+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2018

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
Hello, I have sent my papers on May 16, 2018. So far has received nothing. What shall I do? Is there anyone like me still waiting for AOR? thanks!
I would suggest to call them and ask. Have the tracking number with you. They should be able to provide you with a temporary file number. Atleast it will bring some relief that they did receive your application.

Reactions: skiour80

Badtz Maru

Feb 12, 2015
I believe CIC forgot to send me the SA email back to June. I got decision made in sponsorship on June 30/18 and PR in process as of July 24/18, but I just received Sponsorship approval email today!

robsmann

Star Member
May 21, 2012
Richmond, Virginia, United States of America
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2014
Doc's Request.
31-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with app
Med's Request
31-10-2014
Med's Done....
08-11-2014
Passport Req..
13-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-02-2015
LANDED..........
18-04-2015
Hi Robsman,
Did you get PPR yet? Some people got PPR on the day Decision was made:(.

Thank you.
Hi Kaushuque,
Got PPR on Monday, Aug 20th.
Passports delivered at Ottawa- Aug 22nd
Return tracking activated- not yet.

I posted an update right after receiving PPR email but it seems ss admin missed it back then.

SS admin- please update above.

skiour80

Apr 3, 2018
I would suggest to call them and ask. Have the tracking number with you. They should be able to provide you with a temporary file number. Atleast it will bring some relief that they did receive your application.
Thank you - Which phone number shall I call?

ccflames

May 15, 2016
Hello everyone,

I am about to submit Police Certificates for my parents through my CIC account. I am the representative for their PR application. At the end of submitting these documents online, it asks for electronically sign the application. My question is should I sign my name or the principle applicant's name? Please help.

Thank you.

Kaushuque

Star Member
Jun 2, 2012
Hi Kaushuque,
Got PPR on Monday, Aug 20th.
Passports delivered at Ottawa- Aug 22nd
Return tracking activated- not yet.

I posted an update right after receiving PPR email but it seems ss admin missed it back then.

SS admin- please update above.
Thank you so much. CIC is asking for medical Surveillance for my dad again, which was done in February this year in Canada, when they came with Super visa. Maybe that’s why they did not send PPR. So frustrating.

Congratulations buddy.

ta0505

Star Member
Nov 13, 2014
Hi Guys,

I received an email yesterday that I have met the eligibility requirement to sponsor and also I can see decision made on ECAS. In the same email its mentioned that my file is moved to CPC-Ottawa. I am sponsoring for my parents who live in India. I have couple of questions if someone can help me with please.

1. What are the next steps now. Should I be waiting for medicals and PCC now ? Anything I need to do other than wait for next communication from CIC ? I saw some folks in the forum got PCC and Medical request to submit it in next 30 days.

2. Any idea about the processing time in CPC-Ottawa. How much more time it generally takes from "Decision Made" status.

Thanks in Advance and good luck to everyone.

ashique_tas

Jan 23, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-04-10
Doc's Request.
25-06-10
Nomination.....
25-06-2010
AOR Received.
1st AOR @ 25-06-10;2nd AOR @ 12-10-10
IELTS Request
25-06-10
File Transfer...
26-09-10;Updated docs sent on 21st Feb,2012.
Med's Request
Issued @ 5th July,2012.Received@17th July,2012 By the grace of Almighty Allah!!
Med's Done....
21st July,2012;received by SGVO @ 25th July & docs reached at 2nd Aug by the grace of Allah
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
By the grace of Allah 19.09.2012
VISA ISSUED...
By the grace of Allah 29.10.2012
LANDED..........
By the grace of Allah 4th Feb,2013.
Hi Guys,

I received an email yesterday that I have met the eligibility requirement to sponsor and also I can see decision made on ECAS. In the same email its mentioned that my file is moved to CPC-Ottawa. I am sponsoring for my parents who live in India. I have couple of questions if someone can help me with please.

1. What are the next steps now. Should I be waiting for medicals and PCC now ? Anything I need to do other than wait for next communication from CIC ? I saw some folks in the forum got PCC and Medical request to submit it in next 30 days.

2. Any idea about the processing time in CPC-Ottawa. How much more time it generally takes from "Decision Made" status.

Thanks in Advance and good luck to everyone.
After 30 to 40 days Ottawa will ask for PCC;Medical,travel history.You can order PCC as it got 6 months validity.

ccflames

May 15, 2016
Hello senior members, please help!
I am the representative of my parent's PR application. At the end of submitting additional documents through CIC account, it asks for electronic signature. Whose name should I put there? Mine as representative or my dad's name(primary applicant)?

Thanks in advance!

AnNingCanada

Jun 5, 2018
Hello senior members, please help!
I am the representative of my parent's PR application. At the end of submitting additional documents through CIC account, it asks for electronic signature. Whose name should I put there? Mine as representative or my dad's name(primary applicant)?

Thanks in advance!
your dad, which visa office? Ottawa?

jaspr

Jan 3, 2015
Hi guys. Just for curiosity. I just called the cic about my application. It just a week though since i submitted it. Anyway. Agent confirmed that they received my application already then he gave me a temporary file number w/c is start with XF#########. hopefully i got my AOR soon and a real file number ☺
Hi,
if you have figured it out by now its good. However, I received email with XF######## file no and in that e-mail CIC requested Additional Family information (I dont know why, as I submitted Family info. form with file). when I sent Additional family info. form ....after 1 week I got AOR with file no F########.
I want to explain you that ..Please make sure if they need more information or form from you.......you have to submit requested info. with in given time to be in the line. GOOD LUCK

wins26

Feb 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,
if you have figured it out by now its good. However, I received email with XF######## file no and in that e-mail CIC requested Additional Family information (I dont know why, as I submitted Family info. form with file). when I sent Additional family info. form ....after 1 week I got AOR with file no F########.
I want to explain you that ..Please make sure if they need more information or form from you.......you have to submit requested info. with in given time to be in the line. GOOD LUCK
Question. Is that XF#### and the F#### that you received from the AOR are the same number?