+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2018

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
Hi,

You suggested couriering forms to our parents. Can you just fill out online and email to parents, then have them courier back?

Also does a dependant child of parent,who is a Canadian citizen need to be added in the Dependant child section- there it asks for Dependant child who is not a Canadian citizen. If it is not added there do we add to the Additional Dependant form?

Thanks
Yes, you can fill out the forms and email to your parents. They can print, sign, date, and courier them back to you. Most of us did that, and forms were accepted without issues. Just remeber, you cannot submit scanned signatures. They have to be original (so courier back is the only way).

Reactions: trini777

HarryKhuttan

Star Member
Feb 4, 2015
Edmonton
I have heard some terrible things about the doctors in Ludhiana, India. I will recommend you to call CIC and explain them the whole scenario and ask them if you can change your doctor. One of my friends had the same situation, some extra tests were done on him to confirm that the scar was not related to TB, but I don't think it took 65-75 days for the results. Also, if your Dad has any other medical reports which show that the scar is not TB related, then you should take it with you to doctor. A minor scar in chest x-ray is a common thing and Doctor should not make a huge fuss about it, infact the tests could be done in Ludhiana itself, sending the x-ray reports thousands miles away to Mumbai sounds like a money grab. I hope you get a solution to this problem! Good Luck.
Thanks for you reply! I did some research on it and it would be a some kinda test for TB where they check for bacterial growth for 8 weeks. That’s why the results gonna be after 65-70 days. Just one more question for you, do you know if they can issue visas to my mom and sister only and to my dad after once he passes the medical? Because my mom and sister have passed the medical.

swapno

Star Member
Jun 26, 2012
could anyone kindly share how to get Police clearance certificate from barasat, kolkata, westbengal, india? I am struggling with this. Please help. Thanks

Zearus

Jun 15, 2014
Please update line # 83
Username Zearus
IMM008 reeqested to resubmit on July 11. submitted it next day
ecas showing "In progress" since 3rd August 2018.
Thanks

Reactions: YULIA-2016

kennethtoronto

Jun 23, 2018
Congratulations, Could you please share your linked account status and ecas status? I felt you would get PPR soon since your additional files were reviewed just after you passed the medical. Thanks.
The online tool shows 2 decision made .

The CIC account has no change, still shows reviewing additional documents and background check is in progress.

I received my ppr email last night, but last night online tool didn't show decision made for PR.

gst8486

Champion Member
Nov 5, 2011
Thanks for you reply! I did some research on it and it would be a some kinda test for TB where they check for bacterial growth for 8 weeks. That’s why the results gonna be after 65-70 days. Just one more question for you, do you know if they can issue visas to my mom and sister only and to my dad after once he passes the medical? Because my mom and sister have passed the medical.
Thanks for providing an update and I hope your Dad's medical results are delivered to IRCC quickly. For visas, given that your Dad is the principal applicant, rest of the family members will be granted visa only after clearance of medical report of your Dad.

HarryKhuttan

Star Member
Feb 4, 2015
Edmonton
Thanks for providing an update and I hope your Dad's medical results are delivered to IRCC quickly. For visas, given that your Dad is the principal applicant, rest of the family members will be granted visa only after clearance of medical report of your Dad.
Yea that’s what I thought. Anyway we’ll wait for my dad to clear his Medical. Thanks for your help buddy, I really appreciate your time. Thanks

Reactions: gst8486

Neema3

Aug 1, 2018
hi all, I need a help with IMM5669, question 2 where it asks for the application no. Do we leave it blank or do we fill it with the cofirmation no. we received when we showed our interest for parents sponsorship.

gst8486

Champion Member
Nov 5, 2011
Reactions: razerblade

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Clearly an election promises have started. Given that our healthcare system is often beyond capacity and the baby boomers will increase the number of elderly Canadians for the next couple of decades this seems like an irresponsible move. There are tons of elderly patients taking up hospital beds that can't be discharged because of the lack of longterm care or enough home care. Adding to the problem seems crazy to me.