Med's Request
Feb. 4, 2016
Med's Done....
Feb. 9, 2016
Interview........
RPRF : March 3, 2016
LANDED..........
April 20, 2016
hi @minsky just saw your case on this thread.
My parent also has a M5 on GCMS note, and it's been 4 months.
Have you heard anything yet?
What's your case? my dad creatinine i think is the problem because they requested 3 time for that in 2018

rang_canada

Star Member
Jun 7, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
App. Filed.......
2019-04-29
File Transfer...
2019-07-08
Med's Request
2019-07-08
Med's Done....
2019-07-17
What's your case? my dad creatinine i think is the problem because they requested 3 time for that in 2018
I'm not too sure about the creatinine ... but I think it is a kidney issue as well
We only got one meidcal furthance request for something else right after the medical, and nothing else...

ALM123

Nov 27, 2011
Received passport with Visa on Dec 02 Monday.

I have sent an email to IRCC for an appointment at the etobicoke office for inland interview/landing and to complete the PR process

Thanks everyone. I hope that everyone's process runs smoothly

bomaklyyzsin

Dec 27, 2019
Long time lurker, first time poster. This forum has been tremendously helpful to me, my spouse and now my family so keep up the awesome work.

Recently we received notification for medical request. However, despite the application listing two people (Father and Mother) only my father received a request for a medical. The medical request did not contain my mothers information. Both parents are above 50 years in age.

On form IMM008, filled by my father no of people being sponsored was '2'. Under dependent information for my mother, it was ticked, when asked will the dependent accompany the principal applicant.

I've sent IRCC a question relating to the matter using the Web Form. However, I am perplexed as to why medical was requested for one parent but not the other.

Can anyone explain why this would be the case or share their experience in such a matter. Also it would really help if you could share how did you go about resolving the issue.

Thanks in advance.

sukhi_boy

May 14, 2010
Hi friends.. I got a doubt...I recently got ppr for my parents who are already in canada on visitor visa and I am planning to flagpole once I receive their passports back..since I am a pr card holder and not a citizen,can I bring my parents for flagpoling and that will be ok...

ALM123

Nov 27, 2011
that should be ok. i am a citizen and planning to do the same thing with my parents tomorrow at queenston bridge. i emailed for inland appointment three weeks ago and havent received an appointment date yet. so plan to go to the border for flagpoling

Qurrat

Dec 29, 2019
My parents got their Passports with Visa stamped on 29th Nov. 2 years from application to visa. Thank you all on this forum for their help. And i will be available to help/guide others. Best of luck for the few who are left
Hi, i need some help please.. I posted some threads but unfortunately didn't receive much response.
Could i get your email id please?
Qurrat

nakhawaja

Apr 27, 2015
Hi Members,

Need some help.

I applied under PGP 2017 second phase. At the time of initial application, I submitted my application without co-sponsor as my income was meeting MNI requirement for 2014, 2015 and 2016.

During 2019, I received medical request for my parents, police certificate and a financial reassessment for 2016, 2017 and 2018. Due to change in financial circumstances, I was not meeting MNI requirement for 2018, therefore, after checking with CIC, I added my spouse as a co-sponsor to fill the income gap and submitted all requested documents together with my employer letter which states my annual salary for 2019 (which is again above MNI requirement).

Yesterday, I received a letter telling me that I am ineligible to sponsor my parents as I don't meet MNI requirement and further I can't add my spouse, as co-sponsor, at this stage.

Need guidance/suggestions from members

Thanks in advance

ALM123

Nov 27, 2011
Hello Everyone. My parents landed on 3rd January at the Rainbow bridge border, Niagara falls.

I appreciate everyone's help during this process. and will try to help others in the future too.

Thank You All

Last edited:

ukiegal207

Jan 6, 2020
Hi guys.
Hopefully someone here can answer a quick question. Received a letter about the final step in grandparent sponsorship requesting to send passport either to Kyiv or in Canada within 30 days. Now, my grandma is currently in Canada but is set to return back to Ukraine (home country) on Jan 15th! Her 6-months stay also expires around that time. Thoughts on what should be done here? Try to extend visa and send her passport to Ottawa or send her back to Ukraine and deal with it from there? I know she will have to come back to Canada once she receives her visa/IMM 5688. Does anyone know how much time it takes between sending passport in Canada and receiving it back?

Danaan

Star Member
Jan 23, 2017
Virginia, USA
App. Filed.......
15-05-2017
We have received request for passports (or passport photocopies in our case) and sent in the package. Waiting for response. This will be just over two years processing time.
CoPR received on December 31 - Happy New Year!

Many thanks to all who have shared information and advice on this thread. If you are still waiting, best of luck.

ALM123

Nov 27, 2011
Hi guys.
Hopefully someone here can answer a quick question. Received a letter about the final step in grandparent sponsorship requesting to send passport either to Kyiv or in Canada within 30 days. Now, my grandma is currently in Canada but is set to return back to Ukraine (home country) on Jan 15th! Her 6-months stay also expires around that time. Thoughts on what should be done here? Try to extend visa and send her passport to Ottawa or send her back to Ukraine and deal with it from there? I know she will have to come back to Canada once she receives her visa/IMM 5688. Does anyone know how much time it takes between sending passport in Canada and receiving it back?
It took us about 20 calendar days to get the passport back from the date we submitted which also included a long weekend. I am not sure what you need to do if her stay expires around that time. If she is on a super visa then she can stay for more than 6 months. I am thinking she is on a regular visit visa looks like.

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request