Sent with App
Passport Req..
N/R - Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2012
LANDED..........
16-11-2012
I didnt get a response on above question, can anyone answer this ? Thanks
My guess is if primary sponsor is different, it will not be considered a duplicate form so both interest forms would be accepted.

ccflames

May 15, 2016
Hi everyone, I have some questions regarding filling online interest form. Any answers would be higly appreciated!

Both my wife and I are PR and we would like to sponsor both of our parents this year. We meet finanical requirements,
but need to be each other's co-signer. We don't have any dependent children and any other undertaking sponsorship.

1. My understanding is that each of us needs to fill our own online interest form in order to show interest. My form
will be for my parents, and her form will be for her parents. Is that right?
2. How many family members are currently in your family unit? (required)
I think I should put 2 (my wife and I) on my form according to the guide. The same for her. Is that right?
3. Tell us the number of persons you want to sponsor and their family members. (required)
Should I put 2 (my parents) or 4 (my parents plus my parents-in-law since I will be the co-signer for my wife's application)?

Thank you! Good luck everyone!

sachin1575

May 9, 2014
Okyee.. Now I see what you were asking.

This is the CURRENT family unit which doesn't include your parents or their dependents. (which is asked in question 3)

The question is really clear! They listed all possible members that should be counted. So your brothers and sisters are NOT included for answer to question 2. For answer to question 3, they will be counted if they are dependent of your parents.
oh okay. alright :)
thank you.

nitika_joshi

Jun 4, 2014
Vancouver, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-Nov-2013
Doc's Request.
15-May-2014 (PCC, RPRF)
Nomination.....
30-Sep--2013
AOR Received.
13-Jan-2014
IELTS Request
NA
Med's Request
13-Jan-2014
Med's Done....
14-Jan-2014
Passport Req..
24-Jul-2014
I filed interest to sponsor form. Fingers crossed now!

mmn

Mar 24, 2017
Hello
I filled interest to sponsor form yesterday morning. I realized that I have filled my mother's dob wrong. Only month was wrong. I filled another form with same information with correct dob of my mother.can I somehow delete first form.

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
Hello
I filled interest to sponsor form yesterday morning. I realized that I have filled my mother's dob wrong. Only month was wrong. I filled another form with same information with correct dob of my mother.can I somehow delete first form.
Theres no information on deleting submitted forms. IRCC will remove one of your forms as a duplicate. Not sure how their algorithm picks which one to delete.

panga005

Aug 7, 2017
Hi,
I recently moved to Canada as a PR (a month back) and now want to apply for super visa for parents.

Can i apply for Super Visa for parents right away ?? or do i need to wait for some time ?

My salary is above the LICO but as i just moved i have so far earned for only one month.

Would a letter from employer work with salary details ??

I was in Us before coming to Canada. Can i show US income and would that count ??

kkim604

Apr 27, 2010
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Korea
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone, I have some questions regarding filling online interest form. Any answers would be higly appreciated!

Both my wife and I are PR and we would like to sponsor both of our parents this year. We meet finanical requirements,
but need to be each other's co-signer. We don't have any dependent children and any other undertaking sponsorship.

1. My understanding is that each of us needs to fill our own online interest form in order to show interest. My form
will be for my parents, and her form will be for her parents. Is that right?
2. How many family members are currently in your family unit? (required)
I think I should put 2 (my wife and I) on my form according to the guide. The same for her. Is that right?
3. Tell us the number of persons you want to sponsor and their family members. (required)
Should I put 2 (my parents) or 4 (my parents plus my parents-in-law since I will be the co-signer for my wife's application)?

Thank you! Good luck everyone!
So you have combined income to cover family size of 6?
You have to submit two separate forms, one for yourself and your parents and one for wife and her parents.
for each forms, I would do 4(2 you/wife +2 undertaking) + 2 parents
Assuming both are picked.
Family size, as long as you know you are good for size 6, is not the deciding factor for winning or losing.
You could even do 2 and 2 for each form for now, and later you can increase the 6 if both are picked.
Family size can be increased during the process, because some families have new born while waiting for applications.

A1111

Star Member
Feb 3, 2016
Q1: How many family members are currently in your family unit?
will this be 2 as its only I and my husband currently live in Canada and no dependent on us so far
Yes correct. It will be 2 in your case

Q2: Tell us the number of persons you want to sponsor and their family members.
will this be 2(my parents only) or 4 ( as i will co-signing my husband parents in a separate application which he does )

Yes it will be 2 your parents only, and your husband will have to fill out a separate interest to sponsor form and he will have to select 2 on his.
thank you kbanatwala for the response

ccflames

May 15, 2016
So you have combined income to cover family size of 6?
You have to submit two separate forms, one for yourself and your parents and one for wife and her parents.
for each forms, I would do 4(2 you/wife +2 undertaking) + 2 parents
Assuming both are picked.
Family size, as long as you know you are good for size 6, is not the deciding factor for winning or losing.
You could even do 2 and 2 for each form for now, and later you can increase the 6 if both are picked.
Family size can be increased during the process, because some families have new born while waiting for applications.
Thank you for your answers. Yes, we have enough combined income to cover family size of 6. I think I'll go with 2 + 2 based on your explanation. Thanks again.

Pearl1

Mar 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
On the interest form, under Your parents’ and grandparents’ information, do I provide names of all family members who are being sponsored ?

So I am planning to sponsor my dad, mom and brother. Do I provide only my dad's information as mom and brother are dependents ?

Or should I fill out my dad's and mom's information on two separate lines ? If i fill out both their names on two separate lines, would it not be considered as filling out two separate applications ?

kkim604

Apr 27, 2010
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Korea
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
On the interest form, under Your parents’ and grandparents’ information, do I provide names of all family members who are being sponsored ?

So I am planning to sponsor my dad, mom and brother. Do I provide only my dad's information as mom and brother are dependents ?

Or should I fill out my dad's and mom's information on two separate lines ? If i fill out both their names on two separate lines, would it not be considered as filling out two separate applications ?
are you sure you can sponsor your brother?

Pearl1

Mar 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
are you sure you can sponsor your brother?
Yes, he is a dependent.

Although that is not my concern here. Dependent information is not required in the interest form, but parents info is required. So should I fill out both parents names on two separate lines or only the principal applicant's (dad's) info ?

bickyii

Nov 1, 2011
Toronto, ON
Yes, he is a dependent.

Although that is not my concern here. Dependent information is not required in the interest form, but parents info is required. So should I fill out both parents names on two separate lines or only the principal applicant's (dad's) info ?
You need to fill information of everyone you are sponsoring, including your brother.