Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
Yulia, I thought yours was done? or you mean the past wait time?
Was yours London too?
MINE is done but I redid IME
it was Warsaw but IME was requested from London

torontob

Aug 10, 2009
MINE is done but I redid IME
it was Warsaw but IME was requested from London
Seems London picks from different embassies for different reasons. Sometimes they pick to do security while IME is already done at another LVO.
Does anyone know the reason why they are so slow? under-staff?

jbhkaur

Aug 2, 2015
Hi,

We got medical surveillance notice. Is there anyone who knows what’s it and what’s happening.

We also got procedural fairness letter to which we have not replied yet

Thank you for replying in advance

Ca-3858

Nov 15, 2017
Hi,

We got medical surveillance notice. Is there anyone who knows what’s it and what’s happening.

We also got procedural fairness letter to which we have not replied yet

Thank you for replying in advance
Not good. I would reccommend getting advise from a lawyer with proven experience in medical inadmisibility. Otherwise there are high chances to lose the PR. This is the only one chance tkmprove immigration officer that your parents wont be a burden to the health / social system as i imaginr thisbis related to an pre existing medical condition.

jbhkaur

Aug 2, 2015
Not good. I would reccommend getting advise from a lawyer with proven experience in medical inadmisibility. Otherwise there are high chances to lose the PR. This is the only one chance tkmprove immigration officer that your parents wont be a burden to the health / social system as i imaginr thisbis related to an pre existing medical condition.

Have you seen any similar case or do you know anyone who had similar issue. This is not medical furtherance. This is medical surveillance notice. For this we are not required to reply. We just need to be compliant with followup. But What i wonder about is people get this when they are approved for permanent residence, but we didn’t get any decision or approval yet

torontob

Aug 10, 2009
Have you seen any similar case or do you know anyone who had similar issue. This is not medical furtherance. This is medical surveillance notice. For this we are not required to reply. We just need to be compliant with followup. But What i wonder about is people get this when they are approved for permanent residence, but we didn’t get any decision or approval yet
Best to get a GCMS notes right away to see what else may be on file.

kemeshia

Star Member
Feb 11, 2009
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
My mom got this years ago after she got her supervisor, all she had to do what to call a doctor in Vancouver cic gave us to follow up with. She cleared my mom and nothing else was needed.

Reactions: jbhkaur

jbhkaur

Aug 2, 2015
My mom got this years ago after she got her supervisor, all she had to do what to call a doctor in Vancouver cic gave us to follow up with. She cleared my mom and nothing else was needed.
It was for supervisa? You think it has anything to do with permanent residence application? My parents here on visitor visa, but they came in dec 2017 and staying here since. Pr application in process and extension for visitor in process as well.

My dad got medical issues and we got procedural fairness letter to which we haven’t replied yet.

What my understanding was that people get that surveillance notice when their application get finalized for permanent residence.

According to you, people on supervisa can also receive letters like that?

Cic didn’t give any doctor name or number. I called public health tb clinic and they said they call us back themselves, no need for us to call them.

Please give your opinion as you have been through same.

badar14

Champion Member
May 5, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-05-2010
LANDED..........
06-Aug-2013
My Sponsership staus on e-case changed from"in process" to "application received" ....what a change? :mad::D
Though you are moving in reverse direction but this mean something coming soon :)

Good Luck

Reactions: mrmr80

Ca-3858

Nov 15, 2017
Best to get a GCMS notes right away to see what else may be on file.
You mentioned thata you gor procedural fairness letter. You MUST reply before a time frame.
This is very important. And it should be asnwered in the correct way.
Look in the ither forums. People mught know what to do

Reactions: YULIA-2016