+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2018

Sarah86

Aug 7, 2018
Could anyone please tell me what is the next step after receiving the AOR ? I mean if possible I want to get paper work done and ready to send before they ask for it . Thanks in advance.

badar14

Champion Member
May 5, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-05-2010
LANDED..........
06-Aug-2013
Could anyone please tell me what is the next step after receiving the AOR ? I mean if possible I want to get paper work done and ready to send before they ask for it . Thanks in advance.
Probably approval of sponsor in term of financials.

Than Medical and Police Certificates --- You can't do anything unless CIC asked for these two.

Good Luck

Reactions: Sarah86

zt2018

Apr 6, 2018
C
Hello, I received the request letter from Ottawa on August 17th, and the deadline to submit is August 16th , so when I upload from my cic account, it shows: Uploaded - not submitted to IRCC . What can I do? Thanks in advance.
Scroll down a little and then click on next button. The system will show some fields to be completed (for PCC, for example it was validity date) and then it will prompt you how to submit the docs.

Reactions: AnNingCanada

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
let's see , I am just worried my mum dad are coming for three months or so if they get request in that time can i submit passports in Ottawa ?
sure, dont worry

amitpal.gta@gmail.com

Dec 23, 2016
I m planning to apply for 2019, my question is how can we show income of 2018 as we get NOA late in mid of year. As per my knowledge in 2018 they asked for 2017 16 n 15 income . So how all filled 2017 income?plz guide

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
I m planning to apply for 2019, my question is how can we show income of 2018 as we get NOA late in mid of year. As per my knowledge in 2018 they asked for 2017 16 n 15 income . So how all filled 2017 income?plz guide
IIRC, for 2018 first round intake, both 2017/2016/2015, and 2016/2015/2014 were acceptable. There were two separate Income Sources forms.

In any case, you could file your tax return early online. Takes 1 week for CRA to process it. It's what I did.

akkishah

Aug 21, 2018
Hi All,
1.i got sponsorship approval on 10th Aug but still no PCC and medical request. Is this normal ?.
2. earlier ecas for applicant was in process and now it changed to application received.
3.Also my father is in India wondering why they assigned Ottawa visa Office ?

Thanks for looking into my question.
I got medical today for my parents

Reactions: YULIA-2016

Chikki24

Aug 11, 2018
It's a bit tricky. Did she EVER live with her bf for 12 months or more? (Are they common law spouse?)

If she has a common law spouse, then she is NOT a dependent regardless of her age. (Do not lie, because if she lied about that, it will be misrepresentation and she can NEVER sponsor that bf in the future plus her own PR will be at risk as well)

If she never lived with him for a year, then she is still consider a dependent and once her baby is born, your parents need to add that grand child as dependent as well. (Otherwise, the BABY can NEVER be sponsored in the future)

Since she is pageant, she may not want to go through the X-ray when they requested medical. The time to process the PR for everyone in the family will be delayed until it's safe to get X-ray from her. Some people still get X-ray with certain specific procedure. (I don't have the details)

But if she wants to wait for the baby is born for the X-ray (to complete medical), then the baby will needed to be added (and get medical as well.. likely simple for new born....)

And more critical, your income requirement will need to meet the NEW family size. (not for the past 3 years before you submit the applications because baby isn't here yet) But for the on going days after the baby is born and before the PRs have been approved. CIC may or may not request update on your income. (case by case)

Thank you !
. They never live together..
I know its bit tricky now that baby is coming but we plan to declare the baby soon ..
Thanks for info .. very appreciated :)

Reactions: YVR123

Chikki24

Aug 11, 2018
Not so fast. Nobody is a lawyer here and the situation is not so clear. Best is to send an email with app # as reference # and ask IRCC directly or call them.

My consultant told me she still can be dependent since they never live together to her bf .. and the baby add soon when is here ..

joeling2

Star Member
Jul 27, 2018
How long does CIC usually give us to get medical and Police Certificate done? I am trying to figure out if my parents has time if request happen to come around the time they plan to go holiday overseas in next couple of months.

Can someone done medical or doing medical share please?