+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2018

albertaorbust

Feb 8, 2009
S

My co signer was in process of consolidation of his debt! Only his credit cards .. but his mortgage and truck was not included there! Do you think its affect that to my sponsor approval?
Consolidating credit card debt is way to save money on interest rate. It is a personal choice. Why do u think it effects his financial standing for PGP? Unless there is more to the story.

Chikki24

Aug 11, 2018
Consolidating credit card debt is way to save money on interest rate. It is a personal choice. Why do u think it effects his financial standing for PGP? Unless there is more to the story.

Nothing only that! Made me worried to that but to what you told me it was big relief ..

Rokossa

Nov 16, 2018
I think you are looking on Ecas and not CIC account?

In CIC account there is 2 Columns of your application: 1 is "Application Step" and next to it is "Current Status"
i am confused here. I do not remember creating anything in my parent cic account when applying for a sponsorship. I do see there an old visa extension application but not the PR. Which CIC account your refer to?

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
Hello again, my parents got medical and PCC request. In the PCP section this was mentioned "Provide an original police clearance from India". Can someone let me know how this can be done, there is a place to upload documents, but no other mention of where to send originally copies.
@YULIA-2016 could you please guide me to any info on this, if possible
Thanks in advance
you can upload in My CIC acc or thru IRCC webform or send it by email to ur Visa office

neeti2090

Feb 8, 2017
i am confused here. I do not remember creating anything in my parent cic account when applying for a sponsorship. I do see there an old visa extension application but not the PR. Which CIC account your refer to?
Friends I am confused. so the ECAS - does it displays the status of the Application. Do we still need to create CIC account or just ECAS should be enough to check the status of the application?

neeti2090

Feb 8, 2017
You'll get e-mail when they review your docs and confirm that you meet all requirements as a sponsor. AOR is just a confirmation that they have your docs and will be reviewing them
Question -Any idea how long does it take to receive the confirmation email regarding meeting all requirements as a sponsor?

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
Question -Any idea how long does it take to receive the confirmation email regarding meeting all requirements as a sponsor?
idea is simple
not everybody from 1st round got SA yet so you have to wait ur turn :cool:

Reactions: neeti2090

RanjithP

Feb 20, 2012
Friends I am confused. so the ECAS - does it displays the status of the Application. Do we still need to create CIC account or just ECAS should be enough to check the status of the application?
It is better to create CIC account and link your application there. You'll get more detailed updates for the PR application. Also, you can use CIC account to upload documents requested by your visa office. ECAS gives only limited information and I do not believe you can use ECAS to upload documents.

Reactions: neeti2090

neeti2090

Feb 8, 2017
It is better to create CIC account and link your application there. You'll get more detailed updates for the PR application. Also, you can use CIC account to upload documents requested by your visa office. ECAS gives only limited information and I do not believe you can use ECAS to upload documents.
Thanks. I have CIC GC key account created. But i don't see the "Link App to this Account" button after signing in. I am following the steps in the excel sheet.

After you login, you click on Link App to this Account button. Choose Permanent Residence in category and Family Class (Parents & Grandparents) in sub-categpry. This will open all the required fields you will need to fill up.

sunjuxta1

Aug 22, 2018
Hi Everone, my mother went for a medical 2 days ago, today we got a call from the doctor that the urine sample had lot of sugar, so we had to give another sample today. She was not diabetic up till now, but lets say she's found to be diabetic now, what will be the next steps and is there a cause of concern from immigration point of view.. any advice is helpful. Thanks

RanjithP

Feb 20, 2012
Thanks. I have CIC GC key account created. But i don't see the "Link App to this Account" button after signing in. I am following the steps in the excel sheet.

After you login, you click on Link App to this Account button. Choose Permanent Residence in category and Family Class (Parents & Grandparents) in sub-categpry. This will open all the required fields you will need to fill up.
After you login, on the home page, check under ‘view your submitted applications’. You’ll see something like ‘add (link) your application...’. It is not like a button but more like a hyperlink. Search on the page for ‘add’ or ‘link’, you can find it.

sunjuxta1

Aug 22, 2018
Hi Everone, my mother went for a medical 2 days ago, today we got a call from the doctor that the urine sample had lot of sugar, so we had to give another sample today. She was not diabetic up till now, but lets say she's found to be diabetic now, what will be the next steps and is there a cause of concern from immigration point of view.. any advice is helpful. Thanks
Hello Dear Sir's and Maam's...tick tock tick tock... anyone who can shed some light..