+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2018

SMA.DE

Jun 19, 2011
Hi Dear,

Sorry to hear about the bad health situation of your parents.
I can't help you with the medical side but here is the link;
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1B_YAyszLcUxbfe0ur7WPZRPJ0y2COpRJSt8Ce19yrhI/edit#gid=761650616

Good Luck,
Thanks,
Thank you for the kind word.
Anyone here with parents having similar illness and having no problem passing ME? There are many examples of applicant had cancer many years ago and had no problem passing ME, any recent diagnosis that passing ME? Is this type of cancer serious in terms adding burden to public health?

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
just can say one my friend didn't send PCC from country mom visited more than 6 mon. and got PPR anyway

Reactions: tifmoon

tifmoon

Apr 10, 2017
I totally understand your situation, but I will suggest you to take a deep breath every time you start working on the application package. Any mistake in application due to anxiety will increase chances of mistakes in your application which further could delay the processing of application.

How soon you will get PCC and Medical request will depend on the assigned Visa Office, if your file is assigned to Ottawa, you should get a request for PCC and Medical examination 3 to 4 months after the receipt of application, this is on the basis of current processing time in Ottawa. I noticed that some applications of Chinese citizens were sent to Ottawa, but not all of them.

In your case, I will suggest you to bring your parents to Canada after their PCC and Medical examination is done.

Good Luck!
Thanks for the suggestion, that makes me feel much better. At current stage I should focus on the application package.

just can say one my friend didn't send PCC from country mom visited more than 6 mon. and got PPR anyway
Thanks for sharing this.

Reactions: gst8486

gst8486

Champion Member
Nov 5, 2011

sa_36987

Jun 15, 2016
any opinion on this please

My father used to work in UAE and now he went back to home country and he had no plans to going back to UAE... will it work? if he can provide an explanation letter to CIC that he can't get the pcc from there? and even I heard it takes forever to get this from there. any knowledge or experience will be wonderful

Thanks in advance!

USK

Star Member
Jul 7, 2012
Do we need a Canadian police certificate if parents have stayed in Canada for more than 6 months on a supervisa?

solnushko1803

Aug 7, 2018
Hi Guys! I need your advice. We got invitation for pr card for my mom in the second round. Only now we understood that our 2015 income is not enough, but income 2016 and 2017 much higher than required. Is it any sense to send all package (maybe with paystub for this year) and pray for luck? Or better to play again in 2019 and again pray for luck? Thank you!

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
Hi Guys! I need your advice. We got invitation for pr card for my mom in the second round. Only now we understood that our 2015 income is not enough, but income 2016 and 2017 much higher than required. Is it any sense to send all package (maybe with paystub for this year) and pray for luck? Or better to play again in 2019 and again pray for luck? Thank you!
Well, thanks a lot for wasting a spot! IRCC gave us 1 month to make sure we're eligible *BEFORE* filling the lottery form. There is no "praying for luck". Even if you're $1 short, your application will be rejected.

ali_2018

Jul 6, 2018
well well - you have already wasted a spot for one eligible person - now pls don't try to waste the CIC/IRCC time
Please and Thank you! :)

gst8486

Champion Member
Nov 5, 2011
Oh yeah, please go ahead and submit the application with $2080 fee; perhaps loosing that much money won't make you feel as sad as that of the eligible applicant who's spot you wasted. This will keep happening till government leaves the web form wide open for people like you.

Last edited:

gst8486

Champion Member
Nov 5, 2011
any opinion on this please

My father used to work in UAE and now he went back to home country and he had no plans to going back to UAE... will it work? if he can provide an explanation letter to CIC that he can't get the pcc from there? and even I heard it takes forever to get this from there. any knowledge or experience will be wonderful

Thanks in advance!
As per the CIC/ IRCC website your Father can apply for Police clearance at the nearest UAE Embassy in the country where he is or will be living after leaving UAE. If it takes more than 30 days to get Police clearance from UAE authorities, you can inform IRCC/ CIC that its in-process, by uploading a document/ evidence stating that you have approached UAE embassy or police station to get the police clearance and will need more time.

Check the below link:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how/united-arab-emirates.html

Good Luck!