+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2018

albertaorbust

Feb 8, 2009
I have only one patent to sponsor. I have sister who is 28 and not dependent,living in canada .So do I need to fill SCH A for my deceased father and sister as well ? I thought it’s just for PA.
Only dependent child of your parent is supposed to have Sch A. Since your father is no more, I presume you will not be able to get his signature on Sch A. So logically only for your mother but with IRCC you never know. Just make sure you use the 02-2018 version of sch A.

The Old Mate

Star Member
Apr 3, 2017
Only dependent child of your parent is supposed to have Sch A. Since your father is no more, I presume you will not be able to get his signature on Sch A. So logically only for your mother but with IRCC you never know. Just make sure you use the 02-2018 version of sch A.
Thanks

aajassani

Star Member
May 2, 2016
Hi there, I still haven't receive the instruction letter for my parents pcc travel, RPRF, so I'm really not sure if I need to make resume for my parents, but in the view submitted docs it didn't says there that need to submit resume, just the your travel medical RPRF and pcc, to those who receive the instruction letter, is the resume part of the your travel? I'm thinking it should be separated to upload, please share what it says in the instruction please coz I'm reading here a lots of you uploaded the resume, thanks in advance
Hi PrettyAKO,
Are you able to pay RPRF online ?
my friend is in similar situation and he do not see an option to pay RPRF only ($490). It gives an option for full fee $1040.
pls advise
Thanks

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
Hi PrettyAKO,
Are you able to pay RPRF online ?
my friend is in similar situation and he do not see an option to pay RPRF only ($490). It gives an option for full fee $1040.
pls advise
Thanks
search it thru the forum, I saw a link

tifmoon

Apr 10, 2017
have they delivered yours??
Thanks for asking, but so far no luck:(. I called Canada Post 3 times already since last night, got a ticket number, and finally talked to a supervisor. They said no update so far. My package progress is still "Item accepted at the Post Office"

Other than waiting, is there a way to contact CIC? Tho I only have my UCI number here. Does anyone in 2nd round and already sent the application hear from CIC or receive file number?

SMA.DE

Jun 19, 2011
For 1344 Q1, "Check one box to indicate how you wish to proceed if you do not meet the sponsorship requirements".I know some posts mentioned that if we pick No, then we are giving up the right to appeal.
What about if I meet the sponsorship requirements and has got SA, at the stage of processing my parents' PR application, we need appeal. Will checking No here void our right to appeal?
Do I need to check Yes, if I will want to appeal no matter which stage our application is at?

DeHdez15

Mar 10, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-01-2016
AOR Received.
08-03-2016
File Transfer...
13-05-2016
Med's Request
Requested again Oct 20/16
Med's Done....
Oct 28/16 (2nd time)
Passport Req..
November 8/2016
VISA ISSUED...
November 21/2016
LANDED..........
December 10/2016
Then it would be an easy resume to draft up.
I would say so!
I am just getting the PCC translated and will be ready to submit it this coming Monday.
We are so excited!

JUST CHILL

Star Member
May 24, 2009
For 1344 Q1, "Check one box to indicate how you wish to proceed if you do not meet the sponsorship requirements".I know some posts mentioned that if we pick No, then we are giving up the right to appeal.
What about if I meet the sponsorship requirements and has got SA, at the stage of processing my parents' PR application, we need appeal. Will checking No here void our right to appeal?
Do I need to check Yes, if I will want to appeal no matter which stage our application is at?
If you read the guide they have explicitly explained that check yes only if you are applying for humanitarian then check yes . As under PGP first step is the eligibility.