Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
Thanks for sharing. May I know medical request was in your parents' CIC account or yours? I am asking because I was only able to link my mum's (principle applicant) application to her CIC account. Attempt to link application to my (as sponsor) CIC account was never successful.
halloooo, My CIC account is for applicant case and applicant get IME request
you never link application using your info

Reactions: joeling2

DeHdez15

Mar 10, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-01-2016
AOR Received.
08-03-2016
File Transfer...
13-05-2016
Med's Request
Requested again Oct 20/16
Med's Done....
Oct 28/16 (2nd time)
Passport Req..
November 8/2016
VISA ISSUED...
November 21/2016
LANDED..........
December 10/2016
Hi I selected to PGP SPONSORSHIP.
WE planning to submit papers soon .. my parents has dependent my youngest sister and she's 21 only.. but I just found out that my sister is having s baby to her bf .. there's any affect that to her application? There have same situations here?
She is not a dependent anymore, now she is a different family.
Your parents can include a dependent (your sister) but now she has dependent herself, that will make her another family basically.

DeHdez15

Mar 10, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-01-2016
AOR Received.
08-03-2016
File Transfer...
13-05-2016
Med's Request
Requested again Oct 20/16
Med's Done....
Oct 28/16 (2nd time)
Passport Req..
November 8/2016
VISA ISSUED...
November 21/2016
LANDED..........
December 10/2016
Hey You receive medicals and PCC call on mycic?. and how you provided to CIC ?
I received an email requesting PCC
And I need to send the documents to Mexico VO

Blossom318

Star Member
Mar 26, 2014
Hi all, for financial evaluation under the employment history there's a column with family size. Do I fill out current family size (including parents) in all the years or family size for that particular year? eg. with my parents included it's 5 of us now. but previous years I didn't have baby as yet and not counting my parents would be only 2 of us.

Montrealappl

Star Member
Feb 12, 2012
Burlington, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
2146 & 2174
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-Jul-2013
AOR Received.
26-Aug-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
15-02-2014
Med's Done....
22-02-2014
Passport Req..
05-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-03-2014
LANDED..........
17-03-2014
My sponsor status on ECAS says..... 'DECISION MADE'. I have not received an email or any letter about what the decision is?
Anyone know whats happening?

Fantastic23

Aug 1, 2018
Hi
Could you please update my application's timeline? ECAS shows that they have started sponsorship application on Aug 15 and the status is decision made I checked today. as for the Permanent Residence Application Status it shows in process.

thanks,

Reactions: YULIA-2016

tifmoon

Apr 10, 2017
Hi all, for financial evaluation under the employment history there's a column with family size. Do I fill out current family size (including parents) in all the years or family size for that particular year? eg. with my parents included it's 5 of us now. but previous years I didn't have baby as yet and not counting my parents would be only 2 of us.
I think you should put 5 for all tax year

albertaorbust

Feb 8, 2009
She is not a dependent anymore, now she is a different family.
Your parents can include a dependent (your sister) but now she has dependent herself, that will make her another family basically.
Not so fast. Nobody is a lawyer here and the situation is not so clear. Best is to send an email with app # as reference # and ask IRCC directly or call them.

mni

Mar 7, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-Jun-2013
Definition of a dependent child as of October 24, 2017

Children qualify as dependants if they meet both of these requirements:

• they’re under 22 years old, and
  • they don’t have a spouse or common-law partner.
Children 22 years old or older (also known as an overage dependent children) qualify as dependants if they meet both of these requirements:

• they have depended on their parents for financial support since before the age of 22, and
  • they are unable to financially support themselves because of a mental or physical condition.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/glossary.asp#dependent_child_oct

WE planning to submit papers soon .. my parents has dependent my youngest sister and she's 21 only.. but I just found out that my sister is having s baby to her bf .. there's any affect that to her application? There have same situations here?

Badtz Maru

Feb 12, 2015
Thanks for sharing.

By any chance, can you share the details of the principal applicant, and sponsor's ecas?
Mine only show, for sponsor, they have started processing the application, and for applicant, it only says that they have received the application.
I'm just curious if it could also be a case where they only communicate/update through CIC account; not through ecas.
They will send email to the principal applicant if they ask you to do medical or PCC or resume. My case is for some reason my father didn't receive any email for PCC, so it is much better for create CIC account and link the application to it. If CIC send anything to principal applicant, u will get notification.
Sponsor part shows decisions made, PR part shows medical received.

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
It's a bit tricky. Did she EVER live with her bf for 12 months or more? (Are they common law spouse?)

If she has a common law spouse, then she is NOT a dependent regardless of her age. (Do not lie, because if she lied about that, it will be misrepresentation and she can NEVER sponsor that bf in the future plus her own PR will be at risk as well)

If she never lived with him for a year, then she is still consider a dependent and once her baby is born, your parents need to add that grand child as dependent as well. (Otherwise, the BABY can NEVER be sponsored in the future)

Since she is pageant, she may not want to go through the X-ray when they requested medical. The time to process the PR for everyone in the family will be delayed until it's safe to get X-ray from her. Some people still get X-ray with certain specific procedure. (I don't have the details)

But if she wants to wait for the baby is born for the X-ray (to complete medical), then the baby will needed to be added (and get medical as well.. likely simple for new born....)

And more critical, your income requirement will need to meet the NEW family size. (not for the past 3 years before you submit the applications because baby isn't here yet) But for the on going days after the baby is born and before the PRs have been approved. CIC may or may not request update on your income. (case by case)