+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2017

Bingoye

Star Member
Nov 17, 2016
Question about Sign-in Partner
Should I use the sponsor's Bank Card or Applicant's Bank Card?

Anyone could help me? Thanks.

MrsMN

Jun 12, 2017
1. What is the address for London office
2. Can tou send passports to London office if parents are in canada and their LVO is New Delhi?
I don't know if you can send your passport to a different office to that which you are instructed to.

MrsMN

Jun 12, 2017
The spreadsheet for 2017 has been changed to hide specific lines (including mine) so can someone please update mine as follows:
3rd July - Final Request Ready for Visa email received
5th July - Passport photocopy & new photos sent to London VAC
21 July - PR papers received from London VAC
Time given to take up residency is 1 year from Final Request date, 3rd July 2019

It has been a long time coming but finally my case to bring my mother to live with me from England is now complete.
Good luck to everyone else from the 2017 first round

MrsMN

Jun 12, 2017
Did you get the medical form attached in email??
In my email, just said send the medical
The panel physician will have the correct medical forms. Many submit electronically so it isn't an actual piece of paper. All they need to see is the application number which is in the email

Bingoye

Star Member
Nov 17, 2016
Be careful of the last question: how many people in this application? You have to count all adults including yourself, your parents and your spouse if he cosignes.
Thank you. That is good information! I only counted 2 applicants. Maybe that is why always fails.

Reactions: mrmr80

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
The spreadsheet for 2017 has been changed to hide specific lines (including mine) so can someone please update mine as follows:
3rd July - Final Request Ready for Visa email received
5th July - Passport photocopy & new photos sent to London VAC
21 July - PR papers received from London VAC
Time given to take up residency is 1 year from Final Request date, 3rd July 2019

It has been a long time coming but finally my case to bring my mother to live with me from England is now complete.
Good luck to everyone else from the 2017 first round
again, people touch SS and sorted by VO
Guys, you can do that on last page - FILTER

phsio jatti

Star Member
Sep 15, 2011
hi
can you tell when did you get first letter form Dehli like i got? and how long will takes after you got this letter

Thank you for choosing Canada! We know this is a very exciting time in planning an important change in your life.

We have received your application for permanent residence. We expect to begin working on your application very soon. We will need time to review and assess your file. We should be ready to communicate with you again shortly. We understand that the waiting period can be difficult but please be rest assured that we have not forgotten about you.

We appreciate the time you have taken to prepare your application.
Hi, i never received this letter.