waived
Passport Req..
16-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
24-05-2011 (in person-Buffalo)
LANDED..........
24-05-2011
folks,
My application was received on October 5, 2018. I was invited in the second round. ECAS still reads "application received". It has been over 4 months. Is this ok...?

chie042012

Oct 27, 2012
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Hi there,

Just check the ECAS now and the sponsorship is DECISION MADE and the PR APPLICATION - IN PROCESS. What does this mean, anyone here who had this before can please give me an insight? Thank you so much.

Reactions: YULIA-2016

hsusmiran

Jan 2, 2016
Category........
FSW
LANDED..........
11-20-2009
Hi there,

Just check the ECAS now and the sponsorship is DECISION MADE and the PR APPLICATION - IN PROCESS. What does this mean, anyone here who had this before can please give me an insight? Thank you so much.
I think it means you're approved as a sponsor then they started processing PR application for your parents.

chie042012

Oct 27, 2012
Visa Office......
Ottawa
hello everyone!
this is our timeline

application received : May 22, 2018
AOR : September 18, 2018
Sponsorship Approval : February 7, 2019
LVO : Manila
hello,

Did you receive an email right after the sponsorship approval date? I check mine today and Sponsorship is DECISION MADE and PR APPLICATION is In Process.

Can you please give me an insight? Thank you.
FYI: I am from the Philippines as well.

chie042012

Oct 27, 2012
Visa Office......
Ottawa
My ECAS for sponsorship application changed to decision made on Friday. Fingers crossed that I get my sponsorship approval this week.
Application received 23rd May
AOR received 1st of October
Ecas changed to in process November 26th

Mine, changed today. Are we getting an email soon?

chie042012

Oct 27, 2012
Visa Office......
Ottawa
hello everyone!
this is our timeline

application received : May 22, 2018
AOR : September 18, 2018
Sponsorship Approval : February 7, 2019
LVO : Manila
Hello, did you receive an email? I check my status today and Sponsorship is Decision Made and PR Application is in Process. Do you have the same? Thank you.

mari5

Star Member
Jan 18, 2019
Hey everyone!
My mother applied to sponsor her mother in May of last year. We are currently in the process of doing everything and she has gone for Medical’s. Today I received this:

Client Information: Please provide proof of "break down" of common-law relationship. You indicated that you were in a previous common-law relationship. Please provide us:

1. Utility bills in your name
2. Life insurance beneficiary
3. Mortgage, Land title, and/or Lease Agreement in your name
4. Letters from Pastor, doctor, i.e. persons in professional occupation, that
can provide confirmation about your previous common-law relationship.

Please note that the Affidavit that you previously provided is not sufficient.

Police Certificate: Please provide copy of an original police clearance certificate from El Salvador and from each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18.1

Birth registration/certificate: Please provide a scanned copy of your sponsor’s original birth certificate, or hospital extract birth record, which clearly states the child's name, date of birth, place of birth, and the parents’ names in order to establish a link to both parents. Please note that our office doesn't accept Affidavit as a proof of Birth certificate.

My question is, my grandmother and grandfather lived common law years ago (I’m talking 35-40 years ago) and he passed away in 2003. We don’t have anything to prove this since they lived in a rural area where there was no such thing as lease agreements, insurance, etc. The only thing that can be provided is a letter from a Pastor but I don’t know if that’ll be enough. Would an explanation letter be sufficient?

Another thing, we sent along my mother’s (who is the sponsor) birth certificate with the affidavit and translation TWICE. And for some ungodly reason, they keep asking for it, I don’t know if we should resend and state that the original certificate is provided along with a translation and affidavit for translation (as I did previously)?