+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2017

Mimimo

Star Member
Apr 26, 2017
What do you mean "divided yearly"?
You must meet the income requirements for each year independently from the other years, as reported by your NoA from CRA. Do you still meet the requirements for the separate year(s) that you were on maternity leave?

Hi Zardoz,

For example:

2016-01-01. _ 2016-12-31.
My company name/ maternity leave
My company address
Just write my salary for 2016 ( yearly salary )
Family size: 5

The same for my husband and if they add our salary from my section and my husband section on 2016 we meet the min. Income

Same for 2015 and 2014

Please let me know if I am wrong
Thank you

Mimimo

Star Member
Apr 26, 2017
she is unlikely to meet income in 2015 given that she is on mat leave for 10 months of the year, unless her husband income is enough to cover and sign as cosigner

Hi Deerestlovelybear,

Yes that's right
My husband is my co-signer
But I don't know I have to divided that time that I was in maternity leave because if I make another line for that I don't know how I have to find my gross incom for 10 month and the 2 month that I worked that's why I just decided to put yearly

Thanks

sugarcane

Mar 21, 2013
Hi folks,

I appreciate the seniors and those who have been answering our questions here.
I am in the process of filling the PGP application to sponsor my dad and I have a question.

My dad is presently not in the country and I am filling out this application on his behalf, I.e the sponsor and primary applicant page.

His passport photo is required for this application, how do I go about this when he is not physically present in Canada.I tried printing out a digital photo of him here that was taken back home but CIC requires the stamp of the photo company with date and name at the back of the photo.

Anybody has experience with this? Seniors please help

VinaVolla

May 12, 2017
Hi folks,

I am in the process of filling the PGP application to sponsor my dad and I have a question.

My dad is presently not in the country and I am filling out this application on his behalf, I.e the sponsor and primary applicant page.

His passport photo is required for this application, how do I go about this when he is not physically present in Canada.I tried printing out a digital photo of him here that was taken back home but CIC requires the stamp of the photo company with date and name at the back of the photo.

I got all the documents mailed to me, photos and translations....

Mimimo

Star Member
Apr 26, 2017
Hi All,
Need your help

In Financial Evaluation For Parents and Grandparents Sponsership

2. You. 1
3. Current undertaking ( Father and Mother) 2
4. Complete this section only if your spouse or common-law partner is co-signing the undertaking. (This part just for previous undertaking?) 0
5. Your spouse or common-law partner, if not included in 3 above. (My husband) 1
6. Every other family member. (My son) 1
when I'm printing this page and also in PDF I can't see my number on question 6 please help !!!!!!! but, the total shows me 5

Question 9-11 N/A
on question
12.just I have to put my son name and family and date of birth???

14. I just divided yearly, because I put my gross income for each year But i was in maternity leave form October 2014 till October 2015 when I'm filling this section
Should I mention that? If I mention how can I divide my gross income???? And what is my family size ? It depends to each year or for all 3 years should use 5 !!!!

Much appreciate for your help

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Hi folks,

He will need to locate a professional photographer who specifically takes photos to the correct format where he lives. He may have to search a bit however, depending on where he is.

Elumboy

Jan 24, 2017
Hello Guys,
Question, my wife is sponsoring her parents, she has a younger sister who is 25 years and solely dependent on her parents. she is currently a student.
Can we include her in the application as a dependent?

- If so can she be included as accompanying dependent?

Thanks

jeffporfirio2

Apr 11, 2017
Sask
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Guys,
Question, my wife is sponsoring her parents, she has a younger sister who is 25 years and solely dependent on her parents. she is currently a student.
Can we include her in the application as a dependent?

- If so can she be included as accompanying dependent?

Thanks
NO. Min age for this purpose is 22

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
NO. Min age for this purpose is 22
The maximum dependent age is currently 18 years old. It is expected to be increased to 21 years old in October.

The only exception to the age limit is for people who are completely dependent on their parents because of a physical or mental disability.

mufarina

Sep 12, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
10-08-2012
Hi All,
Need your help

In Financial Evaluation For Parents and Grandparents Sponsership

2. You. 1
3. Current undertaking ( Father and Mother) 2
4. Complete this section only if your spouse or common-law partner is co-signing the undertaking. (This part just for previous undertaking?) 0
5. Your spouse or common-law partner, if not included in 3 above. (My husband) 1
6. Every other family member. (My son) 1
when I'm printing this page and also in PDF I can't see my number on question 6 please help !!!!!!! but, the total shows me 5

Question 9-11 N/A
on question
12.just I have to put my son name and family and date of birth???

14. I just divided yearly, because I put my gross income for each year But i was in maternity leave form October 2014 till October 2015 when I'm filling this section
Should I mention that? If I mention how can I divide my gross income???? And what is my family size ? It depends to each year or for all 3 years should use 5 !!!!

Much appreciate for your help
you have to mention everything, including maternity leave. Check you T4E in 2014 and 2015, you should have the numbers there.

caviteno94

Nov 9, 2011
hi guys, I submitted my parent's sponsorship application to them and according to the courier, visa office received my package last MAY 3, 2017,,,,, is there any chance here have any idea, how long am I gonna wait before hearing anything from their office? thanks

Mimimo

Star Member
Apr 26, 2017
you have to mention everything, including maternity leave. Check you T4E in 2014 and 2015, you should have the numbers there.
Thanks Mufarina,

Do you know they are deducting the maternity leave income from line 150 ?
Also, what is family size?

Much appreciated

VinaVolla

May 12, 2017
Oh wow, thats the luck at its best. You folks are really lucky.

In that case, the number should be 6.
Hi Javiya,
I almost completed the forms, in the form for financial evaluation of the sponsor (IMM5768E), in the table which is asking for income of last three years should I write 6 for each year or it depends who I was leaving with or sponsoring at that specific time?

Thanks a lot :)

wreckitralph

Dec 24, 2012
Few Questions for the experienced folks here.

I have sponsored my wife on spousal PR, and she has PR now for more than 2 years. I have certain question regarding the form IMM5768E.
  • What count should I write in In question 3(B)? Where it asks Number of persons included in previous undertakings you signed as sponsor that are still in effect? After what time in years the undertaking will not be in effect?
  • Question 13, current situation, I was employed for last three years (2014, 2015, 2016) but in 2017 I am self employed. In this question I will check box self employed. Should I attach proofs of business income from this work as supporting documents?
  • In question 14 are we supposed to write the detail of work/employment yearly (2014, 2015, 2016, so three rows) or in terms of period (2014-2016, in single row)
  • Also in question 14 in first row it states present, should I mention the 2017 income as well, as it states in To as "Present".
In form IMM5669
  • First page personal details. Family name and Given name both fields are mandatory. But in Indian passports my parents only have given names. What should I write in in Family name and Given name now as both fields are mandatory.

Thanks

Mimimo

Star Member
Apr 26, 2017
Hi Javiya,
I almost completed the forms, in the form for financial evaluation of the sponsor (IMM5768E), in the table which is asking for income of last three years should I write 6 for each year or it depends who I was leaving with or sponsoring at that specific time?

Thanks a lot :)

Hi Vina Volla,

I just divided yearly and use the income from T4 specific for that year and for the family size I put the number from our family size depend on that year.
But I am not sure it is correct

Thanks