Waived
Passport Req..
Nov 2012
VISA ISSUED...
December 2012
LANDED..........
December 2012
Hi there

I was checking this forum to prepare myself for next year. Could you please let me know if I don;t have all original NOAs, can I go to CRA website and print NOAs from there? Will that be OK?

Thanks in advance
You can print proof of income from CRA in case you don't have paper copies of NOA.

From Document Checklist:
Proof of income or Notice of Assessment (NOA) issued by the Canada Revenue Agency for each of the three most recent taxation
years immediately preceding the date of your application. If you do not have paper copies of your Notices of Assessment on file,
you can view (and print) your tax returns as well as other personal tax information using the CRA's My Account online service
Proof of income: https://www.canada.ca/en/revenue-agency/services/e-services/e-services-individuals/a-proof-income-statement-option-print.html

harjit007

Aug 27, 2018
Any feedback?????

Sorry asking again
Need help:
Hi do you expect to get 1 or 2 emails from New Delhi visa office for PPR. Anyone got PPR from New Delhi ?I just one letter for dad below, my parents are in Canada so wondering if I should send both their passports to Ottawa or wait for another similar email for mother .

Dear xxxxx

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence. To finalize your application, we require:

1) Passports

· VFS is our trusted partner for safe and secure passport transmission. Using VFS services is the only way to submit your passport. Contact VFS in India (www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/india) or in Nepal (www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/Nepal) and pay the requisite fees for the Passport Transmission Services . A separate envelope is required for each passport.

· Please take this letter and present it to VFS for the purchase of the secure Passport Transmission Service. VFS will send your passport to the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi in a secure envelope. You will then be advised by VFS when your passport has been returned and is ready to be picked up.

• Please note that permanent resident visas cannot be placed in Diplomatic, Official or Military passports.
  • There must be at least two blank pages in each passport.
  • We are unable to issue a visa beyond the expiry date in your passport. Your passport must be valid for at least six months.

2) Photographs

Please provide two (2) recent photographs along with your passports for yourself and each accompanying dependent. For instructions on photo requirements and specifications, see: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf

3) Change in Circumstances

Should any of the following circumstances apply to you (or any person included in your application), you must inform this office immediately:

· Change in marital status, for example due to marriage, divorce, annulment or death;

· Death of applicant, dependant of sponsor/assisting relative;

· Birth of a child and/or pregnancy (please provide expected date of confinement);

· Change in health;

· The laying of criminal charges or conviction for a criminal offence;

· A change in availability of funds for use in Canada;

· Change of address or phone number

4) Submitting your passport(s) in Canada (CPC-O)

If you have a mailing address in Canada and if you and all the accompanying dependents on your application are currently in Canada and plan to be in Canada for at least three months, you may submit your passport(s) to the Case Processing Centre – Ottawa.

You are required to send your document(s) together along with a copy of this letter by mail or courier to the following address with the additional following document:

· A self-addressed, pre-paidXpresspost envelope from Canada Post.

Purchase your prepaid letter-sized (32 x 24 cm) Canada PostXpresspost envelope (Regional if you live in Ontario or Quebec; National for other provinces and territories), at any Canada Post retail outlet.

Complete the mailing label showing your full mailing address in the “Deliver To” field.

Make a note of tracking numbers for each envelope.

Enclose this envelope along with your documents and a copy of this letter.

You can purchase a Canada Post shipping label on line at:

http://www.canadapost.ca/personal/tools/cst/intro-e.asp

Please note that the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa will not return documents to a Canadian address via any other courier than a pre-paid self-addressed Expresspost envelope.

Submit all documents in a single package and send it to the following address:

CPC – Ottawa – PR

365 Laurier Avenue West

Ottawa ON

K1A 1L1

NOTE: Your passports and photos must be received by the visa office in New Delhi within 30 days of the date of this letter. Failure to comply with this request could result in the refusal of your application. Please include a copy of this letter along with your submission.

harjit007

Aug 27, 2018
Need help:
Hi do you expect to get 1 or 2 emails from New Delhi visa office for PPR. Anyone got PPR from New Delhi ?I just one letter for dad below, my parents are in Canada so wondering if I should send both their passports to Ottawa or wait for another similar email for mother .

Dear xxxxx

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence. To finalize your application, we require:

1) Passports

· VFS is our trusted partner for safe and secure passport transmission. Using VFS services is the only way to submit your passport. Contact VFS in India (www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/india) or in Nepal (www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/Nepal) and pay the requisite fees for the Passport Transmission Services . A separate envelope is required for each passport.

· Please take this letter and present it to VFS for the purchase of the secure Passport Transmission Service. VFS will send your passport to the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi in a secure envelope. You will then be advised by VFS when your passport has been returned and is ready to be picked up.

• Please note that permanent resident visas cannot be placed in Diplomatic, Official or Military passports.
  • We are unable to issue a visa beyond the expiry date in your passport. Your passport must be valid for at least six months.

2) Photographs

Please provide two (2) recent photographs along with your passports for yourself and each accompanying dependent. For instructions on photo requirements and specifications, see: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf

Should any of the following circumstances apply to you (or any person included in your application), you must inform this office immediately:

· Change in marital status, for example due to marriage, divorce, annulment or death;

· Birth of a child and/or pregnancy (please provide expected date of confinement);

· Change in health;

If you have a mailing address in Canada and if you and all the accompanying dependents on your application are currently in Canada and plan to be in Canada for at least three months, you may submit your passport(s) to the Case Processing Centre – Ottawa.

