Visa Office......
Do not know
NOC Code......
PGP
App. Filed.......
04-05-2017
AOR Received.
13-06-2017
I got EI when I went on mat leave, yes it is part of line 150.
Can you find your T4E records? My wife's T4E record was there when applying tax return in 2015, but has been deleted now. It is strange, so I am worried that the IRCC could not find it is a maternity EI.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Can you find your T4E records? My wife's T4E record was there when applying tax return in 2015, but has been deleted now. It is strange, so I am worried that the IRCC could not find it is a maternity EI.
CRA will specify what the EI was for when IRCC makes the request.

deerestlovelybear

Jan 20, 2015
In line 150, it includes my wife's maternity EI. And I am 100% sure, the maternity EI WILL be considered as special benefits and count in the total income, please read IMM5516E carefully, the only question is I AM not sure how IRCC distinguish the special EI and regular EI. Did your mean that, if it is the regular EI, it won't be listed in the line 150? I doubt it as that is the total income and all kinds of income should be added to that line (line150) in OPTION C or NOA when applying tax return.
Sorry my bad, Maternity EI is included in line 150 so you are good. Other EI may not be included in line 150 and then is not included. As long as line 150 meets the minimum, you are fine

pie_vancouver

Jun 12, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Yes, mine is there

ra2429

May 29, 2017
You don't have to fill this form if there are no dependents. You will have to fill this on two instances:
1) if there are more than five accompanying members or
2) if there are any dependents that are non-accompanying

In my case, I have a sister who is over 19 years of age, unmarried, and lives with my parents. I am not filling this form as she is not dependent on my father (principal) as she is working and she is not accompanying my parents.

Also dependent children definition according to IRCC -
TYPE 1

The child is under the age of 19 and is single (not married and not in a common-law relationship).

TYPE 2
The child is 19 years of age or older and has been financially dependent on a parent since before the age of 19 due to a physical or mental condition.

Mimimo

Star Member
Apr 26, 2017
Hi All,
I have a question for the Sponser documents that they mentioned in check list we have to sent copy of my passport and citizenship pepar and.. or one of these should be okay??
Thanks

Mimimo

Star Member
Apr 26, 2017
hi guys, I submitted my parent's sponsorship application to them and according to the courier, visa office received my package last MAY 3, 2017,,,,, is there any chance here have any idea, how long am I gonna wait before hearing anything from their office? thanks
Can I ask with which carries you mailed your documents?

Thanks

Lepetitloup

Jun 1, 2017
Hello everyone,
Does anyone is currently waiting for final decision after medical exam? My parents passed medical exam this January and till now I have no news from Immigration Canada. Maybe someone has similar situation

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Sorry my bad, Maternity EI is included in line 150 so you are good. Other EI may not be included in line 150 and then is not included. As long as line 150 meets the minimum, you are fine
I suggest you delete all of your posts where you provided incorrect information and told everyone else they were wrong...

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hello everyone,
Does anyone is currently waiting for final decision after medical exam? My parents passed medical exam this January and till now I have no news from Immigration Canada. Maybe someone has similar situation
This thread is for 2017 applicants. Post in the thread for your application year.

ottawa_k

Jun 1, 2017
Hi guys. Anyone received acknowledgement of the 2017 application? My application was received on May 1st. But I have not yet received a file number. Any idea when you get file number?

ottawa_k

Jun 1, 2017
hi guys, I submitted my parent's sponsorship application to them and according to the courier, visa office received my package last MAY 3, 2017,,,,, is there any chance here have any idea, how long am I gonna wait before hearing anything from their office? thanks
Hey, Have you heard back or got your file number? I am yet to receive an acknowledgement and my application was received on May 1st 2017.