+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2018

haffi47

May 22, 2018
Hi, My application was received on24 May but I didn’t get AOR yet neither online I am seeing anything. Now there’s second round. What should I do to confirm other than wait?

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
Can you tell you how linked file to Ecas plz tell in details if yo
thats 2 different things:
E case - you can check status of application
My CIC account, where you can link your application and see more details

The Old Mate

Star Member
Apr 3, 2017
Hi , i had sponsored my wife last year and now am going to sponsored my mother as well. Will it create any problem? Because my wife just landed. Thanks

sa_36987

Jun 15, 2016
any expert opinion on this

My father used to work in UAE and now he went back to home country and he had no plans to going back to UAE... will it work? if he can provide an explanation letter to CIC that he can't get the pcc from there? and even I heard it takes forever to get this from there.

Thanks a lot

ali_2018

Jul 6, 2018
Hi , i had sponsored my wife last year and now am going to sponsored my mother as well. Will it create any problem? Because my wife just landed. Thanks
No this shouldn't be a problem - as long as you meet the LICO requirement you should be good :)
Good luck!!

Blossom318

Star Member
Mar 26, 2014
Hello All, I got selected in the second round. I have a few questions.

1. I just started my Maternity Leave, how do I fill out the employment status question? Am I Employed or Unemployed? I go back to work next year.
2. Has anyone submitted their Medical & PCC along with application before request?
3. My parents left China in 1996 and never stayed there for more than 6 months afterwards. They have PCC from when they first left China. Can I use that? I was told its really tough to get new PCC.

Thanks All!

ali_2018

Jul 6, 2018
Hello All, I got selected in the second round. I have a few questions.

1. I just started my Maternity Leave, how do I fill out the employment status question? Am I Employed or Unemployed? I go back to work next year.
2. Has anyone submitted their Medical & PCC along with application before request?
3. My parents left China in 1996 and never stayed there for more than 6 months afterwards. They have PCC from when they first left China. Can I use that? I was told its really tough to get new PCC.

Thanks All!
1- select unemployed and provide the details in box
2- CIC doesn't recommend to do medical & PCC prior to their request - because parents condition can be changed.. they will send you request to provide these once your application accepted
3- Yes it should work if they haven't travelled afterwards

Good luck!!

Reactions: Blossom318

Blossom318

Star Member
Mar 26, 2014
1- select unemployed and provide the details in box
2- CIC doesn't recommend to do medical & PCC prior to their request - because parents condition can be changed.. they will send you request to provide these once your application accepted
3- Yes it should work if they haven't travelled afterwards

Good luck!!

Thanks! they have traveled back to China but they never stayed for more than 6 months

nehabhi

Jul 4, 2016
Need help:

Hello everyone, we got letter of acceptance for our parents sponsorship. It says please send representative form if you are using any representative. We are not using any representative. Also, we received this application 2 weeks back.

How long did it take for all of you after receiving letter of acceptance to get the next step notification.