+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2018

pkhichi007

Star Member
Apr 13, 2017
Hi Yulia

I appreciate your Help. I am not able to attach my application with my account. it's not able to find the application. I can check ECAS where it is showing application received. I am selecting the category as a permanent resident and subcategory as a family class parents and grandparents option. I tried it with all combination of UCI, Application no and the last name, passport info or place of birth but no luck. can you please tell me what I am doing wrong?

Please guide

Thanks
Pawan Khichi

Reactions: YULIA-2016

ashique_tas

Jan 23, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-04-10
Doc's Request.
25-06-10
Nomination.....
25-06-2010
AOR Received.
1st AOR @ 25-06-10;2nd AOR @ 12-10-10
IELTS Request
25-06-10
File Transfer...
26-09-10;Updated docs sent on 21st Feb,2012.
Med's Request
Issued @ 5th July,2012.Received@17th July,2012 By the grace of Almighty Allah!!
Med's Done....
21st July,2012;received by SGVO @ 25th July & docs reached at 2nd Aug by the grace of Allah
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
By the grace of Allah 19.09.2012
VISA ISSUED...
By the grace of Allah 29.10.2012
LANDED..........
By the grace of Allah 4th Feb,2013.
Hi Yulia

I appreciate your Help. I am not able to attach my application with my account. it's not able to find the application. I can check ECAS where it is showing application received. I am selecting the category as a permanent resident and subcategory as a family class parents and grandparents option. I tried it with all combination of UCI, Application no and the last name, passport info or place of birth but no luck. can you please tell me what I am doing wrong?

Please guide

Thanks
Pawan Khichi
My friend you are not doing anything wrong.It is not probably updated in the system yet.when did you submit your application.It has been seen that aometimes cic took 3 to 4 months to update application in the system.I am just assuming that ýou are the 2nd round applicant.Have patience.Time will come.

UrbanGabru

Oct 23, 2017
Toronto
No it's not correct. The family size as of date you submit the application, is your family size for 3 preceeding years. So in your case it will be family size of 4 in 2016, 2017, 2018.

Of course you can also add your spouse as a co-signer to add their past 3 years of Canadian income to yours to meet income requirements.

Thanks for the information. I have another question if you know about this... what if I apply for pgp and then later get married... can I apply for spousal sponsorship later during the pgp in process .... what will be the implications... as if the spouse is from outside Canada. I know I’ll have to maintain the income for 4 members going forward but will there be any issues with both the application processes together if I apply ?

Thanks in advance.

pkhichi007

Star Member
Apr 13, 2017
My friend you are not doing anything wrong.It is not probably updated in the system yet.when did you submit your application.It has been seen that aometimes cic took 3 to 4 months to update application in the system.I am just assuming that ýou are the 2nd round applicant.Have patience.Time will come.
Thanks ashique_tas

Sagar5187

Star Member
Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Missisuaga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2012
Med's Done....
Feb 2012
Interview........
Oct 2012 (rejected) went for Appeal (ADR)
Passport Req..
July 2012
Hi all,

My Parents have US citizenship, and they stayed in USA for around 6 yrs, since january this year they are in canada , for PR application they have required FBI Clearance form any idea how we can get this?
Also is there any place in canada we can initiate that request?

Thanks!!

parvisingh

Nov 24, 2014
California
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-07-2017
Hi all,

My Parents have US citizenship, and they stayed in USA for around 6 yrs, since january this year they are in canada , for PR application they have required FBI Clearance form any idea how we can get this?
Also is there any place in canada we can initiate that request?

Thanks!!
It's always good to google things up before posting a question. Anyways link here:-

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how.html

Reactions: Hopeful99

USK

Star Member
Jul 7, 2012
Good afternoon, I am sponsoring my parents, and we got a request from CIC for below:
***Schedule A: IMM5669 is missing a handwritten signature. Although the current form states that an electronic signature is acceptable, due to legislation changes as of May 22nd, 2018, a handwritten signature is required for this form. It will not be accepted if the document has not been printed and signed. Please ensure that you sign the form by hand once it has been printed.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/eIMM5669E.pdf***
QUESTION: do my parents need to complete new forms and then sign them with a new (current) date, or they just need to put their signatures on their old ( already completed) forms with old dates.
Thank you!!
Fill out the new forms. The forms must be the current ones (not the older versions).
CIC correspondence letter has the link to the latest Sch. A form.
Fill the form electronically. Type name and date electronically as well as sign them by hand for both parents.
HTH.

Hopeful99

Star Member
Aug 16, 2018
Did Someone mess up the sheet again?

My line number keeps on changing.

Kindly update Line no 211 with the following Info:
Invitation Received: July 31, 2018
Application Received by Ottawa: Aug 20, 2018
AOR Received: Nov 16, 2018
ECAS Status: Application Received.
Its going to keep changing as people get approved, they go up the spreadsheet. Just find your name patiently.

Reactions: YULIA-2016

pawan1118vig

Star Member
Nov 2, 2016
My In-laws Medical was cleared on 17th Sept and I submitted all requested document to IRCC on the webpage on 14th Sep

This is my current status:

Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results-
You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents- We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.

Interview -You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics -We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes

Background check - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision-Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Its been 3 months since I submitted all document but no decision made.

Do you think the LVO (Ottawa) is sleeping or something wrong with my application and that's causing the delay.

I see so many people already got the PPR.

Anybody in same boat????? I am so worried
my parents medical is passed,it has been two weeks. there is no pcc request yet.

Reactions: Rockstar16

TooCareless1

Aug 21, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My parents dont have Nikah Nama (probably lost) and there is no way we can get the copy or any other proof. What are my options. Has anyone had that scenario?

Reactions: HarryKhuttan

HarryKhuttan

Star Member
Feb 4, 2015
Edmonton
My parents dont have Nikah Nama (probably lost) and there is no way we can get the copy or any other proof. What are my options. Has anyone had that scenario?
My parents didn’t have their marriage certificate, so they went to local court and made an affidavit to declare that they’re married together.