+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2017

jhutti

Aug 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I was planning to only do the PR medical and send it for supervisa as well... can’t it be done that way? How did you know that the supervisa medical was invalid for pr application? Did the immigration said it was unacceptable?
yeah do that way. PR app is more important. You can try use it in super visa. Basically the same doctor can give you the medical result report with signed for what he did first time. As you know doctor may not upload same medicals via e-medical second time. So the report results that he gave to you. You need to upload same using case specific form inquiry. That way you may get reply from CIC in 30 days . However it all about timing , for us to do PR medical was also having deadline of 30 days. Now one may wait for case specifc reply . It is up to you.
In my case it was PR medical that comes second. We book the doctor second appointment & at same time try send super visa medical results via case spefic inquery form. I did get back reply in week from CIC that they have forward the my super visa medical results for consideration to officer in charge for PR application. But thats it. While deadline was passing for PR medical. Time is not friend in such critical stages
So our parents went for second time medical again in few weeks time to same doctor. Medical done , results uploaded by doctor via e-medical. yes we have to pay fee again. In week time PR medical results shows passed. & now DM also updated in their PR status . Waiting for PPR. We did get 10 year super visa but should get PR visa too in next weeks time. Hope my experience helps others who get into such situation of same time applications of super visa & PR.

Reactions: Bam0130

Maan997

Oct 21, 2015
yeah do that way. PR app is more important. You can try use it in super visa. Basically the same doctor can give you the medical result report with signed for what he did first time. As you know doctor may not upload same medicals via e-medical second time. So the report results that he gave to you. You need to upload same using case specific form inquiry. That way you may get reply from CIC in 30 days . However it all about timing , for us to do PR medical was also having deadline of 30 days. Now one may wait for case specifc reply . It is up to you.
In my case it was PR medical that comes second. We book the doctor second appointment & at same time try send super visa medical results via case spefic inquery form. I did get back reply in week from CIC that they have forward the my super visa medical results for consideration to officer in charge for PR application. But thats it. While deadline was passing for PR medical. Time is not friend in such critical stages
So our parents went for second time medical again in few weeks time to same doctor. Medical done , results uploaded by doctor via e-medical. yes we have to pay fee again. In week time PR medical results shows passed. & now DM also updated in their PR status . Waiting for PPR. We did get 10 year super visa but should get PR visa too in next weeks time. Hope my experience helps others who get into such situation of same time applications of super visa & PR.

Can you please tell me how long does the background check took place after medical passed??

Which country and visa offIce you had??

BeeA

Apr 26, 2017
Hello everyone , just looking for advice
My parent is here on Supervisa but their visa will expire in June. The CBSA agent at POE stamped their passport for May.
Their PR application is still in process- SA no IME or PC yet.
What would you advise us to do? Would implied status apply in this instance or would you advise us to apply to extend the supervisa or apply for visitors visa ? Thanks

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
My parent is here on Supervisa but their visa will expire in June. The CBSA agent at POE stamped their passport for May.
What would you advise us to do? Would implied status apply in this instance or would you advise us to apply to extend the supervisa or apply for visitors visa ? Thanks
how do we know if want they stay or go back home. if second one - just extend super visa

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Your parents did not need to do a second medical. They simply needed to send the receipt from the medical that they already did.

Reactions: Bam0130

Bam0130

Star Member
Jul 19, 2017
Thank you gor this information

Bam0130

Star Member
Jul 19, 2017
Your parents did not need to do a second medical. They simply needed to send the receipt from the medical that they already did.

Thank you I am waiting for their reply, I was thinking of emailing it via web inquiry form? Since there is nowhere to upload it in their online application. I have sent an inquiry I will see what they say..

Bam0130

Star Member
Jul 19, 2017
Any updates buddy?
Hi, Medical requests on march 9,2018. My younger sister was now added, they ask for her documents and signed forms as well and an upfront medical for her.. only my parents had an iME form and for my sister as additional dependent the ask proof of medical so i assume that will be an upfront medical.. how about you?

Reactions: saamaan239

Bam0130

Star Member
Jul 19, 2017
The implied status applies if you have applied for extension to stay and is waiting for approval not the waiting for pr approval. Apply for extension to stay that’s what I did and still waiting for approval until now, the stamp is until march 30,2018. My mom applied in Jan 18,2018 to extend her stay. PR application is in process and medical was requested too for both extension and PR application

BeeA

Apr 26, 2017
The implied status applies if you have applied for extension to stay and is waiting for approval not the waiting for pr approval. Apply for extension to stay that’s what I did and still waiting for approval until now, the stamp is until march 30,2018. My mom applied in Jan 18,2018 to extend her stay. PR application is in process and medical was requested too for both extension and PR application
Thanks . Does that mean that they will have to do another medicals?

Bam0130

Star Member
Jul 19, 2017
Thanks . Does that mean that they will have to do another medicals?
I thought for extension to stay it did not need medicals from what I’ve read in supervisa forum, but in my mom’s case she is required to have another medical, however it is okay because there is also a medical request for PR application so it does not matter, she has to do it anyway. I have applied an extension for another year, maybe that is why a medical is required if you apply for less than 6months, maybe there will be no medical required...

BeeA

Apr 26, 2017
I thought for extension to stay it did not need medicals from what I’ve read in supervisa forum, but in my mom’s case she is required to have another medical, however it is okay because there is also a medical request for PR application so it does not matter, she has to do it anyway. I have applied an extension for another year, maybe that is why a medical is required if you apply for less than 6months, maybe there will be no medical required...
Okay. We will apply for extension for 6 months. Thanks again