+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2018

The Old Mate

Star Member
Apr 3, 2017
depends on country, my parents did 2d medical today, doctor said she sending results next day and then Canada has time to accept it /30 days from request/
Hi I am making enough income for 3 persons and but I want to include why wife for sponsorship. But Shes just landed and start working, obviously no NOA from her side until next year. But just to b safe side can I still add her as a co signer?

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
hello, can anyone enlighten me about the process please?
i sponsored my husband may 2016 and it’s been 27 months. he was a government employee and he got interviewed last january 2017. since then we havent heard anything from them.
then this june 2018, they asked for additional documents like “applicant generic information, additional family information and declaration of background.”
oh, they also asked for “his nbi certificate and they also requested for his medical.”

can anyone please tell me what will happened next? it’s been a month and we havent heard anything from them again except from the status from gckey account which showed that he passed his medical and they received the additional documents.

thank you so much
we discuss parents cases here, please find proper thread :)

Kaushuque

Star Member
Jun 2, 2012
depends on country, my parents did 2d medical today, doctor said she sending results next day and then Canada has time to accept it /30 days from request/
Yes, Medical done for Super visa back home , they sent very next day. But here in Calgary, Canada, Doctor said 10 working days!!!! But anyway, all good.

Thanks Yulia.

Reactions: Neyoswife

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
Hi I am making enough income for 3 persons and but I want to include why wife for sponsorship. But Shes just landed and start working, obviously no NOA from her side until next year. But just to b safe side can I still add her as a co signer?
so do you sponsor just 1 parent?
sure, who knows what might happen tomorrow , plus they can ask NOA 2018

ali_2018

Jul 6, 2018
hello, can anyone enlighten me about the process please?
i sponsored my husband may 2016 and it’s been 27 months. he was a government employee and he got interviewed last january 2017. since then we havent heard anything from them.
then this june 2018, they asked for additional documents like “applicant generic information, additional family information and declaration of background.”
oh, they also asked for “his nbi certificate and they also requested for his medical.”

can anyone please tell me what will happened next? it’s been a month and we havent heard anything from them again except from the status from gckey account which showed that he passed his medical and they received the additional documents.

thank you so much
Hey, this sounds pretty great - I believe your case is pretty close to decision made(DM) as you indicated that the medical passed and additional documents received as well by CIC... the only thing I can think of is maybe CIC could ask you to provide a PCC(Police Character Certificate) from resident country.. and other than this I think it's in final stages.. I hope you guys will get it soon... All the best for rest!!!

As Yulia mentioned this thread is specifically regarding PGP application conversation - so you can look for appropriate thread for your future questions... :)
Stay blessed!!! :)

Reactions: Kaushuque

Harman96

Mar 24, 2013
Very easy to Submit. If you go to your ( if signed as Rep of your parents) or your parent online account, you will find uploading section. Just upload as PDF file.

Thank you.
I have online account for my parents but there is no option for uploading any docs
I have scanned copy of PCC and e medical tracking form what doctor gave them at the time of medical .

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
Yes, Medical done for Super visa back home , they sent very next day. But here in Calgary, Canada, Doctor said 10 working days!!!! But anyway, all good.

Thanks Yulia.
canada is pretty slow :D

Reactions: Kaushuque

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
I was reading another thread about lico, people are saying we have to add 30% more on that income. Could you pls tell me how much is for 3 persons ?
we don't need to add
3 persons if you have 1 parent, and 4 persons if you sponsor both parents

Minimum Income2017 Minimum Income2016 Minimum Income2015
3 persons
$48,945 $48,404 $47,476
the sponsor (and co-signer, if applicable) must meet the Minimum Necessary Income, which is based on the Low Income Cut-offs plus 30%
dont read a lot another thread :D
some people are lazy to read but always can confuse other people

Kaushuque

Star Member
Jun 2, 2012
I have online account for my parents but there is no option for uploading any docs
I have scanned copy of PCC and e medical tracking form what doctor gave them at the time of medical .
That’s unfortunate. I don’t have any idea why there is no option to upload! Try to call CIC call centre, very hard to get them, though.

prettyAKO

Star Member
May 31, 2016
Hi everyone, so on my cic account in the messages there's 3 messages one is medical form that IMM1017E for my mom the 2nd is IMM1017E for my dad the 3rd the request letter, in the request letter what include there is just the medical instruction, but if I click the VIEW SuBMMITed DOCS it says there I need to upload supplementary info -your travels , 2 proof of medicals for my parents , 2 RPRF coz I didn't pay it yet , then 2 police certicates, so the thing is I don't have the letter for the instruction for all of those aside for the medical, then there's due date on sept 01, 2018, I think I n to call CIC tom for that letter, please help me in this situation so my mom worked in Pakistan before so for sure she needs to submit pcc from PAK when I searched it the ways to get pcc from PAK is either you have relative not friend to be ur representative to get your pcc which my mom don't have OR go to embassy of Pakistan in home country to request it which my mom did but it takes 5-6 months , is there any other way? One more question please my parents stayed here in Canada for a year so I think I need to get them a pcc here, they are now in their home country Philippines, how can I get them a Pcc here please share your experience guys, I would really appreciate your help thanks in advance ( sorry it was a long post of mine thanks for your time to read it)

The Old Mate

Star Member
Apr 3, 2017
we don't need to add
3 persons if you have 1 parent, and 4 persons if you sponsor both parents

Minimum Income2017 Minimum Income2016 Minimum Income2015
3 persons
$48,945 $48,404 $47,476
the sponsor (and co-signer, if applicable) must meet the Minimum Necessary Income, which is based on the Low Income Cut-offs plus 30%
dont read a lot another thread :D
some people are lazy to read but always can confuse other people
Thanks for clarification. One thing more am I still responsible for my spouse ? Because it’s asking in financial evaluations(Question 3 B I )about previous undertaking which are still in effect. And again question 5 is about spouse.