Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018

ksth

Jan 9, 2019
Hello Everyone,

I know this forum is for 2018, but i need an advice from people who are already in the process.

Right now my family size is 4 incl. parents and i meet the income requirments for 4 people for 2016/17/18 which are required years for 2019's PGP. This year we are planning for a baby, so lets say, we have a new born in Oct-Nov, will they do a check of our income couting the baby for all 3 previous years? I meet the income for even 5 people incl baby for 2017 and 2018, just in 2016 I fall short by $280 if i include the newborn. Or they will require income for the increased family size for just the year family was increased. Please advice me if they usually do income checks during the processing, do they ask you to provide NOAs again, and do you inform them about the increased family ?

Please any help would be appreciated.

Thank you in advance
You need to show the income for four members. When i applied for my Parents in 2016, I showed income for 3+2 members. A year after, we had second baby and IRCC never asked of new income proof.
Your application will processed as per the rules and requirements at the time of submission.

calgary17

Mar 11, 2017
London, ON
You need to show the income for four members. When i applied for my Parents in 2016, I showed income for 3+2 members. A year after, we had second baby and IRCC never asked of new income proof.
Your application will processed as per the rules and requirements at the time of submission.
Thank you so much for clarifying this.
I got so many mixed reviews that could not get to a conclusion, but your clarification gives me some relief.

Thanks again :)

haffi47

May 22, 2018
QUOTE="fisahma, post: 7508085, member: 509983"]I have a question, As CIC asked me to provide my dad's death certificate and I have submitted that. Does anyone know if they send a confirmation email that they have received or update the ecas or at the online account, that they have received it? Or they don't send any confirmation, just keep processing[/QUOTE
Yes, same situation here that no update after sending the document so I called them and csr confirmed that they got it. So just call them to rule out any mishap.

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
If selected, can we pay processing fee (CAD 550) with application and RPRF (CAD 490) later, on receipt of RPRF request letter?

pkhichi007

Star Member
Apr 13, 2017
same here, I was asked to submit death certificate this morning. but when I was faxing the docs to 905-803-7392, no one answered on the other end. (like they didn't forgot to connect to a fax machine??)

Did anyone meet that during faxing?
I sent the documents via FAX the same day and later I mailed the same documents to them.
don't want to take a risk.
They say faxing can fasten the process.

LAKEWOOD

Star Member
Oct 17, 2013
Hello folks,

I just want to ask, after submitting the passports to Ottawa, how many more days before we receive it back? So excited here, Thank you

neeti2090

Feb 8, 2017
Hello Friends,

Is there anyone who has still not been able to link their application to their my cic account? I have been trying but not successful in linking.
My questions are :
1. I am linking My (Sponsor) cic GC key account to the application. Is this correct or should I create a new cic GCkey account for the applicant (father) and then try linking the application?
2. Do you have to submit the Use of Representative form IMM 5476 and then only you can link the application?

Please help.

Cravethe6th

Aug 8, 2018
Question: i created a GC account under my mom and linked the application before I was asked to send them a "Use of Representative". Can I still see the process in that account after submitting the form?

UPPI

Nov 11, 2013
Hi All,

What is the average processing time for PR for parents under PGP sponsorship program? (In the case where parents are already in Canada via Super-Visa from last 1.5 years)

I would really appreciate if someone could answer my question and guide me in the right direction.

Thanks & Regards

nathaly.cely

Jun 22, 2018
Hi Yulia,
Could you please update my line 120 in the spreadsheet.
We received communication from the LVO on December 26, asking for medical exams. My parents completed the medical exams on January 10th and today January 14th my CIC account is showing "You passed the medical exam."
On December 26 we also received a second communication asking to send original passports to the LVO in Bogota. We will send the passports tomorrow.
Thanks,
Nathaly

badar14

Champion Member
May 5, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-05-2010
LANDED..........
06-Aug-2013
Hi Yulia,
Could you please update my line 120 in the spreadsheet.
We received communication from the LVO on December 26, asking for medical exams. My parents completed the medical exams on January 10th and today January 14th my CIC account is showing "You passed the medical exam."
On December 26 we also received a second communication asking to send original passports to the LVO in Bogota. We will send the passports tomorrow.
Thanks,
Nathaly
congrats

Reactions: nathaly.cely