Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
Yulia what if there is no divorce in their country and they are just separated and no legal documents? Do they need to hire a lawyer?
CIC need official document, i recommend you to ask parents for divorce or dad /plus 1 family member/ has to do medical and pass it

armesana

May 26, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-5772-application-sponsor-parents-grandparents.html#gather

Translation of documents
You must send the following for any document that is not in English or French, unless otherwise stated on your document checklist:

• the English or French translation; and
  • an affidavit from the person who completed the translation (see below for details); and
  • a certified copy of the original document.
I am confused re the translation. Based on the requirement, if I want to use a certified translation of my parents birth certificate, translated outside of Canada but by locally verified translators with stamps/seal from governments judicial body (again non-canadian) , then I need to ask the translator to submit an affidavit?

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
I am confused re the translation. Based on the requirement, if I want to use a certified translation of my parents birth certificate, translated outside of Canada but by locally verified translators with stamps/seal from governments judicial body (again non-canadian) , then I need to ask the translator to submit an affidavit?
"If the translation isn’t done by a member in good standing of a provincial or territorial organization of translators and interpreters in Canada, you must submit an affidavit swearing to the accuracy of the translation and the language proficiency of the translator. A certified translator will provide both a certified translation and certified copies of the original documents."

Sounds like it.

Parent's birth certificate is only required if you're sponsoring your grandparents. Is that why you're looking to submit it ?

gst8486

Champion Member
Nov 5, 2011
but he is not my dependent or my parents dependent. he is over 22 years old and working as well. so i think i can leave him out???
You are right. You do not need to include or count your brother who is over 22 years because he will not be coming to Canada and he is not going to be part of sponsorship application.

GILL1445

Feb 6, 2017
i send a invitation letter to my friend to come canada on visitor visa and he got visa
does this effect on my case

BJbirdie

Mar 10, 2017
Has anyone received an email saying they weren't successful in PGP draw this time? Our number is not on the successful applicants' list, but we haven't had an email either way yet.

scorpion3110

Feb 2, 2015
Delhi Area, India
NOC Code......
Need your HELP here (Posted on behalf of my brother)

Our father (our mother has expired) has been selected for 2018 Parents & Grandparents program. We got an email on March 22 and have to submit everything by May 25. Now to show the relationship, neither my father (1945 born) nor my brother have the birth certificates. What alternatives do we have? This is the only document that we don't have. Rest we have almost filled all the forms and good to go.

Kindly suggest ....

nayr69sg

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Has anyone received an email saying they weren't successful in PGP draw this time? Our number is not on the successful applicants' list, but we haven't had an email either way yet.
There is no email to say you were unsuccessful anymore.

You only get an email if you were selected.

aakber

Feb 23, 2017
How to write gross income in Financial Evaluation form for 3 years? I did not change my employer since then should I write 3 years time period in one line or make 3 line with same data for each year. Also, I am assuming I have to write income on line 150 on NOA?

toronto213

Star Member
Jan 3, 2018
Need your HELP here (Posted on behalf of my brother)

Our father (our mother has expired) has been selected for 2018 Parents & Grandparents program. We got an email on March 22 and have to submit everything by May 25. Now to show the relationship, neither my father (1945 born) nor my brother have the birth certificates. What alternatives do we have? This is the only document that we don't have. Rest we have almost filled all the forms and good to go.

Kindly suggest ....
Why you need your Father and Brother Birth Certificates?

iindian

Star Member
Mar 19, 2010
In past my father was visited canada twice on visitor visa , is visitor visa UCI we need to put in application at UCI box ? or we have to leave that filed as blank ?

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
In past my father was visited canada twice on visitor visa , is visitor visa UCI we need to put in application at UCI box ? or we have to leave that filed as blank ?
I checked my dad's visitor visa and found it doesn't have a UCI. Can you please double check and report back ? Maybe I overlooked it.

iindian

Star Member
Mar 19, 2010
I checked my dad's visitor visa and found it doesn't have a UCI. Can you please double check and report back ? Maybe I overlooked it.
mee to , i am also confused - someone told me so i asked it on forum .

there are document number and FPA number but dont know which is UCI .