+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2017

torontob

Aug 10, 2009
MyCIC Account status just says the following "We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you."

I believe ecas is more up to date compared to MyCIC. What is your visa office?
No, they are usually update within few days of each other. My CIC is more comprehensive "ahem". It's all a lousy system but you can get more clues from My CIC Account as when a process starts and that is probably IF the person who updates pushes that to the account or if the system picks up the update.

Reactions: kevin.pete

torontob

Aug 10, 2009
Hi, my parents emailed pcc n travel form on 25th july and it says we will msg you when we start your background check. Has been more then 3weeks.
It doesn't say that in response to what you sent. That message showed same before you sent those documents too. From history on this thread that message should change to something like "We are doing your background check..." once they get to it.

torontob

Aug 10, 2009
Hi All,

My father's immigration application is in process and recently he was asked to get his medical examination done, after medical examination the result showed that his Creatinine was 3.5, however his blood pressure was normal and the sugar level was ok too. I am not sure what createnine level IRCC is OK with.

I understand its a very wide open and vague question, but is there a chance for my Father's application still going through?

Has anyone of you or your parent had the same createnine level and still cleared the medical?

I am worried and nervous, recently the threshold for medical expenses was increased but even then I have no clue what threashold IRCC is going to come up for my Father's kidney condition.

I will really appreciate if you could share an insight about someone who was in same situation.

Thank you
How did you get that result? Did the doctor call you or sent you that information many days after medical checkup? I understand that info is sealed and sent to IRCC for examination.

lovemyparents

Aug 17, 2018
How did you get that result? Did the doctor call you or sent you that information many days after medical checkup? I understand that info is sealed and sent to IRCC for examination.
IRCC asked us for getting medical done qgin with some additional tests, when met the doctor for re-medical that's when doctor explained everything.

Mxxc

Jul 27, 2018
My parents medical report had some issues. They had to go through further testing. My father's result will come in 58 days - culture test, and my mother's 7 days. Their deadline to submit medical is Aug 27, 2018, which won't be possible as my father's results will come sometime in September.
Has anyone come across this kind of issue?

Wondering if doctors inform CIC about this kind of issues or not? Both the applicants have completed their medical and just waiting on the results.

Also do we need to submit medical receipts as the proof of medical done or not?

Thanks

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
My parents medical report had some issues. They had to go through further testing. My father's result will come in 58 days - culture test, and my mother's 7 days. Their deadline to submit medical is Aug 27, 2018, which won't be possible as my father's results will come sometime in September.

Wondering if doctors inform CIC about this kind of issues or not? Both the applicants have completed their medical and just waiting on the results.

Thanks
just in case write to VO about result delay. But I believe doctor should do that

Reactions: Mxxc

torontob

Aug 10, 2009

Thanks
I guess it won't matter. We haven't done the exam and they changed the notice on CIC account that it's not received and nothing else. I know their wording is strong but means nothing really. They can't deny based on these things. A judge will squash that easily.

Reactions: Mxxc

abcjatt

Star Member
Jun 26, 2015
Hi Guys,

Do anybody know what is the average wait time to get Passport Request after Medical request for New Delhi visa office ?

Thanks,

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018

ALM123

Nov 27, 2011
Hello Guys,

I am a nov 2017 applicant. I got sponsor approval on April 23-2018 and in process for parents status on March 27, 2018.

Havent heard anything from them since then. No medicals etc. My visa office is LONDON. home country is PAKISTAN. Do you guys recommend anything like an email etc or should just keep waiting patiently?
P.S my parents are here on a supervisa and live here now, they only visit home country once every year for a month.

Ca-3858

Nov 15, 2017
I checked myCIC account and the status changed to Medical passed! My application includes my mom and my brother. This means both of them passed the medical exam, correct?

Last edited:
Reactions: YULIA-2016

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
I cchecked myCICI an the stus changed to Medical passed! My application includes my mom and my brother. Does this means both of them passed the medical exam, correct?
yes, both

Zeleniy

Aug 20, 2018
I am preparing to sponsor my mom (just received an invitation letter from CIC). She already has a supervisa valid until 2020 and she lives with me in Canada most of the time. Is there any specific steps or requirements when I sponsor a parent who in fact lives in Canada as a visitor?

Any advice is appreciated