+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2017

Ca-3858

Nov 15, 2017
Hi
Can any of you send me the link to thw forms that need to be fill out when landing for the first time?
If you have property overseas and you plan to sell it later how is this disclose?
My mom does not speak English so i want to prepare a draft for her.
Do you know if immigration office is open at midnight? I hope they work 24/7 . The will be landing in toronto late at night and taking connecting flight very early in the morning.
Thanks

Nerri

Oct 4, 2017
Hello,

Have anyone got approval for PR with existing medical issues? We applied in 2017 May and my dad found out that he have prostate cancer ( 1st stage) last spring. We submitted medical in January 2019 and got request for additional tests. Just wandering what our chance are?

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
PGP 2019.
I am posting my query here and will appreciate response from those who have successfully submitted their documents which have been accepted by IRCC and granted PR.
  1. With my parents sponsorship application I will need to submit supporting documents such as photocopies of the birth certificates, marriage certificate, school mark sheets, passports, govt. issued IDs (all are in English, hence do not need translation) etc. Do we need to get these copies attested or certified before submission.?
  2. Also, I assume, we only need to submit copies of main pages of the passport. Am I correct?
Thanks in advance...

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
PGP 2019.
I am posting my query here and will appreciate response from those who have successfully submitted their documents which have been accepted by IRCC and granted PR.
  1. With my parents sponsorship application I will need to submit supporting documents such as photocopies of the birth certificates, marriage certificate, school mark sheets, passports, govt. issued IDs (all are in English, hence do not need translation) etc. Do we need to get these copies attested or certified before submission.?
  2. Also, I assume, we only need to submit copies of main pages of the passport. Am I correct?
Thanks in advance...
Bumping it for help..

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi
Can any of you send me the link to thw forms that need to be fill out when landing for the first time?
If you have property overseas and you plan to sell it later how is this disclose?
My mom does not speak English so i want to prepare a draft for her.
Do you know if immigration office is open at midnight? I hope they work 24/7 . The will be landing in toronto late at night and taking connecting flight very early in the morning.
Thanks
Overseas assets are not disclose at landing. Only at filing tax returns.

Call or check the CBSA website to see if they open.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PGP 2019.
Thanks in advance...
It's too early that 2019 PGP applicants were even granted PR. Like you said in the other thread, the waiting game has just begun.

Hello,

Have anyone got approval for PR with existing medical issues? We applied in 2017 May and my dad found out that he have prostate cancer ( 1st stage) last spring. We submitted medical in January 2019 and got request for additional tests. Just wandering what our chance are?
In my in-laws case, they have existing medical issues (but not cancer). They went to the panel doctors last May, and was granted PR and landed last September. Medical were submitted by panel doctors directly. One got additional test.

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
It's too early that 2019 PGP applicants were even granted PR. Like you said in the other thread, the waiting game has just begun.

In my in-laws case, they have existing medical issues (but not cancer). They went to the panel doctors last May, and was granted PR and landed last September. Medical were submitted by panel doctors directly. One got additional test.
Dear friend, I fully recognise that waiting game has just begun and I am preparing myself so my query is : Do we need to get these copies attested or certified before submission considering that all original documents are in English?

Nerri

Oct 4, 2017

Thanks

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
Medical Exam passed today.... Is there an average time to receive the police and criminality request?
send them without request

Reactions: mrmr80

pgp2017

Star Member
Jul 27, 2017
send them without request
I have the same situation as mrmr80, Medical is done...they didn't ask for PC yet. I have uploaded the PC back in November in advance but no response so far. My PC has expired on 8th of FEB, not sure if i have to do again when they ask for PC or just upload the same one again ?

Reactions: mrmr80

mrmr80

Star Member
Feb 25, 2018
I have the same situation as mrmr80, Medical is done...they didn't ask for PC yet. I have uploaded the PC back in November in advance but no response so far. My PC has expired on 8th of FEB, not sure if i have to do again when they ask for PC or just upload the same one again ?
What's your country?