+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2017

mrmr80

Star Member
Feb 25, 2018
hmm i will wait too, my GCMS shows due date to request PC is March..so i guess we should receive request in 1 or 1.5 month
What's GCMS?
Really l find it weird because in My CIC account it's shown (your action is required) and at the same time no request.

torontob

Aug 10, 2009
hmm i will wait too, my GCMS shows due date to request PC is March..so i guess we should receive request in 1 or 1.5 month
Those dates are usually arbitrary dates in future. All steps are followed in a very specific way so they guesstimate those dates. Unless your medical is coming up they won't usually ask for police certificates until they order medical exams...

pgp2017

Star Member
Jul 27, 2017
Those dates are usually arbitrary dates in future. All steps are followed in a very specific way so they guesstimate those dates. Unless your medical is coming up they won't usually ask for police certificates until they order medical exams...
My medical is already done.

torontob

Aug 10, 2009
My medical is already done.
There is no request that posts to My CIC Account for police certificate. Same time as they post medical request to MY CIC account they send an email and request Police Certificate and proof of landing fees paid. Maybe you didn't receive this email or they didn't send it (computer issues).

Send police certificate and landing fees paid proof using webform to responsible LVO regardless.