member
Feb 4, 2019
Well Hope for the best going forward,
Will keep you posted once I see or hear any development. Please keep me in the loop if you can as well...
I am just worried that I may miss some sort of medical request communication due to technical error on their side. Somehow, there is a lack of communication due to technical reason on their end. Pone agent told me the approval was send out, but I have not received anything till date.
Ansal got his SA approval a day after I did, and he also got medical request late last week. So hoping ours might be in line with him too...
That’s what I also thought of missing something. I called cic 2x. At first the guy told me that it’s already in gckey account and there’s no other way to look for that correspondence it wasn’t sent to my email or mail. So I keep on switching to link that application on my account and to my mom’s account and I couldn’t find that letter at all. I called them again the next day, this time i spoke with a lady. She said that as a sponsor i will be receiving that approval letter by mail or to my email. And it will also be shown to my mom’s cic account. I received different information except for one thing that I am approved as sponsor. It will come sooooon.

ANSAL

Star Member
Sep 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats Ansal,
I see you got your SA approval just a day before mine.
Question: What us your LVA?
Also, did you receive SA approval acknowledge in a timely manner in your email? or in My cic login?[/QUOTE

Hi Sam

LVA is OTTAWA
Yes I got the acknowledgement in my email timely on 08-Feb itself.

Reactions: sam1986

RF786

Jun 24, 2015
Hi everyone
I would like to share my timeline and ask few qs:

Application submitted: May 2018
Additional documents requested: Nov 2018
Decision made:Dec 2018
However under permanent residence application it says only 'application received'
Does this means they haven't started processing?

Also I'm unable to link my application to cic account. Any suggestions?
Thanks

UPPI

Nov 11, 2013
CONFUSION REGARDING PRINCIPAL APPLICANT

Hi All,

I have submitted interest to sponsor form for my parents for PGP 2019.
I was looking at the forms for year 2019 and got confused around the frequently mentioned term "PRINCIPAL APPLICANT".

So in my case who is the principal applicant? Is it
a. Me.
b. One of my parents (Let's say my dad).

I'd really appreciate if someone could point me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance !

rajtoronto

Aug 24, 2018
CONFUSION REGARDING PRINCIPAL APPLICANT

Hi All,

I have submitted interest to sponsor form for my parents for PGP 2019.
I was looking at the forms for year 2019 and got confused around the frequently mentioned term "PRINCIPAL APPLICANT".

So in my case who is the principal applicant? Is it
a. Me.
b. One of my parents (Let's say my dad).

I'd really appreciate if someone could point me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance !
You (Son/Daughter) will be the sponsor
Your parent (Dad/Mother .. one of them) is primary applicant

neeti2090

Feb 8, 2017
Friends, I am from round 2 applicants list and my ecas status still says Application received.
How many of you have got sponsor Approval status?

PGP2018_QC

Aug 17, 2018
Anyone residing in QC who applied for PGP 2018 moved any further from "Appl. Received"? Anyone received any correspondence from MIDI?

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
PGP 2019
Which is the most economical and reliable courier service from /Delhi/India to send documents to Toronto/Canada?