+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2018

ali_2018

Jul 6, 2018
Can't. It's for my parents in India. We've received a PCC for my dad. Waiting for the PCC for my mom. The local police verification is done I guess. They need to send it back to the passport office. I'm hoping we still get it in time. If not, can I upload my dad's PCC and the acknowledgement of application for my mom?
this perfectly made sense and I believe this is the right way to do it...
In addition to this you could provide little explanation on that where things actually stands and/or what to expect next

HHZ

Mar 1, 2019
I received request to provide details of military service for my dad. He served in military in China before. Just wondering if anyone know what's the difference between "Your Rank" and "Your title" on the form. On the top left corner, there's box for Date Completed, is that the date for completion of the military servcie or the date for complete the form? Also, after complete the form, do we need to get it notarized?

Another-Immigrant

Sep 13, 2014
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-09-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
Just checked the ecas and there's an update:

We sent you a letter on March 25, 2019. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Any one who have the same?

Something is really weird, I called the CIC and I was able to get hold of them (yay!!) My ecas status changed to Decision Made on February 11th and the representative told me that CIC sent correspondence on February 7th which I didn' received. He said he will send the Visa Officer to let them know that I didn't receive the letter.

Ha ha CIC is funny... Please consider delays in mail delivery. CIC always says communications would be sent via email as proffered.. So why there is delay in mail (email)..... CIC
s Email servers are down or what? ... I am worried.... mmmmmmm. How many important emails are not being delayed for people

Does any one knows any such issue with email Servers/systems ?

Reactions: chie042012

chie042012

Oct 27, 2012
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Ha ha CIC is funny... Please consider delays in mail delivery. CIC always says communications would be sent via email as proffered.. So why there is delay in mail (email)..... CIC
s Email servers are down or what? ... I am worried.... mmmmmmm. How many important emails are not being delayed for people

Does any one knows any such issue with email Servers/systems ?
I know right! Why they would send a correspondence when you wrote down your email address to make communication faster and easier.

joeling2

Star Member
Jul 27, 2018
I received request to provide details of military service for my dad. He served in military in China before. Just wondering if anyone know what's the difference between "Your Rank" and "Your title" on the form. On the top left corner, there's box for Date Completed, is that the date for completion of the military servcie or the date for complete the form? Also, after complete the form, do we need to get it notarized?
I had to provide that for my dad. Rank is like staff sergeant. Title is like "BanZhang" "TuanZhang" (sorry can't type Chinese on this computer). that is how I did it.

There is no left corner box for date complete on the table I submitted so I can't answer that.

I don't think you need to notarize it. I didn't and immigration hasn't asked me to re-do it. however, my parents application are in process since Oct so not sure if immigration will come back and ask.

HHZ

Mar 1, 2019
I had to provide that for my dad. Rank is like staff sergeant. Title is like "BanZhang" "TuanZhang" (sorry can't type Chinese on this computer). that is how I did it.

There is no left corner box for date complete on the table I submitted so I can't answer that.

I don't think you need to notarize it. I didn't and immigration hasn't asked me to re-do it. however, my parents application are in process since Oct so not sure if immigration will come back and ask.
Thank you. Sorry, I meant the top right corner box, beside the signature box. I figure, it has to be the date of compeletion of form. For the title, did you tranlate it in English or just Pingyin?

Thanks

joeling2

Star Member
Jul 27, 2018
Thank you. Sorry, I meant the top right corner box, beside the signature box. I figure, it has to be the date of compeletion of form. For the title, did you tranlate it in English or just Pingyin?

Thanks
I did both English and Mandarin

ali_2018

Jul 6, 2018

Thanks
if any of the document is other than in English and/or French then I think you better translate this into English... And can be submitted the copy of original document along with the translated one.

NN1979

Dec 12, 2016
Folks, my parents received their pas request finally. They already have valid Canada tourist visa in their passports. Should they still send any documents to VAC?

Reactions: Cravethe6th

Emmkay49

Sep 17, 2018
Folks, my parents received their pas request finally. They already have valid Canada tourist visa in their passports. Should they still send any documents to VAC?
Of course yes, if they want to permanent residents. A new one time entry permanent resident visa plus confirmation of permanent residence letter they will get which will be stamped on arrival to confirm the PR. Hope this clears your doubt.

Reactions: NN1979
Feb 24, 2015
Hi forum, I have a question for my parents' PGP2018 application. My parents are in India and received IME Mar 6, 2019. They went to physician for medicals in India on Mar 12, 2019.

I inquired if they have received medical using IRCC Web form and got a reply from IRCC today stating they have received my mother's medicals but not my father's. When we called the doctor's office, the receptionist said that they were notified to conduct the 3-day sputum test for my dad. Given the 2 different messages, I have asked another query from IRCC for my dad's medicals and attached the medical information sheet he received from the doctor's office.

Question: Should we wait for formal communication of additional tests from IRCC or trust the receptionist and proceed with sputum test? Any guidance on this is much appreciated.

AimHigher1

Star Member
Nov 25, 2014
Brampton
Visa Office......
Parents Sponsorship Mom + DAD on Supervisa Living in Brampton with us
NOC Code......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
28-05-2018
@Can150 @skFSW

And @YULIA-2016

We received Medical instructions from CIC but didnt receive PCC request. Some people receive it at the same time of medical. Is there any reason?
I checked the spreadsheet, 70 % people received PCC and IME request same time.

Also My parents are here in Ontario on supervisa since 2013 and they have been to India every time less than 6 months since then.

for Example @casper247 Line no.31. As per spreadhseet, he never received PCC request and his PR application status is decision made.

Will I still get PCC request? If yes, then it should be before Medicals because whats the purpose of medical pass if person is not eligible under security reasons.

Please share your thoughts.

Thanks!

Last edited: