+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2018

USK

Star Member
Jul 7, 2012
My parents are already here with Super Visa. Medical and PCC requested on 25th July. I submitted all on 3rd of August and Decision Made on 16th of August. Got Pre-arrival letter today. Did not get PPR yet.
Hi Kaushuque,
Where did you perform the biometrics if your parents are in Canada?
Also, did you submit Canadian PCC too?
Pls advise.

Kaushuque

Star Member
Jun 2, 2012
Hi Kaushuque,
Where did you perform the biometrics if your parents are in Canada?
Also, did you submit Canadian PCC too?
Pls advise.
They did Biometric when they applied for Super visa. So it is still valid. They didn’t provide CANADIAN PC, just only hame country PC.

Reactions: USK

Chikki24

Aug 11, 2018
Hi I selected to PGP SPONSORSHIP.
WE planning to submit papers soon .. my parents has dependent my youngest sister and she's 21 only.. but I just found out that my sister is having s baby to her bf .. there's any affect that to her application? There have same situations here?

robsmann

Star Member
May 21, 2012
Richmond, Virginia, United States of America
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2014
Doc's Request.
31-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with app
Med's Request
31-10-2014
Med's Done....
08-11-2014
Passport Req..
13-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-02-2015
LANDED..........
18-04-2015
Hi All,
Update-
PR Application Status- Decision Made (Aug 18th) yuhoo...
Message in myCIC for pre-arrival services- Aug 18th

Now awaiting PPR...YUHOOOO

jhoongo

Star Member
Nov 8, 2016
hi Yulia,
please update the spreadsheet at line 83

Aug 16- Decision Made(ecas sponsor status)
-In Process (ecas sponsored person )
LVO- Manila
Province-AB

Thanks!
Hi shaesky,

By any chance, did you receive the Sponsor Approval email as soon as the ecas status changed to Decision Made?
Or did it take few days after the status changed in ecas?

I've got the status changed to Decision Made, but haven't received Sponsor Approval email yet...so started concerning about it..:(

Thanks for sharing the information in advance.

Thanks,

joeling2

Star Member
Jul 27, 2018
Hi shaesky,

By any chance, did you receive the Sponsor Approval email as soon as the ecas status changed to Decision Made?

I've got the status changed to Decision Made, but haven't received Sponsor Approval email yet...so started concerning about it..:(

Thanks,
I've got the status changed to Decision Made, but haven't received Sponsor Approval email either. So you are not the only one. give it a few days?

shaesky

May 9, 2018
Hi shaesky,

Thanks,
hi jhoongo,

Nope I haven't received any email yet about the decision made in my ecas, but I'm pretty positive that would received through mail.This is what it says when you click Decision made on you ecas status.
We will send you a Permanent Resident Kit that you will need to forward to the family class relative you are sponsoring.We will inform you in writing of the decision.

:)

Reactions: jhoongo

joeling2

Star Member
Jul 27, 2018
hi jhoongo,

Nope I haven't received any email yet about the decision made in my ecas, but I'm pretty positive that would received through mail.This is what it says when you click Decision made on you ecas status.
We will send you a Permanent Resident Kit that you will need to forward to the family class relative you are sponsoring.We will inform you in writing of the decision.

:)
hemm....when I click on Decision Made link it only tells me "We started processing your application on July 26, 2018."

Badtz Maru

Feb 12, 2015
I've got the status changed to Decision Made, but haven't received Sponsor Approval email either. So you are not the only one. give it a few days?
In my case, I never received sponsor approval email. I don't even know local visa office until my parent received email of asking for resume. And my parent never receive any email for medical request, luckily I created CIC account so they didn't miss it.

joeling2

Star Member
Jul 27, 2018
In my case, I never received sponsor approval email. I don't even know local visa office until my parent received email of asking for resume. And my parent never receive any email for medical request, luckily I created CIC account so they didn't miss it.
Thanks for sharing. May I know medical request was in your parents' CIC account or yours? I am asking because I was only able to link my mum's (principle applicant) application to her CIC account. Attempt to link application to my (as sponsor) CIC account was never successful.

jhoongo

Star Member
Nov 8, 2016
hemm....when I click on Decision Made link it only tells me "We started processing your application on July 26, 2018."
Same here. I don't see any status update on the details of "Decision Made".
By any chance, do you see any details on Principal Applicant's application, which shows "In-Progress"

I only see that they have received our application, and not even saying they have started processing the application.

jhoongo

Star Member
Nov 8, 2016
Thanks for sharing.

By any chance, can you share the details of the principal applicant, and sponsor's ecas?
Mine only show, for sponsor, they have started processing the application, and for applicant, it only says that they have received the application.
I'm just curious if it could also be a case where they only communicate/update through CIC account; not through ecas.

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
Hi I selected to PGP SPONSORSHIP.
WE planning to submit papers soon .. my parents has dependent my youngest sister and she's 21 only.. but I just found out that my sister is having s baby to her bf .. there's any affect that to her application? There have same situations here?
I believe she is considered like a sep.family now and you can't sponsor her

Last edited:
Reactions: lovemyparents