Med's Done....
29th december
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
24 december
VISA ISSUED...
wish god will give in feb'14
Someone else noticed new update in GCKey? It says application received 4th September and estimated remaining processing time 13 months.(i.e. September 2020) FYI medical passed on April 4th 2019

Reactions: Another-Immigrant

calgary17

Mar 11, 2017
Hi Yulia,

Kindly update the SS.

Applicant from the Philippines
Destination : BC
Invitation received - March 21, 2018
Application sent through Canada Post - April 17, 2018
Application delivered - April 19
AOR - May 17
Decision made on Sponsorship - June 08
Email about Approval on Sponsorship - June 26 (Visa office will be CPC-Ottawa per email)
SIN and NOA provided

Requested Additional details on July 12th:
Travel History, Police Clearance, Resume, IME, and Payment for Landing fee.

The above were all provided on July 26th.

My Mom had to go further TB testing (sputum test) as there is a scar on her lung and this will take about 7-8 weeks per the accredited medical clinic in the Philippines. The tests were all completed last July 25th.

We received the Pre Arrival Services letter and another request for medical report , September 12th.

Sputum Test results were negative for TB - October 16th

Medical passed per ECAS- October 17th

Thank you!
Hi
May I ask you if your mom had to do only sputum culture or she needed to repeat chest x-rays too after 3 months?
And also, did you mom go through any medicals for super visa etc prior to pgp application?

My mom had to do sputum and a chest xray after 3 months in her supervisa medicals.
So i am just wondering if they will do all this again or just sputum culture or nothing at all except just the inital x-ray. (For PGP 2019 medicals)
As she also reported to the medical surveillance when she was here last year on visit and all came negative again.

Sreshta15

Star Member
Sep 21, 2018
Toronto
AOR Received.
21-12-2018
Med's Request
15-05-2019
I would call them
Hi, I tried calling CiC to clarify my queries but I never got an option to talk to agent... seems it was taking application# and saying all details are available in the website and not giving the option to select to talk to agents.

Could you guide me on options

fisahma

Star Member
Jun 12, 2014
Hello All,
I see a change in my CIC account today where i says 'We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information'
Previously it was saying ' We have not started background check'

FYI, I have not received any request for my mum's medical or PCC yet and she is in Canada for lst 4 yrs in Super Visa. Though in July I proactively sent the PCC from home country through web form to CIC. Just share your experience or advise as still no medical request.

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018

musicengg

Nov 14, 2017
Can someone update - Pre arrival services letter July 7
PCC emailed back to London vo.
Bio metrics used from earlier visit visa app
Medical was just completed and should be sent in by the doctor today.

I had gotten the PCC 8 months ago. Would they accept that old PCC or should I get a new one? I didnt hear back from them about it.

Does the medical and PCC submission reflect on the Application Status portal?

Reactions: YULIA-2016

zeabbas

Star Member
Jan 8, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
4th May, 2012
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
9th January, 2013
Med's Done....
11th January, 2013
Can someone update - Pre arrival services letter July 7
PCC emailed back to London vo.
Bio metrics used from earlier visit visa app
Medical was just completed and should be sent in by the doctor today.

I had gotten the PCC 8 months ago. Would they accept that old PCC or should I get a new one? I didnt hear back from them about it.

Does the medical and PCC submission reflect on the Application Status portal?

PCC can not be more than 6 month old.
Usually PCCs are valid for 6 months

Reactions: YULIA-2016

aviralanand2007

Star Member
Aug 1, 2019
Hello all,

Not sure if someone is in the same situation but my parent's application status got changed in ECAS to "decision made" on June26/2019. Nothing much is changed in CIC account (all same that your application is in progress etc..). I called CIC customer service and they told me that application is approved just waiting for VISA issuance letter and it can take until Aug2020 (24-month application processing time) to get the letter. They also said that since the application is within processing time they can't send a request for information to the officer. I am just worried that someone has forgotten about our application. Is there anything I can do at all?

jas1989

Mar 24, 2015
Hello all,

Not sure if someone is in the same situation but my parent's application status got changed in ECAS to "decision made" on June26/2019. Nothing much is changed in CIC account (all same that your application is in progress etc..). I called CIC customer service and they told me that application is approved just waiting for VISA issuance letter and it can take until Aug2020 (24-month application processing time) to get the letter. They also said that since the application is within processing time they can't send a request for information to the officer. I am just worried that someone has forgotten about our application. Is there anything I can do at all?
nope, it happens to three applicants recently. It takes 2-4 weeks to get ppr. Good luck. you will get it soon @Amandeep Singh Sran

Another-Immigrant

Sep 13, 2014
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-09-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
Someone else noticed new update in GCKey? It says application received 4th September and estimated remaining processing time 13 months.(i.e. September 2020) FYI medical passed on April 4th 2019
Yes, it is new feature. But seems this is meaning less. :(