+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2018

May 17, 2018
Please add my details as well:

Applying to sponsor: Parents (Father and Mother)
Country of Citizenship: Pakistan
Province: BC
Invitation received: March 21
Application sent to Ottawa: May 14
Application received in Ottawa: May 17
Reminder Emails: May 8, May 17

Reactions: YULIA-2016

Sarahaider

May 2, 2018
I have just applied too

Parents' country of citizenship - Pakistan 2 people - (Father+Mother)
Province - AB
Invitation received - March 21st
Application sent to Ottawa - May 16th
Application received in Ottawa - May 17th
Reminder Email: May 8, 2018
AOR:
Can you please advise if you attached your parents medical and police exam certificates? i am quite confused as the document checklist in the sponsorship application dont ask for this and its quite confusing on CIC website. please advise

May 17, 2018
Can you please advise if you attached your parents medical and police exam certificates? i am quite confused as the document checklist in the sponsorship application dont ask for this and its quite confusing on CIC website. please advise
If they don't ask for it, then it means you don't need to provide it upfront. When they require it (at a later stage), they will let you know.

Reactions: YVR123

badar14

Champion Member
May 5, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-05-2010
LANDED..........
06-Aug-2013
Please add my details as well:

Applying to sponsor: Parents (Father and Mother)
Country of Citizenship: Pakistan
Province: BC
Invitation received: March 21
Application sent to Ottawa: May 14
Application received in Ottawa: May 17
Reminder Emails: May 8, May 17
done my BC Fellow

Singh1984

Apr 4, 2017
Hi everyone just sharing, so my package reached Ottawa last April 30,2018, I sent it tru Canada post express last April 24, 2018, coz I'm living in BC. MAY 1, 2018 I received an email asking for Me to submit IMM 5748 coz I answered NO to question 8 on IMM 5768, the address ung the letter is Mississauga, just wanna share this so that you guys please double check the package before submitting it, when I submit mine I thought it's all good, since I missed something on my package I'm thinking it can cause delay,
Hi guys, Did you get AOR??

smile13

May 16, 2016
Guys please help,

Wondering if the application for my parents gets approved & they don’t get to stay that very long in Canada, say, less than 2 years in a 5 year period, can they renew their permanent residency statuses by virtue of me being here?

Thanks guys.

OKUKUSEKU

Aug 15, 2016
Hello follow forumers, i am almost done with my package after receiving everything from my parents which seemed like forever. No, I am stuck with some forms and I will appreciate it if a couple of you will step up to help me. The generic application number IMM 008 wont validate because I have a family of 4 (myself, 2 children and spouse) and sponsoring my mom, when I put a total of 5, it wont validate. I have tried different figures just to see. Can anyone explain why?

gmmpjcf

Star Member
Sep 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp- ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-04-2013
Doc's Request.
Biodata & RPRf request: 10-12-2013
AOR Received.
11-06-2013
Med's Request
13-12-2013
Med's Done....
07-01-2014
Passport Req..
26-02-2014
Hi there ,
Pls include me int he spreadsheet.

Invitation rcvd: March 10
Application sent: April 24
Application rcvd: April 27
Rminder 1 rcvd: May 08
Remindee 2 rcvd: May 17

Thanks!

Reactions: YULIA-2016

sarah30

Apr 3, 2018
Hello follow forumers, i am almost done with my package after receiving everything from my parents which seemed like forever. No, I am stuck with some forms and I will appreciate it if a couple of you will step up to help me. The generic application number IMM 008 wont validate because I have a family of 4 (myself, 2 children and spouse) and sponsoring my mom, when I put a total of 5, it wont validate. I have tried different figures just to see. Can anyone explain why?
The Generic application form must be filled with the principle applicant only. It has nothing to do with you as a sponsor. If you are sponsoring your Mom then you should fill it out on behalf of her. If you are sponsoring your dad too then you make your dad a dependent. But if its only your mom and there is no dependent children then there is only 1 person, your mom, in the application.

Sarahaider

May 2, 2018
If the case gets rejected due to any reason, can we appeal it or ask them to consider it in humanitarian and compassionate grounds?