+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2017

yalgar

Oct 13, 2013
Hi members,

I am in the process of completing the forms for the sponsorship and ran across a query i need help on. On the form IMM5768 i am requested to list the family size (section where income figures are to be reported). Is the family size including my potential sponsored mother and father or just myself and the co sponsor. Any insight will be helpful. Thanks.
In my opinion, and also logically, and also as per the description, it should be total of current family with u and cosponsor/spouse and kids and the potential candidates whom you will have to support finally with income

Atefeh_83

Jul 16, 2017
In my opinion, and also logically, and also as per the description, it should be total of current family with u and cosponsor/spouse and kids and the potential candidates whom you will have to support finally with income
I agree

saddique

Star Member
Feb 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-11-2012 And received 20-11-2012
Doc's Request.
10-07-2014
AOR Received.
02-03-2013
File Transfer...
24-02-2014
Med's Request
10-07-2014
Med's Done....
28-07-2014
Interview........
Allah na kare
Passport Req..
ppr1 & ppr2 on 27 August passport sent on 8 September
VISA ISSUED...
11 october
LANDED..........
In sh Allah16 october
Thanks for your reply, Yes online process makes your life easy, so you printed, signed and scanned the document and uploaded that online ?
Yes

Javiya

Sep 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO - New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2013 PER Received.: 16-08-2013
AOR Received.
17-10-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with APPLICATION
Med's Request
04-12-2013
Med's Done....
10-12-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
08-02-2014
LANDED..........
20-02-2014
I just tried IE browser and I am able to see the application received, I was using Chrome before, but I have not received any acknowledgement email from CIC, is that normal?
Congrats spartan84. At least you know they have started on it.

Does it show any date, when it started showing "Application received"?
What's your parents country of origin?

Spread sheet is updated with your time line.

spartan84

Star Member
Jul 26, 2013
Congrats spartan84. At least you know they have started on it.

Does it show any date, when it started showing "Application received"?
What's your parents country of origin?

Spread sheet is updated with your time line.
Its just says application received on May 29, not sure since when its showing application received as i was checking using Chrome before today and somehow the popup blocker was blocking it.
My parents country of origin is Pakistan. thanks for updating the tracker.

yalgar

Oct 13, 2013
Its just says application received on May 29, not sure since when its showing application received as i was checking using Chrome before today and somehow the popup blocker was blocking it.
My parents country of origin is Pakistan. thanks for updating the tracker.
Can you tell me the url you used and whose details did you put? Yours or primary applicant?

Mimimo

Star Member
Apr 26, 2017
Hi All,

Since June 6 that I mailed my documents to CIC I didn't hear from them just on June 28th I check the on-line services and says application received.
Why I didn't received email with file number?? Anybody knows?? :(

Thanks

PGP2017Applicant

Star Member
Jun 12, 2017
Hi All,

Since June 6 that I mailed my documents to CIC I didn't hear from them just on June 28th I check the on-line services and says application received.
Why I didn't received email with file number?? Anybody knows?? :(

Thanks
Patience my friend. :) The first email they send is the actual sponsorship approval, so they might have just not gotten to your file yet.

Reactions: Mimimo

O_Canada

Jan 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes if they are not in English or French
If documents are not in English/French then they need to be translated and the Notarized copy of the original needs to be attached along with the translation. See other rules regarding translation. Otherwise if documents are in English/French then just attach a photocopy without any attestation.

O_Canada

Jan 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just got following sms that mailroom has received package. Thanks for suggesting that option.

I enrolled at the address
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/sponsor/text-pilot.asp
and included barcode page after Cheklist. Canada post delivered this application package during day time today and I sent this package to PO Box address.

Great news! The IRCC mailroom got your family class sponsorship package. You’ll get a letter or e-mail from IRCC once processing starts.

Last edited:

tsap33

Star Member
Apr 20, 2017
Hi All,
I am planning to apply for PGP 2018 and looking help from you guys. It always good to prepare your self before any thing . It would be very helpful if any one of you guys list out the important document or check list that is required to apply PGP.

Also i would be great thankful if you any one tell us the guide line for filling online form and important document or check list for this.

Thanks.

Atefeh_83

Jul 16, 2017
Just got following sms that mailroom has received package. Thanks for suggesting that option.

I enrolled at the address
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/sponsor/text-pilot.asp
and included barcode page after Cheklist. Canada post delivered this application package during day time today and I sent this package to PO Box address.

Great news! The IRCC mailroom got your family class sponsorship package. You’ll get a letter or e-mail from IRCC once processing starts.
Great! thanks for sharing your experience...
Is this just possible before sending your package?
I have posted my application through Canada Post. Unfortunately I didn't even ask for a track# and recipient signature to check if the package is received. This makes me worried. do you know from your experience if that might be an issue? the package was posted July 11.