You are required to send your document(s) together along with a copy of this letter by mail or courier to the following address with the additional following document:

Purchase your prepaid letter-sized (32 x 24 cm) Canada PostXpresspost envelope (Regional if you live in Ontario or Quebec; National for other provinces and territories), at any Canada Post retail outlet.

Complete the mailing label showing your full mailing address in the “Deliver To” field.

Please note that the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa will not return documents to a Canadian address via any other courier than a pre-paid self-addressed Expresspost envelope.

CPC – Ottawa – PR

365 Laurier Avenue West

Ottawa ON

K1A 1L1

NOTE: Your passports and photos must be received by the visa office in New Delhi within 30 days of the date of this letter. Failure to comply with this request could result in the refusal of your application. Please include a copy of this letter along with your submission.

JUST CHILL

Star Member
May 24, 2009
Need help:

Dear xxxxx

1) Passports

2) Photographs

· Change in health;

CPC – Ottawa – PR

365 Laurier Avenue West

Ottawa ON

K1A 1L1

This is goods if you read it patiently it says passports and photos . So just go the vfs office and submit your passports and photos .

harjit007

Aug 27, 2018
This is goods if you read it patiently it says passports and photos . So just go the vfs office and submit your passports and photos .

My Parents in Canada so will need to submit to Ottawa. The bigger concern is that there is no letter for dependent (my mother), so concern is that are they going to send another PPR letter for my mother or this implies send both passport

Dear [main applicants name]

JUST CHILL

Star Member
May 24, 2009

· A self-addressed, pre-paidXpresspostenvelope from Canada Post.

Make a note of tracking numbers for eachenvelope.

Its is pretty clear , i dont know what is confusing u , by noting the tracking number of both the envelope thsy mean the one is in which u are sending ur passports and the other is the self addressed envelope which you will be sending to them in which they will be sending your passports back . So that u can track that.
member: 789469"]My Parents in Canada so will need to submit to Ottawa. The bigger concern is that there is no letter for dependent (my mother), so concern is that are they going to send another PPR letter for my mother or this implies send both passport

Dear [main applicants name]

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence. To finalize your application, we require:[/QUOTE]

Reactions: moike

harjit007

Aug 27, 2018
Yes my father meets criteria to submit passport to Ottawa, thats clear.

The confusion comes from email is addressed to main applicant, including just Dad's UCI. Question is that would we get another PPR email addressed to my mother? Has anyone got multiple email for PPR from Delhi Visa office?

Last edited:

USK

Star Member
Jul 7, 2012
Yes my father meets criteria to submit passport to Ottawa, thats clear.

The confusion comes from email is addressed to main applicant, including just Dad's UCI. Question is that would we get another PPR email addressed to my mother? Has anyone got multiple email for PPR from Delhi Visa office?

I don't see any confusion here. You're just over-thinking.
Your father is a principal applicant and mother is his dependent.
The PPR is sent to the principal applicant that is clearly asking for his passport and the passport of his accompanying dependent(s).
Go ahead and submit the passports for both parents. There won't be a separate email for your mother.
If you still have any confusion, call centre agents can help you with any further inquiries.
HTH

Cravethe6th

Aug 8, 2018
Hi there

I was checking this forum to prepare myself for next year. Could you please let me know if I don;t have all original NOAs, can I go to CRA website and print NOAs from there? Will that be OK?

Thanks in advance
no need, you can sign the authorization form and they can check with CRA directly

orchid57

Aug 3, 2018
Hello folks,
can anybody tell me if it is better to send a requested document through the post office or to the e-mail address provided in the letter that says one of my parent's application is missing physical signature (however on the application itself it says printing name will serve as your signature im5669)? As AOR is not received yet, I don't have an online access.

Also, if I send it to the e-mail, how will I know that it was received.
thanks in advance.

USK

Star Member
Jul 7, 2012
Hello folks,
can anybody tell me if it is better to send a requested document through the post office or to the e-mail address provided in the letter that says one of my parent's application is missing physical signature (however on the application itself it says printing name will serve as your signature im5669)? As AOR is not received yet, I don't have an online access.

Also, if I send it to the e-mail, how will I know that it was received.
thanks in advance.
Play safe. Send by email and xpress post both.
HTH

Chikki24

Aug 11, 2018
Hi there

Thanks in advance

Yes you can print out all your NOA to cra website..if you have account there

babybenz

Jan 26, 2018
That does not make any sense because how would sponsor know that he or she will have a child in 3 years
Do you have a cic link that show this info please
- The number of people for which LICO is based on is determined at the time you submitted the application, so for your case, you are totally fine for 5 people.
- You are also required to submit/inform IRCC about any changes in your current circumstance, such as divorce, death, birth of new member, etc... as soon as the change happens. With this policy, IRCC may, upon receiving your information about new member in your family, decide weather or not to request your new LICO based on new total of people. It is not stated anywhere that, you may have to prove the preceding 3-year period with the new (increased) number of people in your family. So, at worst, IRCC may ask for the new LICO from only after you have new member in your family

Reactions: xilji