+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2017

Mxxc

Jul 27, 2018
Each of your parents should have their own form. Try calling CIC to figure out.
I am freaking out now. Did I do something wrong? I submitted forms for both of them. Mum as a principal applicant and dad under her. I paid fee for two people. Do you know what's the number? Also our visa office is London.

Mxxc

Jul 27, 2018
Call cic. This is not right.
Also the email says : "Complete or provide proof of completion of the Immigration
medical examination for you and your spouse. But asked for police certificate and a form for only my mum.

And in the second email they only attached medical form for my mum only with all her info, nothing about my dad. I am super confused.

Dream big dream

May 1, 2017
I am freaking out now. Did I do something wrong? I submitted forms for both of them. Mum as a principal applicant and dad under her. I paid fee for two people. Do you know what's the number? Also our visa office is London.

Don’t be panic. You’ve done nothing wrong. Just call them or send them a web form to address the problem. Look up a few pages, someone already posted the number.

zt2018

Apr 6, 2018
Question for the experienced members.
When you were asked to provide proof of medicals done, pcc and other supporting docs, did you upload and send them all at once or is it possible to send them separately?

In my case I have to upload 5 docs ( 2 proofs of medicals, travel form and 2 pcc). Pcc are not ready yet. Should I wait for them?

nikrao

Nov 3, 2016
Got stamped PR with passport within 4 days. sent on monday recievd on friday afternoon.
Thank you Guys for all support and suggestion.
All the best to every one here.

Reactions: YULIA-2016

kevin.pete

Star Member
Sep 9, 2017
Incorrect. Generally, they have to land either before expiry of their passport or one year the medical done date whichever is the earlier. In my in laws case, medical was done this May, passport request early in the month and visa received yesterday.
Thanks. When my parents went for their medical, the panel physician took the form IMM 1017 and didn't return it back to them. Do they submit IMM 1017 directly to IRCC along with medical reports? I thought they would sign and stamp IMM 1017 are return it back to the client who in turn sends it to IRCC.

Apr 6, 2016
  1. We received XYZs application for permanent residence on November 28, 2017.
  2. We started processing XYZs application on May 21, 2018.
  3. We sent XYZs medical instructions on May 21, 2018. To avoid delays, please provide us with the information requested as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  4. Medical results have been received.
  5. We sent XYZs correspondence on July 26, 2018. If XYZ has not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please have XYZ do so as soon as possible. Please wait until XYZ receives the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
File is being processed at ottawa.
So the latest correspondence was about landing fees which I paid on same day.
You guys think PPR will be soon or it can still take a lot of time ?

zt2018

Apr 6, 2018
Thanks. When my parents went for their medical, the panel physician took the form IMM 1017 and didn't return it back to them. Do they submit IMM 1017 directly to IRCC along with medical reports? I thought they would sign and stamp IMM 1017 are return it back to the client who in turn sends it to IRCC.
My parents did not receive any docs after the medical exam, but the DM sent confirmations to my e-mail address that they were examined and results were submitted to IRCC directly. Ask your parents to follow up with the doctor ( in my parents case they had the exam on Tuesday and the docs were sent on Friday (after my mom called the Doctor's office to ask about the confirmation they promised to e-mail me).

Reactions: kevin.pete

kevin.pete

Star Member
Sep 9, 2017
My parents did not receive any docs after the medical exam, but the DM sent confirmations to my e-mail address that they were examined and results were submitted to IRCC directly. Ask your parents to follow up with the doctor ( in my parents case they had the exam on Tuesday and the docs were sent on Friday (after my mom called the Doctor's office).
Thanks for the information!

fozfer

Apr 15, 2013
Hi Folks - I received an email from London office to get the medical done and also provide some additional documents and pay the RPR fee. My question is how do I send the additional documents back? Do I reply to the email and attach OR they should be sent via mail? The following lines are from the letter...

"Documents sent as attachments cannot exceed 5 MB in size. Any attachment larger than 5MB
must be divided into smaller separate attachments.
The above information/documents must be received in our office within 30 days from the date of
this letter. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application. Please quote your
complete application number on your correspondence."

Please HELP!!!

Nightrocker

Feb 27, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-04-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2011
Med's Done....
13-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
24-07-2011
LANDED..........
23-08-2011
Hello there, I have a question. Once the PR is granted, is there a time limit for the parents to land in Canada? Is there such thing that you have to, say land within 30 days or 60 days, etc? Thanks!

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello there, I have a question. Once the PR is granted, is there a time limit for the parents to land in Canada? Is there such thing that you have to, say land within 30 days or 60 days, etc? Thanks!
Yes, they must land before the expiry date - usually one year after medical exam date or passport expiry date whichever comes first.

Reactions: winningteam

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Documents sent as attachments cannot exceed 5 MB in size. Any attachment larger than 5MB must be divided into smaller separate attachments.
The above information/documents must be received in our office within 30 days from the date of
this letter. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application. Please quote your
complete application number on your correspondence."

Please HELP!!!
Documents sent as (email) attachments.