+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2018

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
congra... and did you fill up the form with email address and validate?

That's quite weird
We did! And we got email from CIC in Nov. They asked us to proof that we are the same person that filled in the interest to sponsor form cos we had a different address in the application. This is really weird!!

Cravethe6th

Aug 8, 2018
We did! And we got email from CIC in Nov. They asked us to proof that we are the same person that filled in the interest to sponsor form cos we had a different address in the application. This is really weird!!
that's rili weird... but i suggest you should call them and make sure they will send EMAIL in the following updates

zt2018

Apr 6, 2018
You changed addresses, I think this is why they sent you AoR by mail (just to get one more confirmation that you are residing at the address you provided (as it is a mandatory requirement for the sponsor to reside in Canada). It is great that you received the letter. Mail returned to the sender could be a huge red flag for them.

Reactions: YVR123

Inmate

Star Member
May 25, 2014
Visa Office......
Paris
App. Filed.......
27-08-2018
Med's Request
30-01-2020
Med's Done....
06-04-2020
can anyone tell me if missing documents can be uploaded on the webform or do they have to be faxed or sent via mail ? Thank you.
They've asked us for 2 documents since we've applied. Once (biometrics) we must use webform, another (a form we miss to fill on the right away) we could send by email (no webform) or mail (no fax).

toronto240478

Oct 3, 2018
They've asked us for 2 documents since we've applied. Once (biometrics) we must use webform, another (a form we miss to fill on the right away) we could send by email (no webform) or mail (no fax).
Thanks for your response. In the letter they sent us, they've given a physical address and a fax number. Safest would be to fax or send to the physical address I think.

Fyrushumaira

Star Member
Dec 7, 2017
Can anyone tell me what does this question mean, " Are you sponsoring a member of the family class or a member of the spouse or common-law-partner?" Is this 2 separate questions ? i am sponsoring my parents and siblings, so what should i chose? thanks in advance

billly

Dec 22, 2018
@YULIA-2016
New Line
First Round - 2018
Invitation received - March 21, 2018
Application Received in OTT - May 14, 2018
Parent application - Pakistani
Sponsor from Calgary, AB, provided SIN
Sponsor Approval - October 9, 2018
ECAS Status for sponsor - DM since October 18, 2018
LVO - London