Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
Just rec'd an email for my mother in law, requesting Medical, Police Clearance and a copy of my wife's Canadian passport, my wife does not have a Canadian passport, what should i do?
PR card

Bam0130

Star Member
Jul 19, 2017
anyone familiar with due dates in GCMS notes? Does it mean it has to be completed before that? Anyone got PPR around the due date in GCMS notes? I find it weird that the gcms notes was generated June 20, 2018. I ordered it to find out why the medicals were under review for so long, the doctore submitted it on April 17, 2018. In the GCMS notes, medical status was passed for all three (parents + sister) and the last update date was April 19, 2018. So they just did not update it in my cic? And we were worrying the whole time...

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
anyone familiar with due dates in GCMS notes? Does it mean it has to be completed before that? Anyone got PPR around the due date in GCMS notes? I find it weird that the gcms notes was generated June 20, 2018. I ordered it to find out why the medicals were under review for so long, the doctore submitted it on April 17, 2018. In the GCMS notes, medical status was passed for all three (parents + sister) and the last update date was April 19, 2018. So they just did not update it in my cic? And we were worrying the whole time...
I had due Jan 2018, nothing happened :(

Bam0130

Star Member
Jul 19, 2017
I had due Jan 2018, nothing happened :(
Oh I see...I thought is something to hope for, medicals were done, i think backgorund check is ongoing but it was like that in the previous months probably around april or may it was started..i guess i will keep waiting...

kevin.pete

Star Member
Sep 9, 2017
call to CIC and do together , possibly they have wrong spelling or etc
Thanks Yulia. But I was hoping there should be some other means to submit the documents like email. I have heard several folks on this forum who are struggling to link the application on CIC site.

mrmr80

Star Member
Feb 25, 2018
Thanks Yulia. But I was hoping there should be some other means to submit the documents like email. I have heard several folks on this forum who are struggling to link the application on CIC site.
Be careful to the last question: how many people in this application? You have to count all adults including yourself, your parents and your spouse if he cosignes.
Here's the answer....all the best

Reactions: Bingoye

AnNingCanada

Jun 5, 2018
Just rec'd an email for my mother in law, requesting Medical, Police Clearance and a copy of my wife's Canadian passport, my wife does not have a Canadian passport, what should i do?
write a letter explaining your wife doesn't have a passport, the request is from Ottawa? can you paste the letter here?

kevin.pete

Star Member
Sep 9, 2017
Be careful to the last question: how many people in this application? You have to count all adults including yourself, your parents and your spouse if he cosignes.
Here's the answer....all the best
Thanks. I tired that too but did not work. May be I need to call CIC, but they will ask for Use of Representative form which I don't have. :(

hello73

Apr 2, 2018
The panel physician will have the correct medical forms. Many submit electronically so it isn't an actual piece of paper. All they need to see is the application number which is in the email
Hi MrsMN , I called panel physician they need UcI or IME number to send medicals, but only got my fathers UCI, which means they can only pull my fathers information with that but I need my mother and Sister medicals done as well.

Riya93

Jul 21, 2018
Hi MrsMN , I called panel physician they need UcI or IME number to send medicals, but only got my fathers UCI, which means they can only pull my fathers information with that but I need my mother and Sister medicals done as well.
You can find UCI for dependents in my cic account.

Riya93

Jul 21, 2018
So we don’t need to wait for medical forms then????

We just UCI number for all applicants for medical. That’s it? My father and mother are in India right now.

hello73

Apr 2, 2018
Wondering if anyone knows how fast you can get police clearance using Passport India Website or is better to go apply to your local Senior Superintendent of Police, or the senior ranking police official at the police station in your district.

My dad is working in Andra Pradesh from last 2 years but sister and mom are in Punjab, can my dad still get pcc done from Punjab ?

For all residents of India: You can apply for a Police Clearance Certificate from the Passport office on the Passport India website. The website will list what information and documents you need. '
OR
For residents of Punjab: You can apply to your local Senior Superintendent of Police, or the senior ranking police official at the police station in your district.