+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2018

fisahma

Star Member
Jun 12, 2014
I am confused what's going on with my application.
Today I got the email from CIC-Mississauga the my Sponsorship has been approved. My Client status was changed to DM on Feb 23 and from Singapore VO, got an email that they have received my application on 07th March. I am confused. My Client or GC key has not changed anything.

zt2018

Apr 6, 2018
I am confused what's going on with my application.
Today I got the email from CIC-Mississauga the my Sponsorship has been approved. My Client status was changed to DM on Feb 23 and from Singapore VO, got an email that they have received my application on 07th March. I am confused. My Client or GC key has not changed anything.
Mississauga office reviewed your documents, confirmed that you can be a sponsor and sent docs to Singapore to do all necessary checks for your parents to see if they can meet requirements for PR. When office in Singapore received the package, they sent confirmation to you. Everything is ok. The e-mail you received today is connected with DM of Feb 23 (it looks like there was a delay with batch DM e-mails (some members reported receiving DM e-mail today).

Last edited:

Gjs40

Star Member
Feb 4, 2019
Hi guys,
My parents did their medical exam and reports has been submitted to IRCC as per clinic on March 8, 2019. I have also submitted all the documents pcc, medical, birth certificate on the same day. I’m a bit concern since they have given a deadline to submit everything on March 21 and I didn’t receive any correspondence on my cic account if medical has been received. So I submitted an enquiry using the IRCC web form on March 20, 2019. Today, I received an email confirming that they received the medical axcept for my father’s further test report and they said a new correspondence was sent to me on March 12, 2019. I don’t have any idea what was that all about so today I sent an inquiry again to IRCC web form to resend that correspondence to me. I’m afraid for this is the second time it happened first was the sponsorship approval. Just sharing my disappointments. Thanks

fisahma

Star Member
Jun 12, 2014
Mississauga office reviewed your documents, confirmed that you can be a sponsor and sent docs to Singapore to do all necessary checks for your parents to see if they can meet requirements for PR. When office in Singapore received the package, they sent confirmation to you. Everything is ok. The e-mail you received today is connected with DM of Feb 23 (it looks like there was a delay with batch DM e-mails (some members reported receiving DM e-mail today).
Yeah I know that but timings are odd. It was supposed to come earlier but getting it now.

petal765

Mar 20, 2014
Alberta
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
london/isb
App. Filed.......
27-09-2018
AOR Received.
12/18
File Transfer...
July8,2019
Med's Request
December 27,2019
Med's Done....
January 14,2020
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
February 11,2020
VISA ISSUED...
February 18,2020
LANDED..........
March 04,2020
Got the email yesterday stating that I'm approved as sponsor.
ECAS was changed to 'DM' a month ago.

LVO is London, England.
So the real fun starts now. :)
When you mailed your application?

HHZ

Mar 1, 2019
As per my cic account medical is passed....they are doing background checks...but for additional documents...it says we need additional documents to process ur application we will send u email or letter...i already send pcc and RPRF with my application...so I wonder what can be the additional documents
Hi Sukhi_boy,

I on the same boat. And I have a link to upload Proof of Upront Medical forms, which I don't have. I emailed them to verify if they received both Medical results and PCC, and if they still need that Proof of Upfront Medical. Yesterday, I received a reply saying "Your file is currently under review and requires additional verifications. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times. " Very disappointing, just wondering if anyone received response like that.

Also, today when I check my online account, it says"Replacement Overdue" beside the Proof of Upfront Medical field. Anyone has that as well?

Last edited:

ja2019

Mar 23, 2019
Hi. I applied for parent sponsorship. CIC immigration is asking for my mother's marriage certificate. I told them my father is dead. we cannot find my mother's certificate. It is not in the national record. How do i tell them that we do not have it? What is the purpose of this marriage certificate.?
What additional document can i get in replacement for my mothers marriage certificate?

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
yulia, do you mean there wont be any update to cic online for passport request or pcc sent? just once the visa is done the site will be updated?
yes

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
Hi. I applied for parent sponsorship. CIC immigration is asking for my mother's marriage certificate. I told them my father is dead. we cannot find my mother's certificate. It is not in the national record. How do i tell them that we do not have it? What is the purpose of this marriage certificate.?
What additional document can i get in replacement for my mothers marriage certificate?
provide them death certificate
did you put WIDOW in the form?

Reactions: linsahoo

luckysingh

Star Member
Oct 28, 2012
Canada
Please update,

SA approval email received from CPC last night around 8 PM. File moved to New Delhi VO for further processing. Please update the status.

Also, does anyone know what is the timeline usually for PCC and Medical request from NDVO? Still waiting for GCKEY to update.