+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2017

saamaan239

Feb 18, 2018
Hi, Medical requests on march 9,2018. My younger sister was now added, they ask for her documents and signed forms as well and an upfront medical for her.. only my parents had an iME form and for my sister as additional dependent the ask proof of medical so i assume that will be an upfront medical.. how about you?
Thanks for the update! I'm still awaiting their response....

Garoo

Feb 26, 2018
Hi, I am new to this program. Anyone can help me how to check my parent's application I submitted. It just says application received on August 3, 2017?

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
Hi, I am new to this program. Anyone can help me how to check my parent's application I submitted. It just says application received on August 3, 2017?
link your application to MY CIC account

peter12345

Mar 14, 2018
Hello everyone!

I was wondering if anyone could help. I sponsored my parents who live in Peru, and received an email saying that " the Application for Permanent Residence for your relative has been forwarded to the visa office in Mexico for further processing." I was wondering if anyone know what is the processing time, and what to expect from this point forward. Do we need to sent new application forms?

We haven't done any of the medical as no-one has told us. I received a letter in late November from CIC Mississauga asking to start the police clearance, which we are in the process of obtaining.

Thank you very much!!!

vencan

Jun 7, 2017
Hello everyone!

I was wondering if anyone could help. I sponsored my parents who live in Peru, and received an email saying that " the Application for Permanent Residence for your relative has been forwarded to the visa office in Mexico for further processing." I was wondering if anyone know what is the processing time, and what to expect from this point forward. Do we need to sent new application forms?

We haven't done any of the medical as no-one has told us. I received a letter in late November from CIC Mississauga asking to start the police clearance, which we are in the process of obtaining.

Thank you very much!!!
Mexico visa office will send you an e-mail with the information you will need to send them and how much time to do it. For me they requested medical and police certificate and they have to be submitted in a period of 30 days from the notice date. All documents in English or translated by a certified translator. good luck!

Techo

Star Member
Jan 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30/7/2015
Doc's Request.
Not yet
AOR Received.
28/8/2015
File Transfer...
28/9/2015
Med's Done....
Re-medical on 4/July/2016
Interview........
In process status on 19 October 2015
Hello all,

My application online status is changed.
It was different before. And now it says,

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Any idea how long it takes to get Sponsorship Approval letter?

phsio jatti

Star Member
Sep 15, 2011
Hi,
Application received 26th July
Requested documents: 30 nov
Received documents: 18th Jan
It’s says DM on ECASE ( 9th March) but no email.
Wats the next step, how long does it take for e-mail?

cadcgy

Aug 30, 2017
Hello Folks

My online application status has changed since morning and now it says "Decision Made"

any idea what it could be since i havent received any e-mail yet?

subtain

Aug 12, 2013
Montreal, Canada
Hello Folks

My online application status has changed since morning and now it says "Decision Made"

any idea what it could be since i havent received any e-mail yet?
In your case, it means Sponsorship Approval (SA) has been granted and the file will now move to the respective Visa Office for further processing :)

subtain

Aug 12, 2013
Montreal, Canada
Hi,

My mother's ECAS status has been updated to 'Decision Made' and she also received "pre-arrival service invitation letter" in her My CIC account.
Waiting for passport request now.

Cheers !

subtain

Aug 12, 2013
Montreal, Canada
Hi,
Application received 26th July
Requested documents: 30 nov
Received documents: 18th Jan
It’s says DM on ECASE ( 9th March) but no email.
Wats the next step, how long does it take for e-mail?
Usually it does not take that long to get PPR request after decision made. Not too sure what is causing delay at the VO. Did you receive any "Pre-arrival invitation letter" in your My CIC ?

cadcgy

Aug 30, 2017
In your case, it means Sponsorship Approval (SA) has been granted and the file will now move to the respective Visa Office for further processing :)
Thank you for the reply and will update once i hear more.

now waiting for my wife as she is also waiting for SA on her application and hope she gets it soon as well. Good luck to everyone.

jainad

Star Member
Oct 5, 2014
how do we know which is our visa office?
how we know what "decision" has been made?