+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2017

hsusmiran

Jan 2, 2016
Category........
FSW
LANDED..........
11-20-2009
When they say they need FBI clearance, does it mean the actual USA FBI clearance? my parents are in Philippines, why would they need fbi clearance? need urgent thank you.

jbhkaur

Aug 2, 2015
You mentioned thata you gor procedural fairness letter. You MUST reply before a time frame.
This is very important. And it should be asnwered in the correct way.
Look in the ither forums. People mught know what to do
We hired a lawyer and lawyer said we should apply for extension to reply

Last edited:

torontob

Aug 10, 2009
I actually applied for gcms notes a month ago and today I got notes and nothing mentioned of significance in notes. Do you know we can apply for notes from medical?
Not sure. I would assume they can be obtained under the same act. When you do ATIP request, there is a field that you can enter custom requests which you can specify doctor's notes.

But I think some of those may not be digital or you may want to have the whole paper trail too. You have the option to ask the paper file too but it may take too long.

I guess an experienced lawyer knows how to approach this.

Reactions: jbhkaur

rammy_xyz

Jul 9, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
Hi,

Finally after 2 months and one week, we got passport request on 18 Jan. Actually MP has sent them email on Monday to inquire about delay after decision made. CIC sent passport request through email but my account is not updated. We are sending passport today to Ottawa because parents are in Canada. Our Visa office was New Delhi.
Thank you everyone for your support. And best of luck!!!

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
Can you please post your pre-arrival date to DM to PPR to receive of COPR and PPR back?
on the left click to Expand
no Letter at all

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018

Aziz123

Oct 8, 2018
Did you receive pre-arrival notice when your security check started or at any other time?
Sorry i don't know whats pre-arrival notice, but this is my application details still im waiting for ppr...

1 We received your application for permanent residence on October 21, 2010.
2 We started processing your application on July 6, 2017.
3 We sent you correspondence on July 6, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
4 We sent you correspondence on November 7, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
5 We sent you medical instructions on November 9, 2017. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
6 Medical results have been received.
7Our records indicate that the correspondence sent on December 7, 2018 was to request the Right of Permanent Resident Fee. However, it is no longer necessary since the payment was received.

They reply: today that there has been some more progress made on your family’s security verification. It is not yet finished, but there has been some progress.

My parents medical expired in 27 demcber 2018.

torontob

Aug 10, 2009
Sorry i don't know whats pre-arrival notice, but this is my application details still im waiting for ppr...

1 We received your application for permanent residence on October 21, 2010.
2 We started processing your application on July 6, 2017.
3 We sent you correspondence on July 6, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
4 We sent you correspondence on November 7, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
5 We sent you medical instructions on November 9, 2017. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
6 Medical results have been received.
7Our records indicate that the correspondence sent on December 7, 2018 was to request the Right of Permanent Resident Fee. However, it is no longer necessary since the payment was received.

They reply: today that there has been some more progress made on your family’s security verification. It is not yet finished, but there has been some progress.

My parents medical expired in 27 demcber 2018.
Pre-arrival notice is a letter that tells you what services are available to you in preparation for immigrating to Canada. You have not received it since you do not know what it is. You will receive it I guess when your application is closer to finish. Maybe someone else can shed more light on when pre-arrival notice is issued (I see it's issued at different times for different people but mostly when all work is done).

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
Has anyone heard back from Ottawa LVO? Has anyone received any updates about medical request last months?
did you get IME? when