+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2017

Jessema

Jun 14, 2017
There are some tricks when you try to link the applications. The info you type in needs to be exactly the same as the one you provided in your application form even the capital letters, space, etc. You only choose one of the birth place and the passport info. Now the most tricky part is the number of people in your application. It should be: sponsor (+ co-signer if there is any) + applicant (+co-applicant if there is any), in any case, children are not counted. But it is not always working, so try from 2 to whatever number you used in your package.
Good luck!
Thanks for this. it works!

Reactions: Cocoa

Jessema

Jun 14, 2017
@Phoenix0110 Thanks for Replying .

My Father is principal applicant, so I should create an account in his First / Last Name .

One More Question :

While linking application, I suppose you may have selected following option out of given 4 options

Please select one

Unique Client Identifier ( UCI ) and Family Name

So did you use Your ( Sponsor's ) UCI and Your ( Sponsor's ) Family Name ?
you can't use your UCI. If you don;t have your parent's UCI, you should use other options. i used family name, first name, and date of birth option. or you can use your parent's file. call CIC they can give you the file # if you haven;t received any email from CIC.

Reactions: Phoenix0110

Phoenix0110

Jun 20, 2017
@Phoenix0110 Thanks for Replying .

My Father is principal applicant, so I should create an account in his First / Last Name .

One More Question :

While linking application, I suppose you may have selected following option out of given 4 options

Please select one

Unique Client Identifier ( UCI ) and Family Name

So did you use Your ( Sponsor's ) UCI and Your ( Sponsor's ) Family Name ?
The UCI of the principal applicant (father or mother). If they don't have one, use one of the other options (name, date of birth, etc)

Jian_Letran

Star Member
Jul 8, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-02-2016
AOR Received.
07-03-2016
Interview........
21-06-2016
Passport Req..
21-06-2016
LANDED..........
21-06-2016
Just got an e-mail reminder from CPC Mississauga to submit completed application before the deadline, I am wondering if any of you who have submited your applications long ago and can see the updates in My-CIC account received this e-mail as well ?

My application reached CPC Mississauga on 17th July.

It seems that this is a generic reminder e-mail that was sent to everyone irrespective if CPC Mississauga received their application or not ? So let's see who else got this e-mail.
I was having the same thoughts my sister submitted her application last May and has no update whatsoever in her email or if we check her ECAS. R. Mahmoud was the one who signed for canadapost when it was delivered so I was scared that they might have lost my parents documents. It's good to know that there are also others who had submitted already and has received the same email. I'm wondering why they are taking so long to update mu sisters profile since she submitted it last May.

saddique

Star Member
Feb 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-11-2012 And received 20-11-2012
Doc's Request.
10-07-2014
AOR Received.
02-03-2013
File Transfer...
24-02-2014
Med's Request
10-07-2014
Med's Done....
28-07-2014
Interview........
Allah na kare
Passport Req..
ppr1 & ppr2 on 27 August passport sent on 8 September
VISA ISSUED...
11 october
LANDED..........
In sh Allah16 october
Hello everyone, mine online ECAS ha changed to Decision made, but i didn't get an email that what is the decision. Is it normal?
Thanks

yalgar

Oct 13, 2013
I was having the same thoughts my sister submitted her application last May and has no update whatsoever in her email or if we check her ECAS. R. Mahmoud was the one who signed for canadapost when it was delivered so I was scared that they might have lost my parents documents. It's good to know that there are also others who had submitted already and has received the same email. I'm wondering why they are taking so long to update mu sisters profile since she submitted it last May.
R. Mahmoud signed mine too... NOW I am getting scared..
Hello everyone, mine online ECAS ha changed to Decision made, but i didn't get an email that what is the decision. Is it normal?
Thanks
What did yiu check the ecas withÉÉ Your UCI or application number or primary applicant?

yalgar

Oct 13, 2013
Quiet a number of cases waiting for AOR. No updates on the excel for AOR received date for almost a week. Anyone received AOR lately, in email?

SpottedDick

Star Member
Jun 26, 2017
Montreal
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC-M
App. Filed.......
30-05-2017
Quiet a number of cases waiting for AOR. No updates on the excel for AOR received date for almost a week. Anyone received AOR lately, in email?
Please explain how the AOR looks like?
I linked the application and was able to see the file number (F00050XXXX) but didn't get the AOR yet

PGP2017Applicant

Star Member
Jun 12, 2017
They don't send aor's in email anymore. The dates that are in the spreadsheet are when the people were able to see that status 'Application Received' in ECAS.