FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-05-2010
LANDED..........
06-Aug-2013
Thank you so much. I will not create another account.
So now all we have to do is wait and check the status on cic account right. Also did you give them Use of Representative/Appointing Representative form? Is that mandatory?
Yes use of rep form is mandatory either you are using one or not.

USK

Star Member
Jul 7, 2012
One more question. I used my Mississauga, Ontario address as my dad's address as he spends half the year with me here on super Visa. He is a Pakistani national. What will be the local office for his application?
London visa office is the processing office for Pakistanis typically.

Processing times for the sponsorship approval is a matter of months now. Can't say how many months to be exact as per the trend shown on the spreadsheet.

Cravethe6th

Aug 8, 2018
Hi, everyone. for those whose parents stayed in Canada over 6 months accumulated in the past 10 years before the application, did you submit the PCC of Canada as well?

jhoongo

Star Member
Nov 8, 2016
Hi, everyone. for those whose parents stayed in Canada over 6 months accumulated in the past 10 years before the application, did you submit the PCC of Canada as well?
They will ask in the request letter of PCC.
But if you indicated that they stayed in Canada or any other country for more than six months in the past 10 (or 5) years, they will ask the police clearance for sure.

In my case, they asked for RCMP Police Criminal Record Check which by the way takes about 2~4 weeks even if you requested it through RCMP directly. Keep that in mind.

Thanks,

Cravethe6th

Aug 8, 2018
But if you indicated that they stayed in Canada or any other country for more than six months in the past 10 (or 5) years, they will ask the police clearance for sure.

In my case, they asked for RCMP Police Criminal Record Check which by the way takes about 2~4 weeks even if you requested it through RCMP directly. Keep that in mind.

Thanks,
Thanks, and how does RCMP send me the result of Police Criminal Record Check??

Emmkay49

Sep 17, 2018
Hello everyone,

My parents application was transferred to New Delhi. Has this happened to anyone where the application was transferred to another visa office after PCC and Medicals?
My application too was sent to new Delhi though I recieved medical request from ottawa way back on 1st October. Now recieved a message from new Delhi visa office to send pcc,travel form ,military service records plus two photos .@ thenike, by any chance were your parent in military or government service.

thenike

Jul 27, 2012
My application too was sent to new Delhi though I recieved medical request from ottawa way back on 1st October. Now recieved a message from new Delhi visa office to send pcc,travel form ,military service records plus two photos .@ thenike, by any chance were your parent in military or government service.
Government Service! Did you not get an email after submitting PCC and medical that their file was being transferred to Delhi?
My parents got Medical and PCC request on Dec10th. We submitted both.both.Me passed in January... And now they got an email saying their file was being transferred to Delhi.

Emmkay49

Sep 17, 2018
Government Service! Did you not get an email after submitting PCC and medical that their file was being transferred to Delhi?
My parents got Medical
No , there was no email informing me that file is being transferred. Suddenly yesterday I got an email stating there is one message in my cic account. Through this message I came to know because this letter was from New Delhi immigration office and they are asking to send the required documents to New delhi visa office. This means my application is forwarded to new delhi.

thenike

Jul 27, 2012
No , there was no email informing me that file is being transferred. Suddenly yesterday I got an email stating there is one message in my cic account. Through this message I came to know because this letter was from New Delhi immigration office and they are asking to send the required documents to New delhi visa office. This means my application is forwarded to new delhi.
Ohhh.... That is wierd. Hopefully things move fast for you now.

Rochelle.ca

Star Member
Jun 25, 2018

Thanks,
@jhoongo I've seen your file is also being processed in Manila just like mine. My parent's were here in Canada too for more than 6 months and they didn't ask for a Criminal Record Check from Canada, when they sent me the letter for PCC they specified that we only need to submit NBI Clearance ( police clearance in the Philippines) hhhmmm I guess it depends on the visa officer now I am paranoid if they will ask it in the future lol