Med's Done....
Oct 28/16 (2nd time)
Passport Req..
November 8/2016
VISA ISSUED...
November 21/2016
LANDED..........
December 10/2016
so you were not told to send PPC via email either, were you?
Yes, I sent it via mail but got stucked in Mexico border by customs (no idea why) so they asked me to send it via email, and I did...
But not email just the pre- arrival letter

Last edited:
Reactions: Cravethe6th

unkown

Sep 28, 2011
I sent the application package for my wife's parents on Mar 22nd but until today I haven't received any update. I tried linking the application on CIC web but it returns no application found. Can anyone provide me with steps that I can do to get a status update? Is there a number i can call in? Thanks in advance for your help.

Ann81

Star Member
Sep 5, 2012
I sent the application package for my wife's parents on Mar 22nd but until today I haven't received any update. I tried linking the application on CIC web but it returns no application found. Can anyone provide me with steps that I can do to get a status update? Is there a number i can call in? Thanks in advance for your help.
In Canada. Contact the CIC Call Centre at 1-888-242-2100 Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Thursdays and Fridays are the least busy days for the Call Centre.

dopehar

Jul 8, 2012
Hi there, I am new here and posting for the first time. I applied for my Parents sponsorship in May, but ICC asked requested for IMM 5669. I resubmitted it, but then got another email last night stating that I need to resubmit IMM5669 again and making sure that all signatures are hand written. Last two times all signatures were hand written as well. Form wont validate if I dont put electronic signature. Just wondering if anyone else is on the same boat as well. And thsi time they have asked me to email it, is that normal?

Zhuzhu

May 3, 2018
Line #43
OMG, we've just received Inviation to pre-arrival services!
No PCC request was made, though I've scanned and attached the PCC to the IME as one pdf and uploaded it on My Application about a week ago..
We haven't yet received "medical passed" notification as well.

Last edited:

Hopeful99

Star Member
Aug 16, 2018
Line #43
No PCC request was made, though I've scanned and attached the PCC to the IME as on pdf and uploaded it on My Application about a week ago..
Congratulations!! :):)

Reactions: Zhuzhu

Zhuzhu

May 3, 2018
And another update for line #43: Application transfer to Visa Office in Ukraine.
Dear... Your application has been transferred to a visa office outside Canada for further review of your eligibility and admissibility for a permanent resident visa.

Reactions: YULIA-2016

Cravethe6th

Aug 8, 2018
Line #43
No PCC request was made, though I've scanned and attached the PCC to the IME as one pdf and uploaded it on My Application about a week ago..
Please make sure your 5669 is in the latest version

Inmate

Star Member
May 25, 2014
Visa Office......
Paris
App. Filed.......
27-08-2018
Med's Request
30-01-2020
Med's Done....
06-04-2020
Hi there,

My mother in law received September 7th an email asking us to pay for biometrics (just payment).
So we also have an application number.
The first news we receive since application.

Tried to link the account with E-cas, following instructions from the google sheets: big failure :(

Last edited:

faisal124

Star Member
Mar 21, 2010
Hi,

I have been asked to provide PCC by the Visa Office for each country where the residence period has been more than 6 months since the age of 18. Is it normal? My parents stayed in some countries for more than 6 months 20-30 years before. Chances are very little to get a police clearance from those countries. Will they reject our application if it cannot be arranged?

Police Certificate: Please provide copy of an original police certificate from Bangladesh and from each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18

zt2018

Apr 6, 2018
Just follow the instructions re how to obtain Police Certificate for each country your parents lived. If some countries can't issue the certificate, then contact the Visa office, show them that your parents at least tried to get the Certificate. I know it is a very stressful time for all of us who go through this process, but don't worry about potential problems before they happen. Make a list of countries your parents lived in and start applying for the certificates. Everything will be all right.

Reactions: Hopeful99

mason54321

Star Member
Jun 17, 2014
YYC
Visa Office......
Misa---
Hi there, I am new here and posting for the first time. I applied for my Parents sponsorship in May, but ICC asked requested for IMM 5669. I resubmitted it, but then got another email last night stating that I need to resubmit IMM5669 again and making sure that all signatures are hand written. Last two times all signatures were hand written as well. Form wont validate if I dont put electronic signature. Just wondering if anyone else is on the same boat as well. And thsi time they have asked me to email it, is that normal?
1. put electronic signature, 2.print out, 3. hand-write signature (use blue ink...)

Sep 12, 2018
Hello PGP 2018 community,

I am new around here so thank you everyone for sharing your timeline. It is really helpful to know how are things moving along and have a place to find some advice based in your experience.

I got a pretty disturbing letter for the PGP 2018 application intake. I would like to know if anyone else has received anything like this.

""" Our records show that the person who has been invited to make an application has submitted duplicate forms...

Consequently, your application will not be processed or be put in queue for processing under the PGP cap for 2018 """

The web page specifically said: "Do not submit the form than once. Doing so will not increase your chances of being chosen to apply to sponsor. We will remove duplicated form"

Nowhere it said "doing so will completely disqualify you from sponsoring your parents".

Have anyone received a letter like this? Have you appeal? if so... how?

Thanks in advance!

Last edited: