+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2017

Bingoye

Star Member
Nov 17, 2016
PCC is required, however I am not sure?

Original police clearance certificate? Or scanned the required documents? If original certificates, where should we mail?

• Police Certificate: Please provide an original police clearance certificate from China This must be received at this office by: 2018/09/07
  • You must send us the requested information by email within 30 days from the date of this letter.
  • Please scan and email the required document(s) as attachments to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca and put your application number in the subject line.

Bingoye

Star Member
Nov 17, 2016
PCC is required, however I am not sure?

Original police clearance certificate? Or scanned the required documents? If original certificates, where should we mail?

• Police Certificate: Please provide an original police clearance certificate from China This must be received at this office by: 2018/09/07
  • You must send us the requested information by email within 30 days from the date of this letter.
  • Please scan and email the required document(s) as attachments to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca and put your application number in the subject line.
Thank you very much for your understanding.

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
I am preparing to sponsor my mom (just received an invitation letter from CIC). She already has a supervisa valid until 2020 and she lives with me in Canada most of the time. Is there any specific steps or requirements when I sponsor a parent who in fact lives in Canada as a visitor?

Any advice is appreciated
regular procedure , nothing specific
1.meet LICO
2. fill out all forms

Ca-3858

Nov 15, 2017
Police clearance sent by email to Mexico on Aug 9. Confirmation received on Aug 10. They didnt request it...i submitted proactively. Now it says BC in progress

Last edited:
Reactions: YULIA-2016

pkramsay

May 14, 2009
Did you receive the medical forms yet?
Hi Ria93,

We have not received the medical forms yet on MyCIC Account. I have sent them the PCC and RPRF receipt both by email and Web Form. In the same email/Web Form, I have also requested them to re-send the medical forms by email so that my parents can undergo the medical exam. I have not heard back from them yet. Our visa office is New Delhi.

I am not sure what other options are left other than wait to hear back from them.
I am not trusting the MyCIC application very much and starting to think linking the paper application to the account was probably a bad idea.

pkramsay

May 14, 2009

Hi
I received the medical request on aug 8th and cic also says we have requested the medical exam , check the below msg for details. But I didn’t receive any msg for forms?
How much time they are taking for uploading forms after request?
Hi Riya93,

When you say you received the medical request on Aug 8th, are you simply referring to the status on eCAS or MyCIC account? It looks like you have not received the message containing the PDF medical form with instructions, correct?

What are you planning as next steps? It looks like we are the only 2 people with this issue in this forum.

pkramsay

May 14, 2009
I will really really appreciate comments from seniors for my concern. Has anyone heard or seen that someone's application had issues due to that much createnine for a above 60 applicant.
Hi lovemyparents,

I don't know about the possibility of the application getting through or not, however, the Creatinine level is high as you mentioned and is certain to raise a red flag (you have not mentioned any units, but i assume it is 3.5 mg/dL). I don't want to give any medical opinion, but given age above 60 and level of 3.5, I hope that you are consulting a good nephrologist and actively managing the creatinine level. I just wanted to reply to you because I have family who experienced these high levels at this age, so just wanted to make sure you are paying attention to that as high priority. Take care and all the best!!

Reactions: lovemyparents

LuckyLucia

May 27, 2018
IRCC asked us for getting medical done qgin with some additional tests, when met the doctor for re-medical that's when doctor explained everything.
I also heard that you only have 60 days to comply with the request, do you need to extend the days or you can get the result within 60 days?

torontob

Aug 10, 2009
Yep, another stupid program scrapped. But they will put another stupid program in its place. During the last 10 years they had families separated for political gains...and will continue to do so.

Riya93

Jul 21, 2018
Hi Ria93,

We have not received the medical forms yet on MyCIC Account. I have sent them the PCC and RPRF receipt both by email and Web Form. In the same email/Web Form, I have also requested them to re-send the medical forms by email so that my parents can undergo the medical exam. I have not heard back from them yet. Our visa office is New Delhi.

I am not sure what other options are left other than wait to hear back from them.
I am not trusting the MyCIC application very much and starting to think linking the paper application to the account was probably a bad idea.
I have no idea that how to contact them for forms.. I am still waiting

Riya93

Jul 21, 2018
Hi Riya93,

When you say you received the medical request on Aug 8th, are you simply referring to the status on eCAS or MyCIC account? It looks like you have not received the message containing the PDF medical form with instructions, correct?

What are you planning as next steps? It looks like we are the only 2 people with this issue in this forum.

Yea. Correct.. still waiting for forms.. Do you know what will help us?

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
Last edited:

lovemyparents

Aug 17, 2018
Hi lovemyparents,

I don't know about the possibility of the application getting through or not, however, the Creatinine level is high as you mentioned and is certain to raise a red flag (you have not mentioned any units, but i assume it is 3.5 mg/dL). I don't want to give any medical opinion, but given age above 60 and level of 3.5, I hope that you are consulting a good nephrologist and actively managing the creatinine level. I just wanted to reply to you because I have family who experienced these high levels at this age, so just wanted to make sure you are paying attention to that as high priority. Take care and all the best!!
Thank you pkramsey. Very thoughtful! We are trying our best.