Lucky-2018

May 22, 2018
Hi YULIA,
Can you please add me to the SS.
Receieved invitation: March 21 2018
Application Recieve on Ottawa: April 25 2018
Parents citizenship: China
province of: Ontario

So far I have not received any AOR nor not seeing any update through the online -tool.(Almost check everyday)
Anyone have similar timeline which already received AOR? Its approaching to the deadline, would feel better if I can know for sure our application reach IRCC well.......

Thank you.

Reactions: YULIA-2016

Lucky-2018

May 22, 2018
Hi everyone,
Does anyone know how to check E-Case Status for sponsor. It has been a month since the application received in Ottawa (received at April 25), The online tool doesn't show up anything till now. Is this normal? Or Did i check not property? Thank you

babybenz

Jan 26, 2018
My application was received in Ottawa on April 19. I have received so far 2 reminder emails from IRCC
However, I have not received any AoR yet. I guess IRCC will be issuing a mass of AoR sometimes after the deadline has passed May 25 and we all would receive it.
As for the online tool, I think you need to wait for the AOR because by then, your application will be entered into the system and you will get a "File number" or "application number". Only then, you will be able to see the status online, but that is my opinion

prettyAKO

Star Member
May 31, 2016
My application was received in Ottawa on April 19. I have received so far 2 reminder emails from IRCC
However, I have not received any AoR yet. I guess IRCC will be issuing a mass of AoR sometimes after the deadline has passed May 25 and we all would receive it.
As for the online tool, I think you need to wait for the AOR because by then, your application will be entered into the system and you will get a "File number" or "application number". Only then, you will be able to see the status online, but that is my opinion

zeabbas

Star Member
Jan 8, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
4th May, 2012
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
9th January, 2013
Med's Done....
11th January, 2013
Hello All,

I have also submitted application to sponsor my parents and younger brother as a dependent child.
Please add my details to the SS. Details are as follows:

Invitation Received: March 21, 2018
Application Delivered to Ottawa: May 16, 2018
Parents Citizenship: Pakistan
Destination Province: Ontario

Thanks,

Reactions: YULIA-2016

VanDel

Jan 17, 2018
Hi,
Can I please check if I had to provide my parent's medical exam and PCC with the application package?
According to the cic website:
"All of the information on your application must be true. You must list all your family members. The person you’re sponsoring must submit for each of their family members’:
  • medical exams
  • security checks
  • criminality checks"
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/family-sponsorship/sponsor-parents-grandparents/apply.html

SimranBaidwan67

Jun 7, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-oct-2015
Hi Guys, We sent in our application yesterday and realized we made a mistake. We forgot to write the name on the last page of imm0008, where they ask for consent to release information to the province. Should we send a new Imm0008 and an explanation that we made a mistake? or wait until CIC asks for it? does that missing name make our application incomplete? could they send my application back because of that?

It's stressing me out! if someone could reply that would be really appreciated.

iengineer86

Star Member
Feb 20, 2016
Hi,

I have sent my application package to the mississauga address instead ottawa. will that impact -mean accept or not? Please advise.

regards
priya
Hi,

I would highly recommended to sent the new package to Ottawa with a letter explaining the situation and asking them to disregard the previous one sent to Ottawa.

Hope this helps.
Good luck.

iengineer86

Star Member
Feb 20, 2016
Hi,
Can I please check if I had to provide my parent's medical exam and PCC with the application package?
"All of the information on your application must be true. You must list all your family members. The person you’re sponsoring must submit for each of their family members’:
  • medical exams
  • security checks
  • criminality checks"
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/family-sponsorship/sponsor-parents-grandparents/apply.html
Hello,

We are not submitting PCC or medical exams at this point.

Don't worry that stage will come later.

Thanks,

iengineer86

Star Member
Feb 20, 2016
Hi Guys, We sent in our application yesterday and realized we made a mistake. We forgot to write the name on the last page of imm0008, where they ask for consent to release information to the province. Should we send a new Imm0008 and an explanation that we made a mistake? or wait until CIC asks for it? does that missing name make our application incomplete? could they send my application back because of that?

It's stressing me out! if someone could reply that would be really appreciated.
Hello,
I have read mixed reviews here on this forum, here are two scenarios:
1. You can send it with LOE and it is not going to hurt .
2. Even if they don't accept it when you send , hopefully they are going to ask you again and you can again send with LOE and mention that you have already sent it earlier and send it again.

I would also recommended calling immigration and find out what they suggest.

Hopefully this helps
Good Luck,

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
Hi,
  • medical exams
  • security checks
  • criminality checks"
you need to send docs according check list :rolleyes: